Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a moron. Decided to do some baking whilst my husband watches (yet more) tennis. Chocolate Swiss roll courtesy of a baking subscription. I’ve been ravenous today and without even thinking ate a massive spoonful of the raw batter 😣🤯 I know risks are probably very slim (and I’ve never been sick from it in the past) but I feel so stupid- raw eggs and flour! I can’t wait to have a proper baby bump, maybe it’ll remind me a bit more!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m such a moron. Decided to do some baking whilst my husband watches (yet more) tennis. Chocolate Swiss roll courtesy of a baking subscription. I’ve been ravenous today and without even thinking ate a massive spoonful of the raw batter 😣🤯 I know risks are probably very slim (and I’ve never been sick from it in the past) but I feel so stupid- raw eggs and flour! I can’t wait to have a proper baby bump, maybe it’ll remind me a bit more!
As long as the eggs are lion stamped they should be ok ☺

Reactions: 7
35 weeks today. Could very well be induced at 37 weeks. 6 years of trying, numerous ops for endometriosis and a late miscarriage mean I can’t quite believe we’re about to become parents for the first time 😍
This makes me so happy because I have also struggled not to the same level as yourself but for every time you felt the heartache it makes this so special and amazing really wishing you the best sincerely ❤

Reactions: 1
@Smallpotato just catching up, so sorry you had to go through all that. Hoping the next day or so until your scan isn’t too hard, we are all here! ❤

Guys I think I need a root canal 😩 in one of my front teeth! I was told I might need one about 18 months ago but I chose to ignore the dentist (also then covid happened) and it’s been hurting loads for the last 3 days 😩 genuinely more fearful of the thought of that than giving birth 😭
you’re so sweet! But I have to admit, I prefer mint club biscuits over orange 🤣

I’ve had a broken tooth since first lockdown. I stole some skittles from my husband and it smashed the tooth that broke when I was pregnant with my son. I refused to get it fixed until I was pregnant again and it’s given me right pain recently!

we got McDonald’s and I could barely eat it as I feel so sick!

Can I just say I love this thread
I love your picture of Cinzia just saying 😬😬

I’ve had a broken tooth since first lockdown. I stole some skittles from my husband and it smashed the tooth that broke when I was pregnant with my son. I refused to get it fixed until I was pregnant again and it’s given me right pain recently!

My doctor was refusing to send me for an early scan to confirm my pregnancy I did have pain like period pain abs he was being so funny about ringing the EMU after being on no contraception for years no positive tests pcos endo etc I refused to get off the phone he told me to get a private one I said well you’re refusing me help I am
Distressed and telling me I should pay because you cba to ring the hospital he literally agreed after that and gave me an appointment for the next day I was hysterical I don’t know why your doctor couldn’t just do that for you I am so sorry. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This makes me so happy because I have also struggled not to the same level as yourself but for every time you felt the heartache it makes this so special and amazing really wishing you the best sincerely ❤

Thank you for your lovely message. It’s certainly
been a difficult journey but I’m finally getting to experience the nice side which is something I’ll never take for granted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you all 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Breast soreness has hit me like a train but other than that, I’m feeling good 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You’ll be fine I’m sure but I know the feeling. You just do something without thinking and then instantly you’re like what the duck have I done?! You do get used to being more aware over time though.

Thank you all 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Breast soreness has hit me like a train but other than that, I’m feeling good 😀
Welcome to the thread 🧵 you joined at the same time as me I'm now 31 weeks! The boob soreness I didn’t really get at the beginning but try and enjoy it this has been the fastest 6 months of my life! Pa take your folic acid & vitamin d Xx

I’ve just eaten a bowl of watermelon and getting to get out of bed for another bowl…I feel like I could eat the whole thing. Tomorrow Im Going shopping for watermelon lollies and watermelon juice …Is this a what a craving is?! 🍉 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on thread. @Smallpotato I am so sorry that your doctor and hospital were so awful. That certainly looks like a very strong positive. I had a MC 2 months ago, and the EPU said it was a weak positive on the actual test I did there, but it was a ridiculously faint line and that was only whilst they waited a couple of hours for my blood test results to come back to confirm hcg and progesterone levels. If you have the energy, definitely pop a PALS complaint in, that doctor sounds awful 😡

Can I also just say how lovely everyone is in this thread. I'm currently the same gestation as my previous MC, so have been really emotional, terrified and panic attacks about this pregnancy. Have my first private scan in just under 2 weeks, but so scared I'm going to bleed and panic. But all these messages have reassured me so much that it is so common too. The first 12 weeks are absolute killers 💔💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

I’d take a mint, or even a fruit club! Haven’t seen those around in a loong time! A broken tooth for over a year does not sound very fun although definitely take advantage of free dental treatment (although lol - the ones near where I live have a 2-3 year waiting list 🙃)

Got my 20 week scan tomorrow. The anxiety is real😬
Me too! 8.45am so at least I shouldn't be parked there for hours like the 12 week scan.
I have a neggy feeling and I don't know why. Probs doesn't help that my husband's being a bit of a twit. Final straw tonight is that he's made himself a brew in *my* favourite mug.

EDIT: ps I'm sorry the hospital are being divs smallpotato. I work in a med school involved in teaching comms, hopefully the next gen are less rotten in the sensitive moments. Absolutely no need for that delivery and holding back on support. As for being denied a companion, ridiculous. I get minimising numbers, but context is needed.
And welcome rxt!

Last edited:
  • Heart
After that private scan yesterday my tummy is in absolute bits 🙈 like it feels bruised or something 😬 does anyone else feel like this after a scan?
Yes that was what it was like with my private scan! Little lady was sitting awkward and the scan man was like “no chance you’re leaving with no gender” it was so painful.
The next day was quite uncomfortable too just make sure you rest xxx

Me too! 8.45am so at least I shouldn't be parked there for hours like the 12 week scan.
I have a neggy feeling and I don't know why. Probs doesn't help that my husband's being a bit of a twit. Final straw tonight is that he's made himself a brew in *my* favourite mug.

EDIT: ps I'm sorry the hospital are being divs smallpotato. I work in a med school involved in teaching comms, hopefully the next gen are less rotten in the sensitive moments. Absolutely no need for that delivery and holding back on support. As for being denied a companion, ridiculous. I get minimising numbers, but context is needed.
And welcome rxt!
Ah mines at 9.30! Hope everything goes okay!😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.