Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bump seems to have dropped, which is absolutely delightful when I'm mid shift and on my feet all day. The hip pain is unbearable today. 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww your due date is my birthday 🥰
Im 32 weeks today and can totally relate, I’m at the groaning stage too 😂
Ooooh Im glad I saw this, I knew I had a due date twin in here. I've forgotten, is this first baby for you? So funny how time has gone so fast, I remember seeing you pop up on the thread at 17 weeks or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have really individual, spread out friends and had a baby shower?? I wasn't fussed about having one but now I do fancy it! But none of my friends really know eachother, like I have individual, unrelated friends who have never met, rather than a close group, so I feel like it'd be awkward to just gather everyone together 😬 or am I just way overthinking this?! 🙄😅
I do, plus divorced parents and my family and my partners family have never really met. I had a very low key baby shower (more of a baby sprinkle) with friends and family (invited my dad etc as well even though its usually women), we had a bbq, drinks - alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and didn’t do any games (I’m too awkward for organised group activities 😂). We did do baby prediction cards for weight, name, date of birth etc and we have a memory book for baby’s first year and everyone wrote a message to her which was incredibly sweet and makes me cry every time I read it. I thought about throwing separate ones for different friend groups but decided I cba and actually it worked out really well, everyone just chatted and mingled and even if they had nothing in common they could chat about the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m so jealous of everyone who can drink milk for reflux......milk literally gives me reflux and it’s all I want to drink at the moment like an actual freak 🤣 and cheese sets it off as well! The worst!

Also @Gorbs I’d come to your baby shower 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Procrastinating at work this morning and browsing prams ahead of our shopping trip this weekend.
who knew DJ Khaled had his own collection 😂 and Christina Millian has a high chair range?? So random 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just ordered my first maternity pjs and I’m far more excited than I should be!

5A301428-5B9A-4209-8EEB-F95FC62D808A.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I feel so down about my body at the moment, I’m really struggling to enjoy this pregnancy due to it. I’m getting stretch marks literally everywhere. Even all down the back of my legs. I’m struggling with what to wear all the time because of it. I can hide my hips and boobs but it still doesn’t make me feel any better about myself. I truly hate the way I look, I just want to cry. Sorry for the rant. I just need to let it out. I feel I can’t say anything to anyone either, as I know I should be grateful to be pregnant, and I truly am. I’m just not coping. I see all these other pregnant ladies that don’t have half the marks I do, especially not all down their legs. I feel so crummy :(
I haven’t caught up on the thread but saw this and wanted to say that I have stretch marks really bad on my legs from Before pregnancy and I used to be so sad about them my boobs seems to have dropped a foot down my body as well and I know how you feel. Please remember you are beautiful and it’s ok to feel however you want to ❤

Procrastinating at work this morning and browsing prams ahead of our shopping trip this weekend.
who knew DJ Khaled had his own collection 😂 and Christina Millian has a high chair range?? So random 😂
Off my bleeping fiancé kept threatening to buy the DJ Khaled pram and it says we the best on it. 🤣🤣🤣 I did get the cybex epriam simply flowers but if he had his way it would have been that one for the laughing factor of saying another one every time we used the pram
🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The breathlessness is real at the moment. Even just walking up the stairs is an effort!
Ah yes. Was halfway through a video presentation the other day, briefly paused to pop downstairs and take in an ASOS parcel - came back up the stairs with it and the effort basically winded me. Had to sit on video for a minute just trying to catch my breath before I could continue talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t caught up on the thread but saw this and wanted to say that I have stretch marks really bad on my legs from Before pregnancy and I used to be so sad about them my boobs seems to have dropped a foot down my body as well and I know how you feel. Please remember you are beautiful and it’s ok to feel however you want to ❤

Off my bleeping fiancé kept threatening to buy the DJ Khaled pram and it says we the best on it. 🤣🤣🤣 I did get the cybex epriam simply flowers but if he had his way it would have been that one for the laughing factor of saying another one every time we used the pram
🤪
Yeh my husband loves the lairy dj khaled design which worries me😅. I like the look of cybex prams excited to try them out this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooooh Im glad I saw this, I knew I had a due date twin in here. I've forgotten, is this first baby for you? So funny how time has gone so fast, I remember seeing you pop up on the thread at 17 weeks or something!
Also 32weeks today 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeh my husband loves the lairy dj khaled design which worries me😅. I like the look of cybex prams excited to try them out this weekend
The pram even has its own DJ khaled song he did for it honestly have a look we were creasing x

• Haha
The pram even has its own DJ khaled song he did for it honestly have a look we were creasing x
We’re getting the Priam and I was actually tempted by the DJ Khaled car seat, would be so cute on holidays! The We The Best emblazoned is a bit much though 🤣

Reactions: 2
We’re getting the Priam and I was actually tempted by the DJ Khaled car seat, would be so cute on holidays! The We The Best emblazoned is a bit much though 🤣
Omg honestly without the we the best on the side it was a legit looking pram I’ve had one with like 3D flowers and the electric assist I think the cybex car seat is really cool too it kind of sold the pram to me! Imagine every time you used it though my fiancé would be we the besting at every opportunity x

Oh yay! 👋 We will all graduate to the new baby thread together! Is this your first? Have you found out the sex?
Yeah first baby and we haven’t found out..I’m surprised at how many people are taking it personally that we don’t know 😂
We’ll go into the new baby thread together!

Ugh hormones! The pregnancy pigmentation spots are really coming through. I am wearing factor 50 every day and reapplying during it, even more so whilst away in the sun and wearing a hat but I’ve got quite a lot of pigmentation spots coming through on my cheeks it’s awful as I’m keeping so much paler than I would have done years ago so you really notice the marks more. My current ZO skincare routine my skin lady won’t step up until after baby is here and I’m not breastfeeding so I might have to just go back to adding in a vitamin c serum and hope it keeps them at bay a bit - unless anyone else has any top tips??

Has anyone had a completely symptom free first trimester? I’ve got absolutely no symptoms (other than missed period and positive tests), literally don’t feel pregnant. No tiredness, no sickness, no heartburn, no headaches, no sore boobs, no itchy nipples (sorry TMI😜). I had ALL these symptoms with my last pregnancy pretty much from the first day of my missed period. My first pregnancy was pretty much symptomless too, but I did have sore boobs, bloating and tiredness in the first trimester so still had some signs. Starting to freak out now because I just do not feel pregnant at all, I’m about 6 weeks + 1 going by period dates 😖

Reactions: 1
What could possibly go wrong??? About to use some hair removal cream in preparation for my sweep/induction. Can’t actually see where I’m putting it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.