Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was never a sweet person until this pregnancy! I used to love crisps but I cannot get enough tangtastics and anything sour! Have tit skin, Chinese calendar said girl.. every old wives tale was girl for me (except the extreme morning sickness thing as I had none) and I’m having a girl 🤣 don’t bank on them telling you the gender on the 20 week scan! They couldn’t tell me as the baby was in a weird position so I booked another private scan and it took a few attempts 🥴
I’ll have sweets if they’re there, but since being pregnant, i am going out of my way in the shops to get the sweets. Fanta was another thing for me
The Chinese calendar has been right 1 out of 3, and I think this one says girl
I had the same morning sickness (all day nausea, never sick) with this and my last pregnancy which was a boy
Skin, I’m probably slightly more spottier than normal
I’ve only found the sex with only last, and that’s because I had kept everything clothes wise from previous. Arghhhhh! 20 weeks is soooo long to find out!

The penis on my 15 week old says the sweet tooth thing is an old wives tale 😂😂😂
Oh ffs 😂😂 that’s that one out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same! I’ve bought so many cute outfits and have the name picked out so I would be genuinely gutted if it was a boy tbh 🤣 I know that sounds awful but I’m just being honest 🥴
Reeeeeally intrigued to see what name you’ve picked cause I know you’ve said you’ve struggled especially with everyone suggesting Irish ones. Don’t need to share if you don’t want to but I am intrigued now you’ve said you’ve picked it!

The penis on my 15 week old says the sweet tooth thing is an old wives tale 😂😂😂
You should get your son’s talking penis looked at by professionals. I’m not sure that’s normal, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reeeeeally intrigued to see what name you’ve picked cause I know you’ve said you’ve struggled especially with everyone suggesting Irish ones. Don’t need to share if you don’t want to but I am intrigued now you’ve said you’ve picked it!

You should get your son’s talking penis looked at by professionals. I’m not sure that’s normal, pal.
I’ve chosen Maya 🤣 now it’s not to everyone’s tastes but I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh, does anyone else suffer from trapped gas and bloating! I feel fine first thing in the morning and by the evening my tummy’s like a drum and so sore and uncomfortable.
Any tips to stop this would be gratefully received. Hate it.

Reactions: 7
I’ll have sweets if they’re there, but since being pregnant, i am going out of my way in the shops to get the sweets. Fanta was another thing for me
I just have to say if you have a thing for Fanta, please try tango. It’s like double the orange hit….Mr. tango got us one a couple years ago and we’re still addicted, hence my username 😆 we always have them in at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh, does anyone else suffer from trapped gas and bloating! I feel fine first thing in the morning and by the evening my tummy’s like a drum and so sore and uncomfortable.
Ugh I know the feeling. Tbh I just have like one or two main meals a day and dinner is a bit picky like pitta bread, dip, red cabbage & cucumber. I don’t eat or lay down near bed time as it hurts and I get heartburn. It’s really given my digestive system a break and I’m going more regular now too (sorry tmi)

The day before my section I was doing the skirting boards and I actually thought I was never going to get up again, that would just be me for life 🤣 it’s a proper workout when you’re heavily pregnant, not for the faint hearted!
We moved house a few weeks ago when I was about 20 weeks, my husbands auntie was helping us and I got out the hoover to do the bedrooms and she grabbed it off me saying ‘there’s no way I’m letting you push that heavy hoover about in your condition…you get down and do the skirtings instead’! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same, this pregnancy is the first time in about 15 years when I haven’t been in a ridiculous calorie deficit! I was weighed during my 12 week scan and I told her not to tell me my weight 😑 she didn’t tell me but of course it’s written on my appointment card and I saw it 🥴 I know that no one gains much during the first 12 weeks but since becoming pregnant I actually eat now and haven’t being doing much exercise due to extreme fatigue so I could see I had gained a stone 🥴
Dont forget the fluids the placenta and the baby all add to that too. Even how gassy u are on the day can affect it. Dont let it get u down

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love Maya. My sons best friend is a Maya!

I feel like absolute dog shite. My head is hurting something rotten, my leg is killing me in the air cast and I feel sick. Pregnancy is SHITE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I loveeeee this name 😍😍 we’re a bit too far in with our name, the whole family calls her what we’ve chosen and I have embroidered stuff but this would be my 2nd choice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love Maya. My sons best friend is a Maya!

I feel like absolute dog shite. My head is hurting something rotten, my leg is killing me in the air cast and I feel sick. Pregnancy is SHITE.
You poor thing I forgot you had that cast on 😭 pregnancy is tit! Cannot wait to have a gin!!

Reactions: 1
You poor thing I forgot you had that cast on 😭 pregnancy is tit! Cannot wait to have a gin!!
I’m taking southern comfort into the hospital with me when I deliver, and then ordering a KFC. Honestly I feel like I’ve knocked on the head today!

Who was it who was asking about the cinema? Was it you abcde123? We saw The Suicide Squad at 10am showing; we weren’t the only ones in there but odeon make sure we were spaced apart appropriately and still social distanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I have a weekend off this thread and we’re nearly onto a new one 😖 had a lovely weekend away with some mates UNTIL yesterday when I was walking through a car park and literally tripped over my own feet and fell really hard onto some gravel and ripped apart my knee and hand. Didn’t actually bump the bump but I was so upset we decided to go to the nearest hospital to make sure everything was ok (it was). The midwives were just SO nice, the NHS can be bloody wonderful tbh.

(TMI) then today I’m pretty sure I’ve lost part of my mucus plug! I know this doesn’t necessarily mean anything but still 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was constantly popping Windeeze until I started drinking an Actimel in the morning - it’s helped loads!

Anyone else get achy/restless legs in the evenings? Finding it so annoying, can’t get comfortable at all 😒

Reactions: 3
Anyone else get achy/restless legs in the evenings? Finding it so annoying, can’t get comfortable at all 😒
Yes! It's annoying isn't it. It got that bad last night I ended up in the bath at 2am. Chuck your partner some cream and get him to massage them bad boys get some circulation going!

I’m still off work due to furlough and working in the travel industry so I’ll be off work for the duration of the pregnancy 🥴 are you ladies binge watching anything interesting atm?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.