Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did you all go look at and buy prams?
I feel like I'm being a bit premature at 14wks but I'm also too excited 😂
I was browsing and researching early on but didn’t financially commit until Black Friday week when I’ll have been about 26 weeks (mainly did it then as there was an offer on!)

Reactions: 2
I was browsing and researching early on but didn’t financially commit until Black Friday week when I’ll have been about 26 weeks (mainly did it then as there was an offer on!)
Most of the pram centres are open here but you need an appt and I don't want them to think I'm wasting their time by just looking the now but also there's some good Jan sales on 😂

@Chickenandgravy if you want to go and look go ahead! Everyone does things at a different pace, and if you’re ready to order your pram now then I say do it!
This exactly!
There was so many boxing day deals on the stuff I wanted but I'm super paranoid and don't like buying things early haha 😂
I just bought a set of bottles at 30 weeks and even now I'm thinking nooo I shouldn't 😂

Queue the "I've bought a pram" post in a few hours cos I'm the worst impulse buyer 😂😂
The good thing about prams is they often don’t have you commit until the pram is in stock, which can be weeks after you order it! So can often change your mind and swap

• Heart
When did you all go look at and buy prams?
I feel like I'm being a bit premature at 14wks but I'm also too excited 😂
I got my pram when I was 36 weeks last time around and I’m using the same one for this baby, I had the money aside for it but waited until late to buy it

Reactions: 3
We bought our pram 2 weeks ago at about 22 weeks but we went to a pram centre for a look and narrowed it down to 3 choices at about 14 weeks! Ended up ordering it online with John Lewis due to lockdown and was supposed to be a pre order arriving in March and it arrived after a week! X

I haven’t had a period since coming off my pill 8 weeks ago., I’m booked in for a scan tomorrow. I’ve just done this test.
Test is definitely positive hopefully it gets stronger and the bleeding stops, sometimes we do bleed in pregnancy and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong, hoping this is a happy ending 😊

Thanks guys! I'll go look at least....and make sure my partner has my card so I can't buy anything unless I'm 100% certain 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok, I’m being so thick now so be nice. Is there a place called pram centre or places that just sell prams? Anyone recommend the best places to go?

Reactions: 1
Test is definitely positive hopefully it gets stronger and the bleeding stops, sometimes we do bleed in pregnancy and it doesn’t mean anything is wrong, hoping this is a happy ending 😊
808F69A6-A1A5-4A2E-B8F9-D05389DC9899.jpeg

Thank you, bleeding seems to have stopped. I have just done digital (didn’t have any week indicators) but I just wanted to cross reference. Hoping and praying for a happy ending. Thank you all so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, I’m being so thick now so be nice. Is there a place called pram centre or places that just sell prams? Anyone recommend the best places to go?
There is a pram centre called pram centre in Scotland, not sure about down south!

There's smaller independent places that get better reviews up here though

View attachment 390125
Thank you, bleeding seems to have stopped. I have just done digital (didn’t have any week indicators) but I just wanted to cross reference. Hoping and praying for a happy ending. Thank you all so much ❤
Aww congratulations, I would phone your doctors and make an appointment with midwife and explain the bleeding too, you may get referred for an early scan?

View attachment 390125
Congrats! Those aren't as sensitive as FRER so thats a good thing you've got a positive on that. Definitely call and get referred to epu for your peace of mind.

I also thought this but me and my friend looked in Harrods for her pram and they have a ramp you can push it up etc I think there are local pram shops like independent ones and also mamas and papas. Me and my partner have debated prams already he already has a son and he said I can choose but he is adamant he will carry the baby in a Papoose because he thought the pram was a waste of money 🤣🤣
Edit we were already together shopping and she said she wanted to look at the prams this was after number 1 lockdown I wouldn’t usually think of going there to look for prams.

Well that put me back in my box never to comment on tests again, fair play to everyone who could see a line, im off to specsavers!
That's what i love about digital tests, it's either pregnant or not, no misreading of lines.

Reactions: 4
Well that put me back in my box never to comment on tests again, fair play to everyone who could see a line, im off to specsavers!
That's what i love about digital tests, it's either pregnant or not, no misreading of lines.
Haha I couldn't see the lines either but didn't want to comment because I don't like saying I can't see anything when people have their hopes high 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha I couldn't see the lines either but didn't want to comment because I don't like saying I can't see anything when people have their hopes high 😂
I couldn’t see them at all but I saw them this morning i think the digits tests are good other than the week indicator I do have particularly terrible eye site though x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.