Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimplySarahLou

If you watch 9.15 ish on this vlog as they enter their room Fiona slips the padlock off the door so that it isn't shown in the vlog. It's very odd.

I remember watching that, didn’t notice the lock the first time round but see it now. Jo has that massive room downstairs, they have a massive conservatory and a log cabin and those 3 girls are crammed into a dingy room in triple bunks! No table to eat at either. Jo’s awful voiceover and nervous laughter is annoying. Neither of them are remotely natural on camera, it’s so awkward and forced.

Reactions: 2

Kate1970

VIP Member
Just watched their latest vlog
Jo taking May and Alissa to Starbucks, where May also gets a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, but is seen spitting the sweetcorn out 🤢🤢🤢, think they could have edited that out! No sign of Fiona, apparently she was having a rest, after doing tik toks al, day 😕😕😕
Still find them a bit awkward to watch 😬😬

Reactions: 1

Melissa90

Something about this family just does not sit right with me. Fiona always looks high as a kite and you can tell she is one unhappy soul. Her smiles are always false and even on birthday videos her smiles are strained. Something more is going on here and i can't quite work out what.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Yeah!
I thought they contradicted themselves quite a bit!
All that money spent on the full operation, going abroad etc!
Not to mention the agony and the daily tube thing they had to do. I assume they can’t just stop doing that else everything will close up and there will be nothing

lemonelmo

VIP Member
She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.
I agree, Fiona doesn't look happy at all. Seems incredibly peed off when Jo shoves a camera in her face. I wonder if she's not happy in general in the relationship or she just dislikes the YouTube aspect.

Stealth1902

What i dont get is.... Fiona is staying with Joe who is now a woman and going to have surgery, but Fiona likes men so its all confusing. I cant see it working.

SimplySarahLou

Does anyone believe the lovey dovey relationship between Jo and Fiona ? Fiona looks at Jo with such disdain sometimes, this isn't what she signed up for, she went into this relationship as a man and a woman.
No I don’t. She looks so awkward all the time and miserable. I feel sorry for her daughter sharing a room with 2 of Jo’s girls.

Northernstar75

Just had a watch, I don't think that she did say that at the end. But yeah I do agree that they need admins. I think they did add some by the end though, but they need some all the way through really tbh

lemonelmo

VIP Member
If you watch 9.15 ish on this vlog as they enter their room Fiona slips the padlock off the door so that it isn't shown in the vlog. It's very odd.

Kate1970

VIP Member
I’ve watched the last 2 vlogs a few times. Ive come to the conclusion Fiona has probably said at some point “I need a man” in an argument, sad moment etc and Fiona probably left not just to look after her mum but because she’d had enough of the trans thing. Joe probably weighed things up and decided it wasn’t worth the effort anymore and realised the trans community had maybe encouraged him and decided to salvage his relationship and make Fiona happy he’d go back to how he was before.
I have to be honest I felt a wave of relief for Fiona. She’s Sacrifices a lot for Joe in regards to helping parent all his kids and was left with a trans women with no penis. Can’t believe he lobbed it off last year. He’ll definitely go trans again one day.
Sounds as if they're easily led into things to, and quite naive about things too!
Not even sure he / she had counselling etc before his op?
Definitely feel sorry for Fiona, all that going on, her parents not being well, and then loosing her Mum!

Keira R

I met them in Scarborough a couple of years back, they were lovely! They didn’t seem any different from when they are on camera I thought they were really nice :///

AnniG

Chatty Member
The new Jo!
View attachment 181639
I prefer Jo to Joe she came across really well tbf and fair play to Fiona standing by her as I have no idea how I'd react in that situation. Never been a fan, they do bore me abit and as mentioned in previous posts I find them all abit creepy but I feel Jo is less creepy than Joe does if that makes sense?

Kate1970

VIP Member
Definitely agree that Fiona looks unhappy, its as if something has changed since Joe became Jo!
Also agree that conversation seems very awkward
I see they had a massive spending spree in Primark the other week 😯😯😯

Sounds as if they're easily led into things to, and quite naive about things too!
Not even sure he / she had counselling etc before his op?
Definitely feel sorry for Fiona, all that going on, her parents not being well, and then loosing her Mum!
apparently he didn’t have any counselling. He says that he wishes he’s got therapy before changing his body. This is a very typical story of people detransitioning. I’m a believer that Some people are born in the wrong body but it’s very rare.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Just watching their latest video.
Joe is transgender!
Started transitioning, and taking hormone tablets since last August!

• Wow

Kate1970

VIP Member
The whole lot of them are vile bullies. They started stalking my Facebook and other social media when I put up a comment a few years ago that they didn't like. I'm glad life is going shit for them, they deserve the worst in life.
To be fair, I've thought they seem a bit 'odd'
Noticed when they've done lives, the older girls are quite rude!

Kate1970

VIP Member
Latest video posted last night
Holly, Fionas daughter has been taken out of school, hope its not because of Jo and his transition!