Pregnancy #18 Spon by massages, tantrums and Mcdonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah I love that. I’ve got such a potty mouth 🙈 need to be careful when he gets older.
My toddler got a report from nursery for saying “Jesus CHRIST Tracey!” at his teacher when she didn’t give him an extra biscuit at snack time.

👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic, but I've been thinking of giving birth. I don't get how she'll get out of me! It's like buying a huge wardrobe at Ikea, building it on the street and then expecting it to go through the front door to the living room 😂
Why did I want this so bad 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god guys, I need to ask you all a question..
The last 2 afternoons/evenings I have been hit by a sudden flash of the shits 😂🙈
Yesterday I had a couple of moments in the afternoon that were a bit like ‘ooof, better nip to the loo’, which happened maybe 3 times until bed time.
Then today I’ve been fine all day until halfway through my dinner I felt my stomach groan and I honestly thought I might violently tit myself on the sofa with my spag bol in my lap 😂
Other than that I feel totally fine - feels like baby has been quite active so I assumed maybe she was kicking/squeezing/pressing on something but I’m debating whether I should ring the midwife tomorrow and just check I don’t need to be worried? Has anyone else had this?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Jellybean093 — little baby bum is BURNED on my brain. It’s all littlepotato would watch when we went to America. There’s a certain wheels on the bus one (the London bus at night!) that if I close my eyes, I’m literally in america again!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god guys, I need to ask you all a question..
The last 2 afternoons/evenings I have been hit by a sudden flash of the shits 😂🙈
Yesterday I had a couple of moments in the afternoon that were a bit like ‘ooof, better nip to the loo’, which happened maybe 3 times until bed time.
Then today I’ve been fine all day until halfway through my dinner I felt my stomach groan and I honestly thought I might violently tit myself on the sofa with my spag bol in my lap 😂
Other than that I feel totally fine - feels like baby has been quite active so I assumed maybe she was kicking/squeezing/pressing on something but I’m debating whether I should ring the midwife tomorrow and just check I don’t need to be worried? Has anyone else had this?
A few weeks ago I had a bad belly all of a sudden and baby was very active. I think she turned from breach to head down. I was fine all day and fine after so I put it down to being churned up. Not sure if it’s a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

I keep thinking my belly looks hairy but it’s not dark hair. I think where the belly is more exaggerated the downy hair looks more pronounced 😂 and defo leave it
Mine is hairy I will show you now so you can all not be sad about your hair #noshame x
49F9F1FE-DE6C-4B7B-A5CD-02758F5CA7B4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My baby has hiccups for the third time today. He has them ALL the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic, but I've been thinking of giving birth. I don't get how she'll get out of me! It's like buying a huge wardrobe at Ikea, building it on the street and then expecting it to go through the front door to the living room 😂
Why did I want this so bad 😅
Because once they’re out, you forget and then go on to have more 😂

@Jellybean093 — little baby bum is BURNED on my brain. It’s all littlepotato would watch when we went to America. There’s a certain wheels on the bus one (the London bus at night!) that if I close my eyes, I’m literally in america again!
My sons speech is quite slow, but it has taught him colours and shapes today (even though I talk to him all the time about everything), so I can’t say no and we have watched it a further 10 times since 😂
He refuses to watch any of the other baby bums

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Daft question- how can you tell? I don’t know if mines had them or not I don’t know what I’m feeling for 😂
You’d definitely know if it’s hiccups. It will be the same jerky movement and then it’ll just stop. It’s like adults having hiccups but in the belly

Reactions: 3
My toddler got a report from nursery for saying “Jesus CHRIST Tracey!” at his teacher when she didn’t give him an extra biscuit at snack time.

👀
I think that is hilarious 😂 my step son has said something worse he said he doesn’t want a ‘bleeping donut’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
toddlers are so brutal, I can’t understand how they go from being sweet little babies to the devil incarnate but god are they funny and it’s so brilliant to see them become proper little people! Mine makes me laugh (and tear my hair out) daily!

we’re just heading out of toddler (nearing 4 now) but his favourite sayings are ‘for fucks sake’ ‘bloody hell’ and ‘you’re a bugger’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

his friend dropped a crisp on the floor, he looked at me, hand on hip, shook his head huffed and went ‘that’s bloody disgusting’ 😂🥴
OMG 😂😂 mine used to say bloody hell and Jesus Christ, luckily she grew out of it but occasionally will say for Christ sake! You’re a bugger had me howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that is hilarious 😂 my step son has said something worse he said he doesn’t want a ‘bleeping donut’
Tbf these nursery teachers need to be told

Because once they’re out, you forget and then go on to have more 😂

My sons speech is quite slow, but it has taught him colours and shapes today (even though I talk to him all the time about everything), so I can’t say no and we have watched it a further 10 times since 😂
He refuses to watch any of the other baby bums
My son had a speech delay but Little Baby Bum did help, and dare I say it… Blippi.

Husband wants to say that littlepotato has been known to shout SAKE as a replacement to Christ Sake. He also tells husband to “go away, I just want to live with mummy”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf these nursery teachers need to be told

My son had a speech delay but Little Baby Bum did help, and dare I say it… Blippi.

Husband wants to say that littlepotato has been known to shout SAKE as a replacement to Christ Sake. He also tells husband to “go away, I just want to live with mummy”
Checking out Blippi tomorrow, thank you! He really needs nursery or preschool, but it’s so expensive 😭

little potato sounds amazing 😂

A few weeks ago I had a bad belly all of a sudden and baby was very active. I think she turned from breach to head down. I was fine all day and fine after so I put it down to being churned up. Not sure if it’s a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oooh okay, she was breach at our scan on Friday and I’ve felt lots of rolling and twitching since so maybe she’s just spinning around 😂

• Heart
Daft question- how can you tell? I don’t know if mines had them or not I don’t know what I’m feeling for 😂
At first I couldn’t tell either but the past few weeks it’s so obvious that it is. It’s like someone’s got hiccups in your belly haha no kick or hit just a jerk or jump every like 8 seconds for a good few minutes.

• Heart
OMG 😂😂 mine used to say bloody hell and Jesus Christ, luckily she grew out of it but occasionally will say for Christ sake! You’re a bugger had me howling 😂
He knows now the ‘F’ word is a ‘naughty’ word and tells anyone off who says it 😂 it’s now replaced with bloody hell or ‘this bloody thing?!’ Like a little old man. Had my parents for dinner on Sunday and the cat jumped up on the table and he went ‘she’s such a bugger’ to my dad 😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.