Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sodit

VIP Member
Has anyone managed to be prescribed Gaviscon type stuff recently? I'm drinking it like a fish (well, I've switched to own brand now) and it never crossed my mind as you can buy it in shops, but quite a few people have said they were issued it free while pregnant.
Is it something I just mention when I see my midwife? Won't bother if I have to make a GP appt.

Amberella

Can anyone recommend a maternity bra please?
I'm looking for non wired, but supportive for big boobs but at the same time not unbearably restrictive.
I've got lindex ones which I just fall out the top of but are really comfy, then I've got Asda ones which are too supportive to the point I don't want to wear them because they physically hurt.
I swear by M&S T-shirt bras, they are moulded but not wired. I sometimes add an extender if I’m bloating.
They’re not maternity but I’ve gone up three sizes and i wasn’t small to begin with.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Hi everyone - confession, I've been lurking here for WEEKS. I used to have a tattle account and then the pandemic took over and I got a new laptop and just...stopped. Then I somehow landed back here while preg I couldn't remember my account details. Bored of waiting for the penny to drop so that I can join in.
So hi all, thanks for everything you share, I've found loads of it reassuring. Currently 18 weeks in England.
Hi lovely, welcome. How is your pregnancy going so far? Is this your first?

So glad everything is ok ❤
Thank you darling and @BabyYoda 😘

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Baby 2 here, purchased the Aldi - yes you read thst right ladies - the Aldi travel system today! £170 which includes the pram, toddler buggy, newborn carrycot too and rain cover. Gets great reviews, looks fab. I can't bare to spend anymore than that on a pram! ❤👍
Ooo it looks really nice!! Please could you give a review on how light it is when it arrives? 🙏🏼 I’m in pram choice hell at the moment 😂

50sGirl

VIP Member
Ahhh hello and of course I remember you!! I don’t check the covid thread either, it got WAY too much!
Yes, very blessed and lucky to be growing baby number 2 🥰 and also incredibly lucky and even MORE blessed that both sets of my grandparents made it through healthily and both sets are extremely excited about the new addition. I feel incredibly lucky. I hope you are doing ok and likewise with your family too, I do remember you saying you had worries and caring situations too so I hope all is as good as can be. Sending love ❤❤
That’s great news. When are you due?
Sadly my biggest fear happened but this is a happy thread so I won’t bring it down.
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a safe birth. A new baby is lovely amongst all the uncertainty xx

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Hi everyone, we are looking at buying some nursery furniture soon but me and my husband can't agree (like with everything it seems atm) 🙄 does anybody have any recommendations for a decent, affordable nursery set? Thanks!
Online4baby.com is sometimes a bit cheaper but the same as other stores

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I traded in my pink fiat 500 for a BMW X2 but it’s in boring sensible black 😒.
pink!!!! I’m so JEALOUS!

I feel like this group is full of good drivers! I was banned from driving my partners bmw after I sent four cones flying on the dual carriage way at 50. Only allowed a corsa until I ‘learn to drive’ 😳
Mate, 9 points for speeding!! I nearly got 12 but there was no tape in the camera 😬

I did teach my husband how to drive…!

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’ve had a few of these over the last few weeks and it freaked me out so much 🤣
Yep I’ve never had a nosebleed in my life and had 2 this week! One of which was at work in front of loads of people which was embarrassing and they all freaked out 😅

Sunnee - Totland
4 Bruce Grove, London, N17 6RA.

I wouldn’t bother going in first, it’s a small shop, we only went once we had ordered to collect it all. He’s SO lovely so ask for him if his wife answers.
You can barter the price too, check the price on John Lewis and the buggies website first of all as he’ll deffo price match
Thank you so much!

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Yes that’s the one! ☺
Apparently the sides are firmer than the Sleepyheads so it doesn’t pose a risk of SIDS. I read babies are meant to settle in them better as it makes them feel like they’re back in the womb. I personally wouldn’t risk a sleepyhead for overnight use but I totally agree with what you said in regards to your friend.
Are you planning on using the Purflo bed inside a “next to me” style crib? I literally have no idea when it comes to this sort of stuff! Xxx
I was thinking of trying it but it is so daunting isn’t it like will I sleep not because of her waking up but I mean because I will
Be so on edge I have seen some other sleep suit things which are meant to be great as well. My mum and dad and my partners mum have said they will buy us something so I will ask for the snuz pod and the purflo I think. Have you bought much else? I now have two baby grows and the tommee tippee uv steriliser and the prep machine, baby grooming kit, digital thermometer so at least I’ve made a start. Watched loads of pram reviews and been to look in real life. The pram choice is what I am finding hard as I want something fictional but also nice looking I looked at an electric assisted pram too but now I am thinking should I just save money and get a I candy all terrain 🤷🏽‍♀️ Honestly feel like they all have plus and minus points it’s like buying a car! X