Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate1970

VIP Member
When they are talking about it they seem to be saying they’re changing back because of family not seeing them as a female. Then contradict themselves
Yeah!
I thought they contradicted themselves quite a bit!
All that money spent on the full operation, going abroad etc!

Reactions: 1

AnniG

Chatty Member
Why does Joe always buy Fiona those God awful mystery boxes? She always seems thoroughly unimpressed with gifts from him
I don't know! They're quite expensive and always full of absolute white! I'm sure she's even told him to stop! It's so funny watching her open his gifts. Also, I understand the barbers aren't open now but when is he going to get a haircut? He looks like an absolute tramp!

AnniG

Chatty Member
So watched the vid, bit of a shock tbf! Not watched the channel in a long time looks like they've sorted out the house abit as the walls used to be filthy. I was so upset for Kelly Ann when he brother had cut off all her hair when she was asleep! Gosh, regardlessif he has a disability I wouldn't feel safe in the house, that's so dangerous and is a criminal act. I hope they bow have locks on their bedroom doors!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
One of their German Shepherds has just had puppies, which they are advertising to sell
I googled German Shepherd pups fir sale in Morecambe, found their advert,under Fionas name.
Selling them for over a £1,000!
Is this about right for GSD pups?
I remember years ago, ten years ago you could get a labrador for between 400 to 600 pounds. They are upwards of 1000 now, its insane the price of puppies now...breeders will be making a fortune and I'm unsure I agree with it.

In one way it's good because it means the person buying really does want a puppy for the right reasons and not getting it for a pittance... But then it's encouraging breeders to breed breed breed because they see the money signs.

Didn't their dog have 14 puppies in total??

AnniG

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Kate1970, post: 5965111, member: 2400"]
I had thought of reporting it, due to showing the blood, and with what happened to the dog! Not sure which option to tick 🤨🤨
[/QUOTE]

Violent or repulsive content? Not sure but it was sad and unnecessary. Poor animal having them as owners.

AnniG

Chatty Member
I asked them why they were constantly making videos about the Ingham family in order to boost their views. I'm no fan of the Inghams but I don't think it's right to jump on the back of something that has nothing to do with them in order to raise their profile. They're angry, nasty and bitter.
These are bad, I do wonder what you said to warrent such a response?

Interesting video knowing what we know now

SusanBoobson

Yes I watched that and it shows how much he enjoyed it! Also years back he’s got male to female feminization compilations and he’s asking commenters what surgeons they used. How has Fiona not realized before?

• Wow

AnniG

Chatty Member
Putting 'She might die' on the thumbnail is shocking. If that happened to any of my animals the last thing I'd be thinking of is to vlog it 😔 They were more concerned with the blood in the car which Fiona had to clean. Horrible video. Not watched in absolutely ages and Fiona looks an absolute mess! I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser 😳. She looks shocking, must be all the stress showing because of Joe but she doesn't look well at all!

Kate1970

VIP Member
It all seems really odd, particularly since Joe became Jo! And conversation seems awkward too!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
This showed up on my Timehop today and I completely take back my comment about Jo the other day. I forgot how nasty, vile and aggressive they really are. My first comment was questioning why they were getting on the Chris Ingham band wagon constantly making video after video about the situation in order to gain more views essentially using a sad situation for the young girls involved to make money. I wasn't even rude however this was the response I got, they stalked my Facebook and started with the personal insults. I had to privatise all of my social media as I was being stalked online by them They're nut jobs.

Last edited:

SimplySarahLou

Something about this family just does not sit right with me. Fiona always looks high as a kite and you can tell she is one unhappy soul. Her smiles are always false and even on birthday videos her smiles are strained. Something more is going on here and i can't quite work out what.
I agree. Something about her makes me feel comfortable when she’s on camera.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Just noticed this comment on their latest vlog!
I've never had dogs, so not come across this, dont fancy having to deal with dogs peeing the beds!🤢🤢🤢🤢
Are there padlocks on all the bedroom doors then? Why not have pet stair gates like most people. Seems odd to me