Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wide awake club too. Husbands asleep but quietly thankfully. heartburn in recent days has become a thing 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Woo another member of team no sleep over here! I really tried my hardest to not look at my phone, I should have known some of you would have been awake and though! 🙈 I'm having reiki done at 10 so I'm hoping I will doze off then, or a little midday nap as I'm already exhausted!

Reactions: 6
Anybody else get so irrationally pissed off at their husband for daring to sleep so soundly?
I've been tossing and turning since 1. Went downstairs at 2 for some ice and to stretch out my back. Came back up at 3. There he is, dead to the world, snoring like a jumbo jet. Bastard. 🤣
I'm so so tired. Sleeping on my right is more comfortable for my back but I get breathless.
Got my 28 week midwife appointment later and then I'm going to nap.
The rage I would feel when doing night feeds was unreal 😂 cause he would literally wake up and be like wow what a great night 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after my rubbish day at work/life I was looking forward to trying to sleep and waking up tomorrow and it being a new day…
Mr Neo2021 is snoring so loudly that I might end up in prison. I gave him a dig and told him to roll over and he said ‘it hurts to lie on my side’
Ohhh sorry, well I’ll just lie here awake all night then. 🥺
This made me laugh my partner also says this to me I’m like do you want a tiny violin to go with that 🤣

• Haha
Update..
I didn’t commit murder but I’m exhausted 😂 and extremely annoyed! But today is a new day x

• Haha
  • Sad
Also been up since 4am 🙋‍♀️🙃

3/4am has become my body's regular "I refuse to sleep past this point" time... 😭 I actually called in sick to work on Tuesday because of how tired I am, I just could not focus and my laptop was giving me such a headache.

I started work at 6am today so at least I get to finish early now 😅 and on leave tomorrow so praying for a nice chilled weekend full of naps 🤞😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg I was the same! Literally got to sleep at 4am 🙈 the scanxiety is next level today 😬 I feel like getting sick with the nerves 🙈🙏🏾

• Heart
  • Sad
I actually slept ok last night, for the first time in months though 😂 got a midwife appointment today, hoping she can tell the position of the little guy, feels like he’s facing inwards beating my bladder again 😆

• Haha
Crap sleep here too! I had a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon because I couldn’t keep my eyes open and felt a bit rubbish, I was tired again for bed time but then woke up twice for a wee by 2am. Husband was snoring as usual and I just couldn’t get comfy to get back off so then I went to the spare bed. Took another age to get comfy and then my phone somehow slipped down the back of the bed and the bang woke me up. I knew my alarm would go off so I couldn’t just leave it and was dragging the bed around at 4 something am. Finally got back to sleep and awake again feeling crap at 7am. I’m doing a day in the office today and telling my boss about the baby - nervous for some reason even though I’m sure it’ll be absolutely fine. Anyone else nervous about how you’re going to cope with this level of broken sleep or worse day in day out? At the minute I can have an extra nap or early night and seem to sleep like a log every few nights to catch up, that’s not going to happen with a newborn!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is your scan today? If so, good luck!! 💖 x x
Yep! The anomaly one 🥴 hope to god my husband can come in with me as there are talks of the partners not allowed in for this one because of the high rate of cases in my area 🙈

• Heart
Wide awake club too. Husbands asleep but quietly thankfully. heartburn in recent days has become a thing 😩
Omg same! Last couple of nights I’ve made a trip to the toilet around 4/5am and can’t get back to sleep due to heartburn?! What the hells all that about 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Crap sleep here too, up at 3,4 and 5 and then my partners alarm going off at 6 for work when I had finally got back to sleep made me want to commit murder

• Sad
Omg same! Last couple of nights I’ve made a trip to the toilet around 4/5am and can’t get back to sleep due to heartburn?! What the hells all that about 😩
I get this as well like now I have started to just not look at my phone when I wake up and I keep gaviscon by the bed just in case. Certain foods make it worse for me like pastries 🥮 and fruit / acidic foods.
This sounds such a silly think to say but do any FTM feel really clingy to their partner recently i cannot wait to see our baby and start our own family us three but also feeling a bit worried because it will never just be me and him again I have never had to share him before. I also feel really unattractive what If I just look really ugly after ☹ God I think my hormones are all over the place I’m crying because he’s gone to work even if his snoring bleeping annoys me 😢

• Heart
Yep! The anomaly one 🥴 hope to god my husband can come in with me as there are talks of the partners not allowed in for this one because of the high rate of cases in my area 🙈

I hope he can come in too! I think it’s wrong if he can’t!!
Let us know how you get on x x

• Heart
I get this as well like now I have started to just not look at my phone when I wake up and I keep gaviscon by the bed just in case. Certain foods make it worse for me like pastries 🥮 and fruit / acidic foods.
This sounds such a silly think to say but do any FTM feel really clingy to their partner recently i cannot wait to see our baby and start our own family us three but also feeling a bit worried because it will never just be me and him again I have never had to share him before. I also feel really unattractive what If I just look really ugly after ☹ God I think my hormones are all over the place I’m crying because he’s gone to work even if his snoring bleeping annoys me 😢
Oh I didn’t think of the partner thing this way. Mine is high energy and loud so I’m happy when he says bye in the morning lol but recently he has said I won’t leave him alone as I don’t like him doing his own hobbies every evening (and we have a side business so he’s out all weekend) but sitting watching tv is so dull to him, thought he was just being an arse but maybe I am just wanting him by my side abit more!?

Oh I didn’t think of the partner thing this way. Mine is high energy and loud so I’m happy when he says bye in the morning lol but recently he has said I won’t leave him alone as I don’t like him doing his own hobbies every evening (and we have a side business so he’s out all weekend) but sitting watching tv is so dull to him, thought he was just being an arse but maybe I am just wanting him by my side abit more!?
My partner doesn’t really like tv but he will watch trash tv with me and we have certain things we watch together but he always like to be doing something. I don’t know what’s up with me I have become so clingy and needy usually it is the other way around. I even worry he won’t fancy me anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️ X

Reactions: 2
My partner doesn’t really like tv but he will watch trash tv with me and we have certain things we watch together but he always like to be doing something. I don’t know what’s up with me I have become so clingy and needy usually it is the other way around. I even worry he won’t fancy me anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️ X
I'm like this with my partner too, he ALWAYS needs to be busy and I feel like I'm always apologising for being too clingy.

Crap sleep top...must've been the night for it 🤣 up every hour from 10pm for a pee till my alarm went off at 4.30am. Genuinely thinking of calling in sick next week cos my pelvis and feet are agony but my work will automatically start my mat leave and I think I Will regret it when its time to come back and I'm missing out on an extra weeks leave 😭

Ladies sorry for TMI this time of day but is anyone else really struggling with a lack of sex drive? And by lack, I mean a complete disappearance….
We’ve had sex maybe 3 times since finding out I’m pregnant (I’m 20 weeks now). Husband is amazing and patient so there’s no pressure from that side at all but I just want to want it again! I’ve not had any issues with bleeding etc and when we’ve done it I’ve enjoyed it but it’s like I’ve been switched off in that department. I’m feeling well symptom wise at the minute too so can’t even blame sickness etc. I want my mojo back before I’m too big to feel sexy or too tired from having a newborn!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I said this to mine the other day! 😂 he is a very affectionate person who loves physical touch and I said to him what happens when you have a baby to cuddle instead of me…?! It’s a weird thought it not just being the two of us any more!

Also team rubbish sleep here 🙋‍♀️ Went to bed at 11 then lay awake for about two hours, then got woken up by the milk man at 5am 😑 also lately I’ve just been SO itchy and uncomfortable, particularly the backs of my hands are unbearably itchy?! I’ve spoken to my midwife about ruling out cholestasis and she was pretty sure it’s just eczema but omg I can’t take much more of it, I’m already on 2x antihistamines per day 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.