Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got home and done several more pregnancy tests and they are all positive, and I’m so hurt that I couldn’t get scanned. I sobbed all the way home.
There is absolutely nothing faint about that positive test ❤

Reactions: 3
I’ve got home and done several more pregnancy tests and they are all positive, and I’m so hurt that I couldn’t get scanned. I sobbed all the way home.
Can you get a private scan outside of your area? Where I live there’s usually loads of spare slots midweek. If you don’t mind saying whereabouts you live I can help look online! Hope you’re okay, that sounds like horrible treatment. ☹ I know it’s hard but try not to think the worst, so many people on here have been told similar things incorrectly. Big hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
that doesn’t look “weak” to me. The line is so much darker than the control. I can’t believe they’re keeping you in limbo for days, can you call your gp and get referred to epu?
im so sorry they’ve left you feeling so hopeless and upset. I have everything crossed that they were talking out their arses and everything is fine

Reactions: 4
that doesn’t look “weak” to me. The line is so much darker than the control. I can’t believe they’re keeping you in limbo for days, can you call your gp and get referred to epu?
im so sorry they’ve left you feeling so hopeless and upset. I have everything crossed that they were talking out their arses and everything is fine
It looks to me like the Dr got the lines mixed up tbh. Never seen a dye stealer like it!

Reactions: 3
Guys, what would I do without you? Honestly, thank you.

when the doctor showed me, the T line was bright red and the C line was faint. Exactly the same as the tests I’ve done here at home. I’ve done two clear blues and they both say pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys, what would I do without you? Honestly, thank you.

when the doctor showed me, the T line was bright red and the C line was faint. Exactly the same as the tests I’ve done here at home. I’ve done two clear blues and they both say pregnant.
I think he’s got it mixed up. Awful to put you through that if that’s the case, but I’ve got everything crossed for you that he’s made a mistake!

Reactions: 5
Can you get a private scan outside of your area? Where I live there’s usually loads of spare slots midweek. If you don’t mind saying whereabouts you live I can help look online! Hope you’re okay, that sounds like horrible treatment. ☹ I know it’s hard but try not to think the worst, so many people on here have been told similar things incorrectly. Big hugs ❤
Thank you so much. I’m in town inbetween Lincoln and Nottingham 😉 I’ve rang Lincoln, Nottingham, Peterborough and Mansfield. Peterborough have a space tomorrow but they say they won’t scan me if I’m likely to miscarry, but these tests have reassured me a bit.

Reactions: 2
Thank you so much. I’m in town inbetween Lincoln and Nottingham 😉 I’ve rang Lincoln, Nottingham, Peterborough and Mansfield. Peterborough have a space tomorrow but they say they won’t scan me if I’m likely to miscarry, but these tests have reassured me a bit.
You’re right Nottingham does seem super booked up! I found the below place which has a clinic in Chesterfield and seems to have lots of space for tomorrow though if that helps at all ❤

http://www.meetyourmiracle.co.uk/

• Heart
This scan experience was so good! I got 12 pics and 4 boy/girl scratch cards! It’s a lot more of a pleasant when you are paying for it 🙈 I had a feeling it was a girl - a few of the old wives tales that were actually true for me were - the baking soda method, tit skin, heartbeat over 140bpm and Chinese calendar prediction 🥳
Congratulations! I have a feeling ours is a girl too. Heartbeat has been over 140pm and Chinese calendar predicts girl too...so excited to find out in just over 2 weeks!

• Heart
I mean I don’t see how they can say you’re likely to miscarry and refuse to scan with only a bit of brown blood and a blazing positive test to go on! Bright red & pain I can understand they might say no but it doesn’t make sense with what you’ve experienced. I’m sorry they’re putting you through this but honestly the first doctor sounds like an idiot and the tests are not weak in the slightest!

Reactions: 8
Stoke on Trent may have space will take you oher hour to get there or what about Leicester they have them tomorrow I don’t know how far that is but it is kind of Midlands. I suggest you don’t mention about the blood and just look at the scan that is what I would do but I am
Not a medical professional x
2A8774B9-D19D-4AB2-99E2-BE0E2F9DEE9C.png

I feel so safe here, I hope you're feeling less upset now @Smallpotato it's horrible when you go somewhere to ask for help and they don't help you. 🧡

Oh my god that is shocking!!!!! I cannot believe that how nasty!!! I’m sure everything will be ok I know Wednesday will feel like a lifetime away but just try and power through until then. Has the blood stopped? X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Positive thoughts your way @Smallpotato

I can't believe how unhelpful they've been this afternoon

Keep us updated if you feel up to it xx

Reactions: 1
So sorry that you have been treated so horrendously. That is the most positive test I've ever seen and hope that it gives your some reassurance until Wednesday ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.