Pregnancy #18 Spon by massages, tantrums and Mcdonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows now the ‘F’ word is a ‘naughty’ word and tells anyone off who says it 😂 it’s now replaced with bloody hell or ‘this bloody thing?!’ Like a little old man. Had my parents for dinner on Sunday and the cat jumped up on the table and he went ‘she’s such a bugger’ to my dad 😂😂😅
My niece says LANGUAGE really loudly if you swear near to her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@SavvyBee ive just seen your post on previous thread! Congratulations ❤ Do you feel it’s going fast or slow now? I have days where it’s one and then the other haha!

I’m feeling okay, feeling like the tiredness is creeping back in now. Trying to stay active and doing a good walk every other day, starting to get super hungry! We had a 4D scan a few days ago and got to see little one looking more like a chubby baby which was amazing 🥰 I hope you’re feeling okay!

Reactions: 3
Checking out Blippi tomorrow, thank you! He really needs nursery or preschool, but it’s so expensive 😭

little potato sounds amazing 😂
I’m really strict with what he watches, but I’ll allow Blippi. LittlePotato LOVES super simple songs, there’s some fab ones about being kind to friends, getting dressed etc. The albums are on Spotify too.

LittlePotato is honestly an absolute diamond of a kid and just hilarious. Nursery bought an Alexa which he loves and is gutted we don’t have one. This doesn’t stop him asking Alexa for things such as, Alexa brush my teeth. Alexa can I have a biscuit. Alexa wipe my bum.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
omg i have the hairiest belly too please tell me it goes away after?!?! I have been waxing/plucking too but its expanding by the day!

loving the Tiba bags definitely getting from there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I think that is hilarious 😂 my step son has said something worse he said he doesn’t want a ‘bleeping donut’
That is absolutely appalling, you and his dad should be ashamed of yourselves. What sort of kid passes up a donut, for duck sake?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He knows now the ‘F’ word is a ‘naughty’ word and tells anyone off who says it 😂 it’s now replaced with bloody hell or ‘this bloody thing?!’ Like a little old man. Had my parents for dinner on Sunday and the cat jumped up on the table and he went ‘she’s such a bugger’ to my dad 😂😂😅
Working in reception once the kids grassed and a group were saying the F word. I kept them in at lunch, gave them such a BORING rant about adults with limited vocabulary using it, they shouldnt repeat it, I was going to speak to their parents later, they were all in tears…. After about 15 mins one said
I don’t know what it means, we just said “the F word”

😫😫😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really strict with what he watches, but I’ll allow Blippi. LittlePotato LOVES super simple songs, there’s some fab ones about being kind to friends, getting dressed etc. The albums are on Spotify too.

LittlePotato is honestly an absolute diamond of a kid and just hilarious. Nursery bought an Alexa which he loves and is gutted we don’t have one. This doesn’t stop him asking Alexa for things such as, Alexa brush my teeth. Alexa can I have a biscuit. Alexa wipe my bum.

🙄
I’m quite laid back, but I am going more for the learning shows. He also loves listening to nursery rhymes on Alexa and has started signing along to old macdonald, so he’s definitely getting there

That is absolutely appalling, you and his dad should be ashamed of yourselves. What sort of kid passes up a donut, for duck sake?!
Had to read that 5 times as I couldn’t get past the first sentence without feeling massively shocked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a mancunian, and I am the stereotype so you can imagine how much of a potty mouth I have 😂 I used to forever get a smacked hand if any form of swear word came out of my mouth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

🙄
we LOVE super simple songs too We have the Halloween ones on all the time. I love the puppets in the videos too!

Reactions: 1
we LOVE super simple songs too We have the Halloween ones on all the time. I love the puppets in the videos too!
Halloween Super Simple Songs is full of bops!!! 🎶 knock knock trick or treat who are you? I’m a witch… a naughty little witch 🎶

• Haha
Just wanna say all the crazy toddler chat is really amazing and making me feel so much better ❤

I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself because of the good, but not good enough sugar test results (apparently 2 blood results were okay, but 1came back exactly on the upper limit of good). It really feels like it's just another thing to add on the list. First the TTC/PCOS struggles, then the constant fatigue and nausea (still to this day at 28 weeks) and just when I'm starting to actually enjoy pregnancy, there's this 🙄
I know my pregnancy hasn't been as tough or difficult as others in this thread, so I feel kinda bad ranting about it...
I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself and just wait for the appointment this Friday. I mean, I've been consciously eating healthily and I have no usual risk factors for gestational diabetes. Also the results weren't clearly bad, so it might just be okay 🤷‍♀️ The receptionist was really nice as well and told me not to worry, but here's me worrying 🙃
But just really bummed. OH had bought me so much fruit and we have so much ice cream in the freezer.

And then you have influencers like Zoella who are pregnant, eat like utter tit, but can apparently do so without issue 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
25 week midwife appointment- what happens? Every appointment makes me so anxious because I literally have no clue what’s going to happen😂 hopefully no blood tests because I throw up EVERY time!😬🙃

Just wanna say all the crazy toddler chat is really amazing and making me feel so much better ❤

I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself because of the good, but not good enough sugar test results (apparently 2 blood results were okay, but 1came back exactly on the upper limit of good). It really feels like it's just another thing to add on the list. First the TTC/PCOS struggles, then the constant fatigue and nausea (still to this day at 28 weeks) and just when I'm starting to actually enjoy pregnancy, there's this 🙄
I know my pregnancy hasn't been as tough or difficult as others in this thread, so I feel kinda bad ranting about it...
I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself and just wait for the appointment this Friday. I mean, I've been consciously eating healthily and I have no usual risk factors for gestational diabetes. Also the results weren't clearly bad, so it might just be okay 🤷‍♀️ The receptionist was really nice as well and told me not to worry, but here's me worrying 🙃
But just really bummed. OH had bought me so much fruit and we have so much ice cream in the freezer.

And then you have influencers like Zoella who are pregnant, eat like utter tit, but can apparently do so without issue 😤
Please don't apologise for ranting about your pregnancy. Being sat in the unknown is the worst feeling in the world, the hours seem longer. Hopefully your results come back okay ❤

People like Zoella & Stacey Solomon need to duck off with how they portray pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So this toddler chat.... am I just in denial about my sweet Angel baby not turning into a twit then? Don’t disappoint me here ladies.
My daughter is very well behaved, it's something everyone comments on.
But even she can be one 😂
It's always the silly things like "I want my apple sliced" then cries because you sliced their apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
25 week midwife appointment- what happens? Every appointment makes me so anxious because I literally have no clue what’s going to happen😂 hopefully no blood tests because I throw up EVERY time!😬🙃
pee sample,blood pressure, listen to baby. Blood tests at 28 weeks I think it is.

Reactions: 4
Honestly this toddler chat should scare me, but your toddlers all sound hilarious with bags of personality! It’s actually made me quite excited (someone remind me of this in a few years time when I’m wrestling a screaming child out of shops) 😂

• Haha
I think that is hilarious 😂 my step son has said something worse he said he doesn’t want a ‘bleeping donut’
My kids Dad swears all the time. And my 3 year old yesterday asked me if I could help close her "bleeping bag" 😑😑

Checking out Blippi tomorrow, thank you! He really needs nursery or preschool, but it’s so expensive 😭

little potato sounds amazing 😂
Ahahaha I love Blippi myself 🤣 He's crazy

• Haha
Please don't apologise for ranting about your pregnancy. Being sat in the unknown is the worst feeling in the world, the hours seem longer. Hopefully your results come back okay ❤

People like Zoella & Stacey Solomon need to duck off with how they portray pregnancy.
Thanks you so much!
I have to say that this is the best community online ever ❤ So greatful we can all just rant here, share the good and the bad without issue!

• Heart
Halloween Super Simple Songs is full of bops!!! 🎶 knock knock trick or treat who are you? I’m a witch… a naughty little witch 🎶
Top tier that one - I always change it in my head to witch and have to remind myself to not say it out loud!

also, I can’t lie. The sense of pride mixed with horror rolled into one when your child first swears in context is one of the weirdest/funniest/best moments so far!

hope I’ve got it locked away for his 18th 😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly this toddler chat should scare me, but your toddlers all sound hilarious with bags of personality! It’s actually made me quite excited (someone remind me of this in a few years time when I’m wrestling a screaming child out of shops) 😂
There’s been times when I have walked around Asda with little potato being DRAGGED by the trolley wheel as he refuses to get up off the floor. I tell him “littlepotato, is that productive? Let me know when you’re done” and carry on 🤣

Top tier that one - I always change it in my head to witch and have to remind myself to not say it out loud!
ME TOO!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.