Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
When they are talking about it they seem to be saying they’re changing back because of family not seeing them as a female. Then contradict themselves

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Just looking at some of their older videos from 5,6 and 7 years ago. One is two of the girl beating the crap out of each other at a festival. Another is one of the kids lying on the floor in a shop. Another is them filming an overweight person on a motorbike and calling it the fattest motorcyclist in Britain. How cruel. I'm coming to the conclusion that they are not nice people at all.

AnniG

Chatty Member
One of the boys went in and cut one of girls hairs off during the night. I think it's probably for their own safety more than anything...

Ewan Wileman

She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.
Oh trust me, I know full well, I was in Holly and Alissa's year and school! Holly rejoined school and was an absolute b*tch and Alissa always picked on me for being gay.

Kate1970

VIP Member
They do a 'live' video on a Friday night now!,
Dipped into it earlier, the older girls sat on their phones! Just thought it was a bit rude!
One of the questions someone asked was why do Jo's kids not live with their Mum? They said they weren't able to discuss it?
Guess I'm.just curious 😉
They've had a few "weirdos " on the lives, 1 last Friday,just as they were ending the video, Jo could be heard saying "little s****" as he was turning it off , they dont appear to have any admins on the live, so I guess it's to be expected 😟

Emmamaexx

So watched the vid, bit of a shock tbf! Not watched the channel in a long time looks like they've sorted out the house abit as the walls used to be filthy. I was so upset for Kelly Ann when he brother had cut off all her hair when she was asleep! Gosh, regardlessif he has a disability I wouldn't feel safe in the house, that's so dangerous and is a criminal act. I hope they bow have locks on their bedroom doors!
Does anyone know much about their mum from that video someone posted on here it seems as though she has issues? I’ve seen her back in recent videos though

Kate1970

VIP Member
One of their German Shepherds has just had puppies, which they are advertising to sell
I googled German Shepherd pups fir sale in Morecambe, found their advert,under Fionas name.
Selling them for over a £1,000!
Is this about right for GSD pups?

AnniG

Chatty Member
Hate them, Joe and Fiona give me the creeps. May comes across and very angry and violent and she's very nasty to the rest of the family.

AnniG

Chatty Member
If that's the case then fair enough but I once saw a video where May's real mum was just the same, will find the video

watch this

Kate1970

VIP Member
Are there padlocks on all the bedroom doors then? Why not have pet stair gates like most people. Seems odd to me
Yeah, someone noticed they had them, on last nights vlog, don't know if they're on all the bedroom doors?
Fiona was going to paint the handrail of the stairs, as one of the boys had been running his cars up and down it!

Attachments

kizzy

VIP Member
Does anyone believe the lovey dovey relationship between Jo and Fiona ? Fiona looks at Jo with such disdain sometimes, this isn't what she signed up for, she went into this relationship as a man and a woman.