Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the same thing happened me yesterday! It was my second anomaly scan, I went private for this one because the maternity hospital one was rushed and tit and took 10 mins 🙄 the private one I got was veeeery intense and a lot of prodding for this stubborn baby! She loves facing into my back 🙈🤣
Ahh noo got mine next week I was hoping anomaly would be a bit easier because the baby’s a bit bigger! So hard being prodded so much with a full bladder 😂

Ahh noo got mine next week I was hoping anomaly would be a bit easier because the baby’s a bit bigger! So hard being prodded so much with a full bladder 😂
I don’t mean to sound rude but how I didn’t piss all over that examination bed is beyond me 🙈🤣 if your baby is as stubborn as mine and likes to be in a ball, you will be prodded like mad 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess it’s prob a good sign that they were thorough 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴
At my last hospital scan I had to ask to go to the loo halfway through as I couldn’t hold it any longer where she was pressing so hard. My friend has said she had the same so I assumed it was semi normal to feel like this after?

Reactions: 1
After that private scan yesterday my tummy is in absolute bits 🙈 like it feels bruised or something 😬 does anyone else feel like this after a scan?
weirdly I had a memory about this in my head, it hurts so bad after your scan!

• Wow
At my last hospital scan I had to ask to go to the loo halfway through as I couldn’t hold it any longer where she was pressing so hard. My friend has said she had the same so I assumed it was semi normal to feel like this after?
Honestly, I dribbled a bit because I was absolutely bursting 😳 Jesus Christ the full bladder is next level of control 😭

Unfortunately I think most places are the same in regards to miscarriages. I understand there is nothing they can do but they could at least make you feel cared for and like they're bothered!
It's been my experience before with the doctors!
I just said this to my husband. I have bad days at work but I’ve never been blasé or poor communication to my patients. Ever. They are scared and im their comfort!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
35 weeks today. Could very well be induced at 37 weeks. 6 years of trying, numerous ops for endometriosis and a late miscarriage mean I can’t quite believe we’re about to become parents for the first time 😍
That's amazing! I'm so so happy for you ❤

@Smallpotato OMG! My jaw dropped reading what you've been through! Absolute insensitive pricks 🤬
Keeping my fingers crossed all will turn out well, it sounds promising though that the bleeding stopped and that you don't have cramps. That test is also flaming positive!
Ugh, I really can't believe how some doctors can be so horrific in delivering news. I know it's their job and they deliver good and bad news all the time, but wtf, treat people with respect and compassion, ffs....
Big hugs to you ❤

• Heart
That's amazing! I'm so so happy for you ❤

@Smallpotato OMG! My jaw dropped reading what you've been through! Absolute insensitive pricks 🤬
Keeping my fingers crossed all will turn out well, it sounds promising though that the bleeding stopped and that you don't have cramps. That test is also flaming positive!
Ugh, I really can't believe how some doctors can be so horrific in delivering news. I know it's their job and they deliver good and bad news all the time, but wtf, treat people with respect and compassion, ffs....
Big hugs to you ❤
I just can’t comprehend it, especially as I was alone and husband had to wait outside.

35 weeks today. Could very well be induced at 37 weeks. 6 years of trying, numerous ops for endometriosis and a late miscarriage mean I can’t quite believe we’re about to become parents for the first time 😍
This is absolutely wonderful and I am so happy for you! I felt like this with my son, you just feel so happy like you could burst!

• Heart
I just said this to my husband. I have bad days at work but I’ve never been blasé or poor communication to my patients. Ever. They are scared and im their comfort!
How are you doing small potato? X

You usually don't need a full bladder for 20 week scan 😊

How are you doing small potato? X
drained! I’m a very logical person, I like a plan. I’ve done about 10 tests and none of them have that faint line so this head doctor can’t read a pregnancy test 🙃 I’m just going to hope that babypotato is still cooking away, ready for Wednesday ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Got my 20 week scan tomorrow. The anxiety is real😬
It’s so scary but once you are laying down you will relax a bit. Try not to worry and deep breaths before you go in! I got great advice off one of the girls here! She said to eat chocolate and have a fizzy drink before you go in! Baby is likely to move and be in a good position ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how we're just a bunch of strangers on the internet, but we all care for each other so much and are so protective and helpfull ❤
Ok, I just came up with a stupid pun, but I'd go through a firewall for all of you 😆❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Smallpotato just catching up, so sorry you had to go through all that. Hoping the next day or so until your scan isn’t too hard, we are all here! ❤

Guys I think I need a root canal 😩 in one of my front teeth! I was told I might need one about 18 months ago but I chose to ignore the dentist (also then covid happened) and it’s been hurting loads for the last 3 days 😩 genuinely more fearful of the thought of that than giving birth 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Smallpotato just catching up, so sorry you had to go through all that. Hoping the next day or so until your scan isn’t too hard, we are all here! ❤

Guys I think I need a root canal 😩 in one of my front teeth! I was told I might need one about 18 months ago but I chose to ignore the dentist (also then covid happened) and it’s been hurting loads for the last 3 days 😩 genuinely more fearful of the thought of that than giving birth 😭
Uh ohhhhh tooth pain is the worst!! Do they still do things like then when your pregnant or will you have to wait??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.