Pregnancy #18 Spon by massages, tantrums and Mcdonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread I went through 3 pages no suggestions so I just went with what was discussed on the previous thread

Congrats to everyone who had their baby in the last thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I second the buggy organiser, super useful. The pram I’ve bought this time round has a massive built in multi sectional pocket on the back of the seat which excited me unbelievably. However will use the buggy organiser with the carrycot!

Reactions: 2
On the stacey Solomon thread theres alot of discussion about the hair on her tummy. So ladies do u shave it or leave it

Screenshot_20210810-184513_Instagram.jpg

On the stacey Solomon thread theres alot of discussion about the hair on her tummy. So ladies do u shave it or leave it
at first I plucked a couple of the thicker ones just under my belly button but now I’ve just left it. But honestly I don’t have that much so it doesn’t bother me.

I keep thinking my belly looks hairy but it’s not dark hair. I think where the belly is more exaggerated the downy hair looks more pronounced 😂 and defo leave it

Reactions: 1
I keep thinking my belly looks hairy but it’s not dark hair. I think where the belly is more exaggerated the downy hair looks more pronounced 😂 and defo leave it
Mine is defo hairier but thin unoticable hairs for now! If it got bad I probs would shave it

Hairy bellies are normal in pregnancies and should go back to normal afterwards. The only problem people have with her is that she acts that she’s relatable, but she isn’t. I couldn’t care less about hairy bellies, but people (4 million in her case) do not need to see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this toddler chat.... am I just in denial about my sweet Angel baby not turning into a twit then? Don’t disappoint me here ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh a new thread! I haven't had time to catch up on the old one as I've been admitted for the night (fingers crossed it's just one) for high blood pressure. Not quite the relaxing day I had planned considering I slept so badly last night. 🙈

They've tried me on one med and it's got higher so now waiting for the next type. Hopefully that'll help. At the minute I'm in my own room which is nice but apparently if you test negative for Covid you get moved to the ward. Hoping that doesn't happen tbh because I can hear a lot of wailing. 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
One of my weird pregnancy things is the legs on my hair literally don’t grow but I seem to get super course, thick black hair on my tummy line. I pluck them out and I’m so shook at how long they are and how far down they must go!!

I only pluck them now cos in my previous pregnancy I didn’t and then the hair got caught under the skin and twisted and I had to score it out with some nail scissors and it was about 6-7cm long all curled up under the skin 🤢

Reactions: 3
Ooh a new thread! I haven't had time to catch up on the old one as I've been admitted for the night (fingers crossed it's just one) for high blood pressure. Not quite the relaxing day I had planned considering I slept so badly last night. 🙈

They've tried me on one med and it's got higher so now waiting for the next type. Hopefully that'll help. At the minute I'm in my own room which is nice but apparently if you test negative for Covid you get moved to the ward. Hoping that doesn't happen tbh because I can hear a lot of wailing. 🤣
oh gosh, hope you’re not in there too long. Did you get a scan or anything?

So this toddler chat.... am I just in denial about my sweet Angel baby not turning into a twit then? Don’t disappoint me here ladies.
They have their moments,but don’t we all?! They are also totally hilarious and completely insane 🥰 toddlers are amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
toddlers are so brutal, I can’t understand how they go from being sweet little babies to the devil incarnate but god are they funny and it’s so brilliant to see them become proper little people! Mine makes me laugh (and tear my hair out) daily!

we’re just heading out of toddler (nearing 4 now) but his favourite sayings are ‘for fucks sake’ ‘bloody hell’ and ‘you’re a bugger’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

his friend dropped a crisp on the floor, he looked at me, hand on hip, shook his head huffed and went ‘that’s bloody disgusting’ 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
toddlers are so brutal, I can’t understand how they go from being sweet little babies to the devil incarnate but god are they funny and it’s so brilliant to see them become proper little people! Mine makes me laugh (and tear my hair out) daily!

we’re just heading out of toddler (nearing 4 now) but his favourite sayings are ‘for fucks sake’ ‘bloody hell’ and ‘you’re a bugger’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

his friend dropped a crisp on the floor, he looked at me, hand on hip, shook his head huffed and went ‘that’s bloody disgusting’ 😂🥴
Hahahah I love that. I’ve got such a potty mouth 🙈 need to be careful when he gets older.

Reactions: 3
oh gosh, hope you’re not in there too long. Did you get a scan or anything?
Me too 🤞🏼 I had a very quick scan to show he's still breech and I've got a growth scan tomorrow. Hoping the latest medication I've just been given will work so I can go home tomorrow

Pram organiser - big yes. I don't have a change bag just that and a folding change mat with space for wipes and nappies

Me too 🤞🏼 I had a very quick scan to show he's still breech and I've got a growth scan tomorrow. Hoping the latest medication I've just been given will work so I can go home tomorrow
ah still breech. How you feeling? You ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.