Pregnancy #18 Spon by massages, tantrums and Mcdonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Footballers wives has been added to britbox!!!

Footballers' Wives stars reflect on starring on most LUDICROUS show

#

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh tit it happened. It just hit me. I’m having a baby next week. Next week i’m having a baby. A little (long) human is going to come out of me and he’s going to be mine and I’m going to look after him forever. Oh my word. I need a crisp sandwich.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh tit it happened. It just hit me. I’m having a baby next week. Next week i’m having a baby. A little (long) human is going to come out of me and he’s going to be mine and I’m going to look after him forever. Oh my word. I need a crisp sandwich.
The most exciting thing. I can’t wait for you to come back and let us all know how it went!

I also now fancy a crisp sandwich

Reactions: 3
You got this mama 💪🏼

Reactions: 2
SCREAMMMMM looks like I’ve found my entertainment this weekend!
I know! It’s a bit harder for me to stream it in Ireland but I’ve got a vpn that pretends it in the uk 🤣 worth every penny 🤣🤣 my most fave series of all time!!

Omg yesss wasn’t Amanda Holden in that??? Used to loveee ittt

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Didn’t someone set their fake boobs on fire? Or what is their hair?? The dramaaaaaaaa 😍😍
Yes she was and I think maybe the lady from dr foster Sheran Jones I could have imagined that but I loved that programme xx Tanya from footballers wives was a vibe haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Okay baby girl *needs* these!

*goes straight to google- jellycat 😁😁😁

I got so hungry being in the hospital. Partner picked me up and i went and got a regular burrito with cheese and guac around 2ish, then had some end bits of ben and jerrys i had in the freezer and a tangerine. Im now soo full. Ergh. I ate too much😩

I was so hangry when he picked me up. I hadnt eaten since 8ish and had no idea id be in hospital for 3 or so hours haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Okay baby girl *needs* these!

*goes straight to google- jellycat 😁😁😁

I got so hungry being in the hospital. Partner picked me up and i went and got a regular burrito with cheese and guac around 2ish, then had some end bits of ben and jerrys i had in the freezer and a tangerine. Im now soo full. Ergh. I ate too much😩

I was so hangry when he picked me up. I hadnt eaten since 8ish and had no idea id be in hospital for 3 or so hours haha
🧡🧡🧡

rule number one of hospital appointments - always take a snack.

also, I bleeping love burritos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope your 4d scan went okay and it wasn’t too lasagna looking @SavvyBee 😂
Baby had their hands over their face the whole time! I did spy a very chubby cheek though. I went for a walk and downed a bottle of lucozade (hint: not ideal for heartburn 🤢) and they were even more hidden when we went back in! Rebooked for next Friday late evening to see if they play ball. If they don’t then I’ll just take it as a sign we’re not meant to be so nosy! Baby is breech too, I know it’s early enough for them to move plenty but I’m currently googling techniques to get them to turn! They do have the cutest little foot I ever did see though 🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just looking for a bit of advice. I’m currently pregnant with my 2nd and have a c-section booked for next week, this baby’s birthday will be a month before my first born’s. My first missed out on having his first birthday party because of covid and lockdown so I want to make sure he has a 2nd party (maybe a bit selfish of me but I never got to make that fuss last year so I really want to make sure he gets it this year). The only problem is that I really don’t want it to become about the new baby, like I don’t want it to become pass the parcel with the new baby and everyone just asking to hold the new baby etc. It’s his first birthday party and he’ll be getting used to having to share our attention already so I really really want the day to be all about him - how do I make sure it’s his day and not all about the baby? Any suggestions?

I had a hd 4d abs I drank a can of Coke before and this one of the pictures 🥺 I haven’t shared this online before but if anyone wants a 4d scan I highly recommend the hd addition x
Baby had their hands over their face the whole time! I did spy a very chubby cheek though. I went for a walk and downed a bottle of lucozade (hint: not ideal for heartburn 🤢) and they were even more hidden when we went back in! Rebooked for next Friday late evening to see if they play ball. If they don’t then I’ll just take it as a sign we’re not meant to be so nosy! Baby is breech too, I know it’s early enough for them to move plenty but I’m currently googling techniques to get them to turn! They do have the cutest little foot I ever did see though 🥰
E94D8EF4-041F-4A12-841C-E6D545E58FA4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looking for a bit of advice. I’m currently pregnant with my 2nd and have a c-section booked for next week, this baby’s birthday will be a month before my first born’s. My first missed out on having his first birthday party because of covid and lockdown so I want to make sure he has a 2nd party (maybe a bit selfish of me but I never got to make that fuss last year so I really want to make sure he gets it this year). The only problem is that I really don’t want it to become about the new baby, like I don’t want it to become pass the parcel with the new baby and everyone just asking to hold the new baby etc. It’s his first birthday party and he’ll be getting used to having to share our attention already so I really really want the day to be all about him - how do I make sure it’s his day and not all about the baby? Any suggestions?
I’d just text everyone exactly that in advance and ask them to keep fussing over baby to a minimum or perhaps have baby in a lounge or room away from the party action so people can go in there to meet them and have a cuddle away from the birthday boy! And just ask for those people who haven’t yet met baby to maybe not make a song or dance when they come in and fuss over your eldest first.

I had a hd 4d abs I drank a can of Coke before and this one of the pictures 🥺 I haven’t shared this online before but if anyone wants a 4d scan I highly recommend the hd addition x

View attachment 718502
awww their little pursed lips! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What have you planned for the party? Personally if baby likes a sling/wrap/carrier I would pop them in that (people are less likely to want to disturb and hold) and when you're doing the invites I'd pop a note on them or a message response to rsvp's just saying that you want your first born to be the centre of attention that day but visits will be welcome before/after, whatever suits you best. I think everyone would understand that.

Am.. weird question but would it be normal to be using a pregnancy ball at 14 weeks??? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.