Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borntorun

VIP Member
I like Arlo, Noah, Rory or Rowan. I also love Eden for a boy but I’m not sure I’m cool enough. My husband likes Fernando and Miguel 😬 actually we’ve taken to nicknaming the bump fernando because I find it that laughably awful. It just reminds me of Paddy McGuiness and the isle of Fernandooooooo.

If it’s a girl I love Alba, or Lottie (but would use full name Charlotte). But would also happily use Ivy, Florence or a whole list of other options 🥰 I find girls a lot simpler

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Seriously this is my first and now I’m just petrified about the saggy burger nips and swollen vagina 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sodit

VIP Member
My boobs/nips are ridiculous. I've just done a Superdrug order and even though I'm 20 weeks, I've bunged some nipple cream in to start using now, they're SO itchy I can't cope and normal lotion isn't touching the sides. The nipples have crept out beyond belief as well.

Also ordered the pram this afternoon to cheer myself up while we're waiting for the cleft palate investigation appointment. They're keeping it for a few months at the shop and then we'll have it at my parents', but nice to know something is ticked off.

Last edited:

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
I would just wait but I know a lot of European countries and Canada are doing mix and match vaccines. Not worth the risk you might just need to avoid crowds and be extra careful when out and about especially at the minute with the spike.
Right from the beginning pregnant women have been so over looked in this whole vaccine saga and it really pisses me off. No one seems to have any answers or guidelines when it comes to pretty straightforward predicaments and they just send us round in circles and left to our own devices.

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
@Smallpotato Jesus Christ, hope you’re not too badly hurt. What a shock

anyone got pets and already have or are dreading all these gorgeous baby playmats being covered in pet hair 😩😩 gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of a her or her bits on the floor and her rolling around on the rug. We have one cat who thinks he’s near grylls and a big smelly (lovely) dog. Some reassure me 😂
Try having a parrot that picks and chooses when he tells you he needs the toilet and has also claimed the babys play mat at his own 🤣 I've had to cover it so it catches any stray poos he forgets to tell me about, but I have visions of him pooing on the baby 🤣🤣

Exhibit A below 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I’ll give you my top 6 even though I know out of the two which ones I’m going to pick if it is a boy. Ashton, Henry, Jude, Hunter, Harrison and Hudson. I don’t know why I love the H so much because my last name doesn’t even begin with an H so it’s not that. The girls Jesus I’ve got Mollie, Eve, Christina, Addison, Lois, Lucy, Cora, Madison, Sienna and Heidi really mixed bag😂😂😂

I love Mia whoever said that earlier but my husband says no ☹
Misread this and thought Jesus was one of your girl choices! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
I just got out - I still have traces of protein so she’s urgently sending it off and will call me tomorrow. 😩😩

• Heart
  • Sad

grumpycat

VIP Member
My boobs are so veiny they’re like a road map!
I’ve always had tiny barely there boobs and to have actual boobs when we had warm weather -
I learnt the meaning of under boob sweat 😂

• Haha

Gorbs

Chatty Member
I wish we could discuss worst names ever but I feel like someone could end up picking them and then we'd feel pretty shit.
Keith and Negan are definitely up there 🤦🏼‍♀️
Heard a Ronald recently (nicknamed Ronnie) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Hannah_204

VIP Member
I’ve ended up getting really into the euros!! Can I stay in the thread 😂. Apparently there’s a petition to get Monday as a bank holiday 🙏🏼🤞🏼. Finding out the gender next week I’m bursting to know why did I not get a private one 🤦🏽‍♀️. Excited for all you nearly due ladiesss! ❤

Looking forward to some babies being born too, I want to hear some birth stories!
Yesss me too! My current birth plan is do my best until it hurts to much then get an epidural 😂

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Some advice from an ex next employee
The next sale starts tomorrow in stores and online
If you're in a next today, anything that has a number quickly sketched onto the price label, is going in the sale, and it will be going down to what ever number has been put on the label.
All the sales stuff is already separated onto racks ready for employees to quickly tag them all tonight for the sale in the morning.
Best tip I can give is to create a next account and add anything you've seen you like in store, put into your saved items and then as soon as sale hits put everything into your basket.
Lots of pack of 3 outfits are being reduced to as little as £8

Ohh what site did you get it off? I want one but not at full price either
Direct 4 Baby 🙂🙂

• Heart

Hannah_204

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve found my people 💗

I just want to say… I am on my 4th, I hate pregnancy, I hate labour, I hate everything about it, but once you get that baby in your arms, it is ALL worth it (for all you new mummies out there I’m probably scaring with burger nips 😂)
Its a wild ride, but we all come through it at the end, and a lot of us keep going back for more. Relentless !
Thanks for giving me the laugh I needed over the last couple of days 💗
Awww yay so glad you’ve said this I’m not loving pregnancy at all but cannot wait to meet our baby ❤
Also just asked my partner if he’ll still love me when I’ve a swollen vagina and burger nipples and he said yes so it’s fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Read somewhere that pineapple induces labour
Fast forward to me bouncing on mt birthing ball with a box of pineapple chunks
Lord give me strength

• Heart

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
So sorry for you bot

so sorry for you both it’s the absolute worst when this happens and you drift from your friends 😔😔 just be upfront about how you feel or it will fester into something WAY bigger!
So to make matters worse I told her to her face that I found it rude she didn’t reply when I actually needed her advice and she just didn’t care really so now I am not asking her anything and I’ve stopped commenting in the group chat. I only posted in there because her one friend who is nothing to do with me is in there we have met a few times and I was doing it to include her. She sits on her phone 24/7 so her excuse about being busy is a load of rubbish. It’s annoyed me that much I feel like I don’t know her anymore / I am sick of making an effort when she doesn’t reply for days. Hopefully I can make some new friends ☹

• Heart
  • Sad

Amberella

Or there are the friends who don’t see you once during pregnancy, never ask how you are. Want to see the baby as a newborn and then you don’t see them again 🙃 bye hun
I've had one that showed up from goodness knows where and say "Can I be her fun aunty?" and it's like... have you supported me? No. Then see ya!

@Gorbs Perfectly put! I feel you just described me, I'm usually the first to console people and the first person to be forgotten about... until needed of course. I think you only need one or two good friends (or family) and you're covered!

• Heart