Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keira R

That'll be fun!
I've wondered if Jo has gone back to DJ ing since he came out? Or if Fiona still does her hairdressing? They certainly always seem to be out shopping and buying something or other!
Oh I never knew that she does DJ ing? Must have been tough for her over the last year or so with COVID etc
Just wondering what the news is!

AnniG

Chatty Member
The whole lot of them are vile bullies. They started stalking my Facebook and other social media when I put up a comment a few years ago that they didn't like. I'm glad life is going shit for them, they deserve the worst in life.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Putting 'She might die' on the thumbnail is shocking. If that happened to any of my animals the last thing I'd be thinking of is to vlog it 😔 They were more concerned with the blood in the car which Fiona had to clean. Horrible video. Not watched in absolutely ages and Fiona looks an absolute mess! I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser 😳. She looks shocking, must be all the stress showing because of Joe but she doesn't look well at all!
I had thought of reporting it, due to showing the blood, and with what happened to the dog! Not sure which option to tick 🤨🤨

Attachments

Kate1970

VIP Member
Does anyone know much about their mum from that video someone posted on here it seems as though she has issues? I’ve seen her back in recent videos though
They've never really explained the situation with their Mum, they've just mentioned that the kids spend some of the week with both parents, I have noticed as well that Jo, Fiona and the Mum have been on a few nights out etc, and I've noticed she appears in the chat on their live video's!

Kate1970

VIP Member
Yes the dog had 14 puppi
I remember years ago, ten years ago you could get a labrador for between 400 to 600 pounds. They are upwards of 1000 now, its insane the price of puppies now...breeders will be making a fortune and I'm unsure I agree with it.

In one way it's good because it means the person buying really does want a puppy for the right reasons and not getting it for a pittance... But then it's encouraging breeders to breed breed breed because they see the money signs.

Didn't their dog have 14 puppies in total??
Yes I believe it was either 13 or 14 puppies
I agree with you, about the owners making a fortune and encouraging the dogs to breed.
Seems a bit of a strain on the poor dog!

Kate1970

VIP Member
Oh I never knew that she does DJ ing? Must have been tough for her over the last year or so with COVID etc
Just wondering what the news is!
Well, I think Joe use to do dj ing? If I remember from an older vlog, someone asked them what "he" did, not sure if she carried on with it, due to covid etc?

Kate1970

VIP Member
I've noticed that with May. I'm not sure if she has a form of ADHD, think it was explained a while ago, so could be something to do with that?

Kate1970

VIP Member
Gotta be honest I haven’t heard of this family since seeing the thread, I’ll have to check out the YouTube but what’s the craic with them anyway? Any scandals or anything? Weird they keep bringing up the ingham family and we can see how they turned out
Joe went abroad, think last year or year before for a full sex change op and became Jo! All very strange! They vlogged when he came out as Jo! Etc
Lots of videos related to this!
Now it appears, she's back to being Joe! At the time of his operation, she explained that she was finally comfortable in her self, etc! Now they're saying it was all part of a cult!
As I say, watch the videos! 🤨🤨
---
Gotta be honest I haven’t heard of this family since seeing the thread, I’ll have to check out the YouTube but what’s the craic with them anyway? Any scandals or anything? Weird they keep bringing up the ingham family and we can see how they turned out
It's 3 years since he became Joe!

Attachments

Last edited:

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Yeah, someone noticed they had them, on last nights vlog, don't know if they're on all the bedroom doors?
Fiona was going to paint the handrail of the stairs, as one of the boys had been running his cars up and down it!
Also why a padlock and not a catch??