Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, at 36+4 I'm in the "any day now" bracket 😱 How did that happen?

I've packed maternity leggings and am planning to take maternity jeans too to come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s everyone planning to wear (or wore for the mamas who have graduated) to come home from hospital? I don’t know if trackies are too casual but I can’t imagine wanting anything tight? 🤣
I like the idea that you could be too casual leaving hospital ❤ Whatever is comfy, the boohoo jersey dungarees is what I wore and they were perfect.

What’s everyone planning to wear (or wore for the mamas who have graduated) to come home from hospital? I don’t know if trackies are too casual but I can’t imagine wanting anything tight? 🤣
I wore maternity leggings and a big baggy top. Lots of people go home in pyjamas though 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t overthink it

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't worry about being too casual. Many I've seen leave in slippers and fluffy dressing gowns

Reactions: 5
I totally started thinking this last night. Don't want to look like a mink either in trackies :ROFLMAO: but now I am overthiking it, pretty sure im going to get a section as well so thinking will have to be my trusty leggings

Reactions: 2
Trust me ladies, when you are carrying out a freshly popped baby, that the only thing people are looking at when you leave! They won’t even notice you because your baby will be so teeny and adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whatever hasn’t been used in my bag already! Too much more important to think about!

Reactions: 3
I’ve packed black maternity leggings and a baggy jumper or if it’s warm ish a maternity dress. Do you need a dressing gown? I have a button up nightie packed. Due date is next week 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Trust me ladies, when you are carrying out a freshly popped baby, that the only thing people are looking at when you leave! They won’t even notice you because your baby will be so teeny and adorable!
100% this. I probably could have walked out in the blood stained nightie I gave birth in and no one would have batted an eyelid. You're invisible when in the presence of a teeny little squishie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve packed black maternity leggings and a baggy jumper or if it’s warm ish a maternity dress. Do you need a dressing gown? I have a button up nightie packed. Due date is next week 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
The maternity wards have a direct link to THE SUN. They are absolutely boiling! Unless you want it to cover up, I wouldn’t take a dressing gown, you won’t need it for heat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I took tracksuit bottoms but ended up leaving in big baggy shorts and an old t shirt with my denim jacket chucked over the top to hide my leaky boobs and lack of breast pads!

We had three days in hospital though so by the time we were allowed to leave I didn’t care what I looked like I just wanted to get out as quick as I could in case they changed their mind 😂

Reactions: 10
Just ordered a black button down nighty for hospital! I’m thinking I’ll probably go home in lounge wear and a coat because it’ll be freezing!

Was anyone else not sure if they were having Braxton hicks? Or would I defo know it was them? I thought the baby just sometimes stretched out and made me feel really tight now I’m thinking maybe it could be them 🤷🏽‍♀️

I wore leggings and one of my boyfirends t-shirt cos it was ROASTING and sliders. Brought a big baggy hoodie aswell incase

Reactions: 1
I've never used a dressing gown. I bought a thin one for my first, taken it every birth, never worn it 😂

It's so hot in there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm another who took a light dressing gown and never wore it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've just been out for a walk and I'm so out of breath....I'm starting to panic I'm not fit enough for labour 😭😭😭😭
I remember with my son I didnt even leave the house the last 2 weeks as I was so massive so I keep thinking surely if I got him out I can do it again.....just having a major panic that everyone else will be be fitter than me

• Heart
The maternity wards have a direct link to THE SUN. They are absolutely boiling! Unless you want it to cover up, I wouldn’t take a dressing gown, you won’t need it for heat!
I've never used a dressing gown. I bought a thin one for my first, taken it every birth, never worn it 😂

It's so hot in there
I'm another who took a light dressing gown and never wore it!
oh god, I HATE being too hot 😂😂 my husband is the sweatiest person on earth too. Think I’ll leave the dressing gown at home then 🙈

I've just been out for a walk and I'm so out of breath....I'm starting to panic I'm not fit enough for labour 😭😭😭😭
I remember with my son I didnt even leave the house the last 2 weeks as I was so massive so I keep thinking surely if I got him out I can do it again.....just having a major panic that everyone else will be be fitter than me
Don't worry! Everyone else is the same. Especially during pregnancy!
I was having to sit down at the top of the stairs every time I went up 😂 and I used to go running 4 times a week before pregnancy haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pjs or lounge trousers. Be comfy!

• Heart
I agree with @WhatABore the end of pregnancy is not the time to be worrying about your fitness, we are all wheezing and lumbering about the same way! I could barely walk the length of myself from about 30 weeks, and was almost at a standstsill I was that slow 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.