Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner doesn’t really like tv but he will watch trash tv with me and we have certain things we watch together but he always like to be doing something. I don’t know what’s up with me I have become so clingy and needy usually it is the other way around. I even worry he won’t fancy me anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️ X
No he won’t watch trash! He wants to watch sidemen or cycling channels on YouTube 😆
I must be clingy too, don’t worry. It’s like we’re doing all the work, getting all the kicks and backache so abit of allyship in the form of company would feel nice.

do you tell him you’re worried about the attraction part?
If it makes you feel better I was so busy wfh yesterday I didn’t get to brush my teeth until 5pm and already had given him a hello kiss when he got in from work and can’t remember last time I shaved my armpits 🙃💛 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Ladies sorry for TMI this time of day but is anyone else really struggling with a lack of sex drive? And by lack, I mean a complete disappearance….
We’ve had sex maybe 3 times since finding out I’m pregnant (I’m 20 weeks now). Husband is amazing and patient so there’s no pressure from that side at all but I just want to want it again! I’ve not had any issues with bleeding etc and when we’ve done it I’ve enjoyed it but it’s like I’ve been switched off in that department. I’m feeling well symptom wise at the minute too so can’t even blame sickness etc. I want my mojo back before I’m too big to feel sexy or too tired from having a newborn!
No topic is TMI on this thread! I went through a couple of phases of a few weeks each in the first and second trimester where my sex drive went through the roof (lol) but for the last 6 weeks maybe I just can’t be bothered at all. I don’t even have any excuses or feel that uncomfortable yet at 32 weeks, I think it’s just one of those hormonal things which comes and goes!

Reactions: 4
Ladies sorry for TMI this time of day but is anyone else really struggling with a lack of sex drive? And by lack, I mean a complete disappearance….
We’ve had sex maybe 3 times since finding out I’m pregnant (I’m 20 weeks now). Husband is amazing and patient so there’s no pressure from that side at all but I just want to want it again! I’ve not had any issues with bleeding etc and when we’ve done it I’ve enjoyed it but it’s like I’ve been switched off in that department. I’m feeling well symptom wise at the minute too so can’t even blame sickness etc. I want my mojo back before I’m too big to feel sexy or too tired from having a newborn!
I’m 30 weeks and we’ve only done it last two Sundays since conceiving beginning of Dec. I’m dead down there 💀😆 I feel sorry for him but as I said to him I’m just a bit busy growing something atm so he needs to wait x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad to hear I’m not the only one! Just hoping to dust off some cobwebs before again when I’m a heifer / have a newborn and the shutters come down again but even though I want to want it I just… don’t! Husband has been amazing to be fair hasn’t even mentioned or moaned once; he doesn’t have a massively high sex drive which helps but I still feel a bit sorry for him!

Reactions: 7
This isn’t TMI I think our hormones control us so much for the first few weeks I found out like weeks 6-10 we didn’t do it much but mainly because I was worried it would do something to me because I kept having pains. Then up until two weeks ago we have done it more than ever now I am struggling to do it because I feel huge and can’t move around much because of my spd 😐 I know this sounds basic but I bought myself some sexy underwear only from ASOS or PLT and the fact my partner was so thrilled really got me in the mood ( I now look like a ham with string tied round me with these on but I am 30 + 5) now I stick to putting some nice pants on and having a snog first 😝 I’m cringing at myself typing this but trust me you will get it back 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn’t TMI I think our hormones control us so much for the first few weeks I found out like weeks 6-10 we didn’t do it much but mainly because I was worried it would do something to me because I kept having pains. Then up until two weeks ago we have done it more than ever now I am struggling to do it because I feel huge and can’t move around much because of my spd 😐 I know this sounds basic but I bought myself some sexy underwear only from ASOS or PLT and the fact my partner was so thrilled really got me in the mood ( I now look like a ham with string tied round me with these on but I am 30 + 5) now I stick to putting some nice pants on and having a snog first 😝 I’m cringing at myself typing this but trust me you will get it back 💕
A ham 🤣🤣🤣🤣 deceased

I’ve officially retired all my pre pregnancy underwear to a bag at the back of a wardrobe so I don’t have to look at it 🤣 h&m cotton maternity knickers all the way

• Haha
Oh you poor thing. I’ve had a sick little a few times, like hospital sick (sepsis) and it’s so draining in every sense of the word, mentally physically let alone being pregnant too!! I hope he’s right as rain soon and causing havoc. Sending love and a big hug, make sure you take some time to decompress too ❤❤
Thank you sweet! Yessss it is so draining, especially when you essentially have to sleep on a chair for 3 nights and be switched on for 24 hours 😴 considering ourselves lucky we’re home and that he’s ok though and hopefully on the mend 🤞🏼 Sepsis must have been absolutely terrifying! They do like to scare us don’t they 🙃 big love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Ham with string has killed me🤣🤣 I’m sure you don’t but I absolutely feel like this at the best of times especially with lockdown and gaining a few extra pounds and being a bit paler and fatter than usual! I think you’re right I’m going to treat myself to something I feel good in. Usually a glass or two of wine always helps me get in the mood so the absence of that definitely isn’t helping!

• Heart
my little one turned into the hulk with steroids. Ate everything, head butted everything… ugh!!! I really hope he gets better soon.
Thank god you said this because we have a full on steroid hulk here too and he isn’t a small 16 month old let me tell you 😅

Ham 😭😭😭😭😭 dead

• Heart
Ham with string has killed me🤣🤣 I’m sure you don’t but I absolutely feel like this at the best of times especially with lockdown and gaining a few extra pounds and being a bit paler and fatter than usual! I think you’re right I’m going to treat myself to something I feel good in. Usually a glass or two of wine always helps me get in the mood so the absence of that definitely isn’t helping!
Well I probably look like a tangerine inside a net due to the fact I have smothered myself in fake tan to feel a little thinner 🍊 I think the further you get the harder logistically sex becomes I almost need a crane to help me manoeuvre so don’t put pressure on yourself it definitely comes and goes no pun intended. I find a nice small pair of pants are worth it because they go under my bump or even just sheer style I bought this skims set which is very see through but also very comfy so it was a win win x
@orange club biscuit my usual go to pants are the high leg ones from Tesco they are my ride or die 😝 next time you go food shopping and see a constricted piece of meat remember there are women all over the world crammed into small pants 🩲 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yep! First time we had sex after finding out I was pregnant (around 7 weeks), I bled a lot which freaked us both out. So it’s only been a handful of times since then. I was feeling so sick up to week 14 I couldn’t have thought of anything worse. I’ve been trying to make a bit more of an effort with nice underwear etc as I feel bad for my husband 😅. My friend who is 20 weeks can’t get enough she’s like a dog on heat 😂
I guess it’s different for everyone

Reactions: 2
I'm exactly the same, I feel like a lump and deffo haven't been in the mood/had the energy. We've probably been intimate twice since Feb, poor bloke!!

We were watching a film the other day and a heavily pregnant woman was on top and I was like WTF!!! This is deffo written by a man...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've been having less now I'm in the 3rd trimester and seems that every bloody time we do it I end up with thrush 🙄 also I'm pretty sure the MASSIVE primark over the bump (which are comfy af) pants don't really help with making me feel very sexy 🤣
Think we will start again soon now that's me 37 weeks and hopefully the old wives tale of that helping to kick-start labour works 🙈

I’ve just weighed myself and I’ve lost 3lbs. I’m putting it down to eating better and cutting out rubbish (except darkmilk buttons because they’re amazing)
As long as I’m eating healthily and drinking water and stuff, I’m guessing it won’t cause any problems?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just weighed myself and I’ve lost 3lbs. I’m putting it down to eating better and cutting out rubbish (except darkmilk buttons because they’re amazing)
As long as I’m eating healthily and drinking water and stuff, I’m guessing it won’t cause any problems?
That won't cause any problems 😊
How far along are you?
I lost 2 stone in the first 16 weeks because of sickness, put it all back on now but never had any effect on the baby

No he won’t watch trash! He wants to watch sidemen or cycling channels on YouTube 😆
I must be clingy too, don’t worry. It’s like we’re doing all the work, getting all the kicks and backache so abit of allyship in the form of company would feel nice.

do you tell him you’re worried about the attraction part?
If it makes you feel better I was so busy wfh yesterday I didn’t get to brush my teeth until 5pm and already had given him a hello kiss when he got in from work and can’t remember last time I shaved my armpits 🙃💛 x
I did a blind shave around my bikini area so I wouldn't been pulled out of the pool for being mistaken for Cousin It. So much effort though...

I don't know if I've just become very lazy or have no energy but I fricken hate doing my skin care now and only just started remembering to brush my hair! What a mess.

Another one of those listen to your body thing, as long as you're not starving yourself or going without then there shouldn't be any problems. I am back to my usual eating habits which I think has helped me loose a bit of T1 weight where I was just a biscuit eating machine. <3

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That won't cause any problems 😊
How far along are you?
I lost 2 stone in the first 16 weeks because of sickness, put it all back on now but never had any effect on the baby
7 weeks on Sunday. I’m not overly concerned I just wasn’t sure x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.