Pregnancy #17 sponsored by heartburn, hormones and McDonald's (obvs!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a morning. Went for my 36 week midwife appointment. She couldn't work out where his positioning is, I'm measuring way too big (again) and my blood pressure is sky high. She said I would need a scan this week, rang MAFU and they said to get down here now. So now I'm off to hospital. Bloody hell! I haven't even shaved my legs 🤣
good luck! Let us know how you get on. 🧡

Almost 7 weeks so a long way off the 2nd trimester yet, hopefully when you get there you will feel the glow😂
I found the very early stage very tough. Sickness was the worse. It’s not like me to go off food 😂😂!!! I think it’s going off now. Just waiting for the next symptoms to kick in.

What’s been your worst symptom so far?? Sore boobs was how I suspected I was pregnant. The slightest jiggle was agony 😂😂

So I’ve read that constipation is a really common pregnancy symptom but did anyone else have the opposite problem in their first trimester? Bit tmi but I woke up in the night with horrible stomach ache and had to run to the bathroom.

No stomach ache now so guess it was just the once. Haven’t eaten anything dodgy and my husband is fine so can only assume it’s the pregnancy but I haven’t really seen anyone mention that, just constipation 😬 I could do without it as I’m not eating much as it is!
I’m like this it’s just like my body can’t handle the same foods it used to tbh. I’m 24 weeks now though and it’s loads better. Still obviously not great if I have a Thai 😂
It made me worried about miscarrage at the beginning too but I think it’s all normal x

Hate to rain on your parade but I’m 24 weeks and still not glowing 😂😂😅
😂😂 and me! Crossing my fingers for a magic third trimester glow 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1
I found the very early stage very tough. Sickness was the worse. It’s not like me to go off food 😂😂!!! I think it’s going off now. Just waiting for the next symptoms to kick in.

What’s been your worst symptom so far?? Sore boobs was how I suspected I was pregnant. The slightest jiggle was agony 😂😂
I’ve literally had zero symptoms apart from feeling flat, my boobs aren’t sore, I’ve not felt sick, I’ve had a tiny bit of indigestion but not sure if that’s pregnancy or hardly moving all day😂 having no symptoms made me worry to begin with but I have my first app next week so hopefully all will be ok!

Hate to rain on your parade but I’m 24 weeks and still not glowing 😂😂😅
Great🤣🤣🤣

Just wanted to jump on and say hello! I haven’t been on the pregnancy threads since I was first trimester (I think) but 27 weeks today, with a very acrobatic baby boy 💙
I need to have a good sit and read of this thread as I’ve seen some amazing suggestions and tips so thank you all for that 🥰
Aww I’m due a few days after you (12th). How are you feeling? Isn’t this thread amazing…. Until you read about something gross you’ve never thought about and then you want to throw your phone in the bin 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So people with babies.. I’m thinking about a festival next summer with some friends and family the baby will be 8 months old my partner is in no way a festival person so will just be me and the baby but my sister and niece will be there too. Am I mad or will it be fun?

Reactions: 2
Almost 7 weeks so a long way off the 2nd trimester yet, hopefully when you get there you will feel the glow😂
Lol almost 28weeks and never glowed, skin is in the worst condition and hair is as limp as duck 🤣

What a morning. Went for my 36 week midwife appointment. She couldn't work out where his positioning is, I'm measuring way too big (again) and my blood pressure is sky high. She said I would need a scan this week, rang MAFU and they said to get down here now. So now I'm off to hospital. Bloody hell! I haven't even shaved my legs 🤣
Don’t worry this sounds like what happened to me at my appointment last week hope you have some snacks and something to read and a phone charger I was in there for hours I hope everything is ok and your hospital bag is packed just in case x

What exactly is nesting like I clean a lot anyway but I have started to want to organise things and clean is that what it is xx

I don’t have any answers unfortunately but why would a group rip you a new one about that?!
Don’t worry, we’re nice here 😉
[/QUOTE

I don’t have any answers unfortunately but why would a group rip you a new one about that?!
Don’t worry, we’re nice here 😉
good question, I have no idea they were saying I should be ashamed of myself for not putting his name down, and that I’m keeping him from the child. I never have and never will keep him from her, but theh we’re just jumping to conclusions 😂
I can imagine it's been very stressful.
You dont have to have anyones name other than your own here. Tho if ur looking for money for the baby in the future I recommend you do. If not ur pretty much good to go! ☺ congrats!
Thanks so much!

Don’t worry this sounds like what happened to me at my appointment last week hope you have some snacks and something to read and a phone charger I was in there for hours I hope everything is ok and your hospital bag is packed just in case x

What exactly is nesting like I clean a lot anyway but I have started to want to organise things and clean is that what it is xx
I always thought nesting was about deep cleaning your home pre baby, but i juat have a huge need to organise her room, clean all the clothes and toys. Label things if needed and get it all set up so i dont have to think much after shes here. Im stocking up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So people with babies.. I’m thinking about a festival next summer with some friends and family the baby will be 8 months old my partner is in no way a festival person so will just be me and the baby but my sister and niece will be there too. Am I mad or will it be fun?
Will you be camping or just a day thing? Also depend if you were bottle feeding. I probably wouldn’t. If it’s crap weather you’ll have hell pushing the buggy on bad ground and 8 month old all day in a carrier with a bag for gear too would be so heavy. If bottle feeding, you could take premade formula/bottle be qua a lot to carry.
Best case if it’s a day thing, fine weather, baby is in buggy and all your gear is in the basket, would be fine but any increment weather, if you’re trying to camp, bottle feeding (you’ll be weaning then too so that’s another lot of bits potentially) I think I’d leave it another year x

Reactions: 3
Will you be camping or just a day thing? Also depend if you were bottle feeding. I probably wouldn’t. If it’s crap weather you’ll have hell pushing the buggy on bad ground and 8 month old all day in a carrier with a bag for gear too would be so heavy. If bottle feeding, you could take premade formula/bottle be qua a lot to carry.
Best case if it’s a day thing, fine weather, baby is in buggy and all your gear is in the basket, would be fine but any increment weather, if you’re trying to camp, bottle feeding (you’ll be weaning then too so that’s another lot of bits potentially) I think I’d leave it another year x
Yeah three nights camping 200 miles away 😂 yeah your right about the weather. I wasn’t going to bother with the buggy and get one of those festival baby cart things and sometimes use the carrier. Your right I haven’t even thought about getting everything she needs around the fields!

I always thought nesting was about deep cleaning your home pre baby, but i juat have a huge need to organise her room, clean all the clothes and toys. Label things if needed and get it all set up so i dont have to think much after shes here. Im stocking up
It is as if you have read my mind 😜
671907E8-C013-4F18-8672-8D0F2EAF3766.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it depends how laid back and chilled you are. I couldn't do it but friends of ours took their newborn camping around the world for a year! Sleeping in tents in the rainforest, kayaking, you name it! Depends how brave you are 🤣

I love festivals and would go with a baby however I would go for the day and stay in a near by hotel at 8 months you could probably feed the baby the pouches of food and some fruit abs maybe make up a few bottles and bring a bottle warmer I am not an expert just from what I have read on the Internet xx

I think it depends how laid back and chilled you are. I couldn't do it but friends of ours took their newborn camping around the world for a year! Sleeping in tents in the rainforest, kayaking, you name it! Depends how brave you are 🤣
Haha I can imagine one of my other sisters and her boyfriend doing that they traveled Europe living out of their old Nissan micra for six months 😂😂
My other sister whose coming will have a two year old we’re both quite campy people might see if the parents fancy it with their caravan and make it more of a family weekend.

Do it!!! I plan to take the potatoes to Glasto one year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.