Pregnancy #27 sponsored by piles

I’m bumping along at:

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been absent from these threads for the last week but have my 20 week scan today! For once, have managed to escape scanxiety by having tons of DIY to do.

We already know it’s a girl but we have been holding back from any other milestones (names, buying things) until we know she’s healthy. Fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Been absent from these threads for the last week but have my 20 week scan today! For once, have managed to escape scanxiety by having tons of DIY to do.

We already know it’s a girl but we have been holding back from any other milestones (names, buying things) until we know she’s healthy. Fingers crossed!
Aww hope it all goes well!

Reactions: 1

Get them to double check that it’s a girl 🤣 hope all goes well ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooo we'd been trying for a baby for 6 months and every month was negative until October. At the end of September I applied for a new role within the same company and just found out I've got it. Its great and I'm super happy, but my internal guilt is so high.

Obviously we didn't know this month would be the one and it's still so early, but I still feel so guilty!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We’ll it’s induction day… been up since 4am panicking and having anxiety… and they have no beds so just have to wait around for a call 😩 any tips to calm down and relax because I need them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yayyy can finally tick the here for the chat box!
defo had piles, with stitches I dread to think what’s going down there now. I dare not look 😬
Hope it goes well x

We’ll it’s induction day… been up since 4am panicking and having anxiety… and they have no beds so just have to wait around for a call 😩 any tips to calm down and relax because I need them!
Mine was postponed on the day and I was finally induced at 11pm. Keep busy, try and do some jobs, go for a walk, watch you fave tv show. You’re bound to be nervous but try and keep occupied I found helped. And a McDonald’s dinner 😂

I've got mine today too, hope yours goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Soooo we'd been trying for a baby for 6 months and every month was negative until October. At the end of September I applied for a new role within the same company and just found out I've got it. Its great and I'm super happy, but my internal guilt is so high.

Obviously we didn't know this month would be the one and it's still so early, but I still feel so guilty!!
I have similar timing 😀 I accepted an internal role at 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby (I did tell the hiring manager who was lovely about it - just had this overwhelming urge to let her know 🤣) and then this time I am TUPE’ing across to another company this month (out of my hands this time though!) but will be there 5 months before going on mat leave 😀

I have felt guilty both times, but we shouldn’t! ❤

• Heart

Hey Fishstix, pls don't feel guilty - you're still with the same company so all good. Even if you weren't, we're entitled to this 🥰 my company is currently making redundancies (the role I'm acting in has been made redundant so I'm back to my lower paid substantive position) which has been a real wake up call - we're just a number and they don't give a tit about us so why should we beat ourselves up too much or feel guilty about these things xxx 💜💜

• Heart
I’m having a baby this month! 😱😱😱
I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, be excited or absolutely sh*t myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Honestly, don’t. I applied and was successful getting a promotion whilst actually on maternity leave with my last baby, and they gave it to me knowing I wouldn’t actually be back to work for months on end. Even if the interviewers had known, they’d still have hired you!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m having a baby this month! 😱😱😱
I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, be excited or absolutely sh*t myself!
I’m having one in 10 days (allegedly) and shitting myself is an understatement 😭 just found out what an episiotomy is too 😩🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m having one in 10 days (allegedly) and shitting myself is an understatement 😭 just found out what an episiotomy is too 😩🥴
If its any consolation I had an episiotomy with my first baby, I didn't have an epidural and I didn't even know when it had been done. I asked them to warn me and the doctor said "its already been done"

• Heart
If its any consolation I had an episiotomy with my first baby, I didn't have an epidural and I didn't even know when it had been done. I asked them to warn me and the doctor said "its already been done"
That’s good 😊 it sounds really rough though 😭
Today was my first official day of maternity leave and I’ve heard absolutely nothing since applying for it 2 months ago! Does anyone know what the story with it is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.