Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have already reduced to 4 days a week using my leave which helps a bit but the issues are still there when I’m in and honestly my tolerance for peoples tit has just gone out the window 😂 still pondering over what to do but they were fairly insistent I see my GP so will book an appointment. I always feel though the GP will just sign you off and not really advise on whether you can continue.
If say your manger is insisting on you seeing GP to get signed off, do it!! Pretty amazing that they are being that supportive. I don't know of many employers who would encourage it. Most in my experience just see you as a number 😊

Reactions: 3
in terms of them checking everything, they should be able to without any problems at 19 weeks🤞 we had a delayed scan at 16 weeks and a few days and they were able to see the gender if you want to find out, our baby just wasnt in a good enough position and wouldn’t move! Good luck though, hopefully as soon as you see baby on the screen your anxiety goes 🥰 the waiting is just so horrible! Just try to relax as much as you can tomorrow (I know easier said than done), mines just after 12 next week and I just know I won’t be able to concentrate in work that morning and I’ll be in a foul mood!
20 week scan next Thursday here 🙋🏼‍♀️

@FlyingGirl4 Oooo close, I'm due 2nd March (gender TBD on birth)!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely bleeping shitting it. Scanxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a routine growth scan today and babies tummy still hadn’t grown since the last one. Been booked in for an induction on Thursday 😬😬😬 slightly terrified but so excited 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely bleeping shitting it. Scanaxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all ❤
Good luck! I swear time stood still in the lead up to my 12 week scan! ❤

Had a routine growth scan today and babies tummy still hadn’t grown since the last one. Been booked in for an induction on Thursday 😬😬😬 slightly terrified but so excited 😭❤
Exciting! You’ll meet your baby this week 😄❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely bleeping shitting it. Scanxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all ❤
All the best for it! That lead up to the 12 week scan in my first pregnancy was honestly the slowest that time has ever gone and I was a bag of nerves for a few days before.
Still had it a bit this time round but toddlers are so distracting so that helped a bit haha!

• Haha
I’m 35 weeks tomorrow, did anyone start having pain “down there” at 35 weeks and how long after did labour start for you?

thank you ☺ everything was fine at the 16 week scan so hopefully it will all be fine, trying to think that anyway! Ahh how amazing, congratulations 💙 I have a feeling that I’m having a boy too by what a sonographer said in a private scan and just a feeling, but it was too early for them to officially tell us. Fingers crossed we find out next week if the baby will move their legs this time haha, my boyfriend is adamant it’s a girl though so that will be interesting to see who’s right 😂

yay we are so close together, my due date is the 24th of Feb but I originally thought it would be 4th of March due to my last period xx
I had a feeling this one might have been a girl, but I was so wrong!🤣 My oh asked if he could cheer if it was a boy in the scan room and I said no🙈😂 got my fingers crossed for you that baby moves into the perfect spot so that you can find out♥ It feels more real time that we’ve now found out, but I did originally want a surprise but the sonographer at my 13w scan kinda gave it away which I was a bit cross about as he didn’t ask first 😭 that’s such a lovely due date!! 24/02/22 💕💙 hoping the next week flys by for you xx

re the leggings, I have these ones and they are amazing. So so comfy just the right amount of stretch and thickness and kind of half way between cotton leggings and activewear. Pricey but I’m going to get another couple of pairs as I think I would continue wearing these after birth.

My work is hideously stressful at the moment and I’m getting almost zero management support due to my own manager having just come back from mat leave herself and all our senior management being off sick or on holidays. It’s bad! I work in HR so all of my work is basically dealing with very difficult and upset people and it’s very draining. Had a chat with one of the other managers in my department and she has picked up with my manager and told me to get myself off to the GP and get signed off until my mat leave starts end of the month. Really struggling with this as I wanted to keep going but it’s making me so ill and stressed! What am I going to do with myself finishing at 34 weeks 😵💫
I wish I could offer some support but I am in almost the same position so just sending a big, big hug.
I am ‘the top’ so to speak and I don’t have an option to go sick or take mat leave. I feel antsy about how much has to be done daily/weekly to keep things moving and I also feel antsy I have so much to sort for baby yet I can’t use any holiday either because I can take time off but it seems pointless when I’ll have double the work to come back to 😩
Is there anyway they can get anyone in to help? I say this I know in my own situation it can’t be done. Do look after yourself though, I think some people really don’t get how much you do and how much weight it can carry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
20 week scan next Thursday here 🙋🏼‍♀️

@FlyingGirl4 Oooo close, I'm due 2nd March (gender TBD on birth)!
Aww that’s soooo lovely♥♥♥ Glad to have found a few of you close to my due date🥳

I will be thinking of you♥ Scanxiety is real and horrible but you will feel so much better once you see your baby on the screen x

• Heart
Hi Ladies, just a question to keep my peace of mind. I’m 10 weeks pregnant and haven’t been contacted by midwife to arrange first appointment, is this something that’s completely normal? First pregnancy and worried Id been missed off the list!

Hi Ladies, just a question to keep my peace of mind. I’m 10 weeks pregnant and haven’t been contacted by midwife to arrange first appointment, is this something that’s completely normal? First pregnancy and worried Id been missed off the list!
You need to call your surgery and arrange the booking appointment with your midwife if you haven’t done so.

If say your manger is insisting on you seeing GP to get signed off, do it!! Pretty amazing that they are being that supportive. I don't know of many employers who would encourage it. Most in my experience just see you as a number 😊
They are supportive in intention which I’m glad for they just don’t have capacity at the moment to give me the support I need which is actual workload based support. It’s all a bit rubbish as I don’t want to make things harder for them but I know I need to put myself and baby first. My cortisol levels must be through the roof.

Mine wasn't until 11 weeks as my midwife was on holiday and I think I got forgotton :ROFLMAO: Ring up the team you first contacted when you found out you were pregnant and they wil chase it up for you :) They got me in straight away once they realised.

Started the hypnobirthing course with the Positive Birth Company...

So far the woman has suggested that Mr O brings some 'affirmation cards' along to the labour so he can recite statements such as 'birth is powerful but so am I' and ask me how 'powerful' my 'surges' are.

I hope they'll have a surgeon on standby for him, because I have a feeling he'll be having those cards removed from his colon before long.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wasn't contacted until 10 weeks but ring them up wherever you referred 😊

Started the hypnobirthing course with the Positive Birth Company...

So far the woman has suggested that Mr O brings some 'affirmation cards' along to the labour so he can recite statements such as 'birth is powerful but so am I' and ask me how 'powerful' my 'surges' are.

I hope they'll have a surgeon on standby for him, because I have a feeling he'll be having those cards removed from his colon before long.
If *anyone* said that to me, I'd yeet them into 3021 :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m 35 weeks tomorrow, did anyone start having pain “down there” at 35 weeks and how long after did labour start for you?
I guess it depends what kind of pain.

I had pain down there for weeks and weeks. A lot of it was pressure and swelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.