Prankster Kids Family Fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate them, Joe and Fiona give me the creeps. May comes across and very angry and violent and she's very nasty to the rest of the family.

I've noticed that with May. I'm not sure if she has a form of ADHD, think it was explained a while ago, so could be something to do with that?

If that's the case then fair enough but I once saw a video where May's real mum was just the same, will find the video

watch this

Why does Joe always buy Fiona those God awful mystery boxes? She always seems thoroughly unimpressed with gifts from him

Reactions: 2
Why does Joe always buy Fiona those God awful mystery boxes? She always seems thoroughly unimpressed with gifts from him
I don't know! They're quite expensive and always full of absolute white! I'm sure she's even told him to stop! It's so funny watching her open his gifts. Also, I understand the barbers aren't open now but when is he going to get a haircut? He looks like an absolute woman!

Reactions: 1
Just watching their latest video.
Joe is transgender!
Started transitioning, and taking hormone tablets since last August!

• Wow
So watched the vid, bit of a shock tbf! Not watched the channel in a long time looks like they've sorted out the house abit as the walls used to be filthy. I was so upset for Kelly Ann when he brother had cut off all her hair when she was asleep! Gosh, regardlessif he has a disability I wouldn't feel safe in the house, that's so dangerous and is a criminal act. I hope they bow have locks on their bedroom doors!

The new Jo!
View attachment 181639
I prefer Jo to Joe she came across really well tbf and fair play to Fiona standing by her as I have no idea how I'd react in that situation. Never been a fan, they do bore me abit and as mentioned in previous posts I find them all abit creepy but I feel Jo is less creepy than Joe does if that makes sense?

Fiona is an absolute gem . I don’t think I could have a relationship with a trans person. It’s a lot to adjust to and they’ve only been together for 5 years. I can see her gradually withdrawing from the relationship and leaving and to be honest I wouldn’t blame her. They haven’t been together long enough for her to make such a sacrifice.

Reactions: 2
This showed up on my Timehop today and I completely take back my comment about Jo the other day. I forgot how nasty, vile and aggressive they really are. My first comment was questioning why they were getting on the Chris Ingham band wagon constantly making video after video about the situation in order to gain more views essentially using a sad situation for the young girls involved to make money. I wasn't even rude however this was the response I got, they stalked my Facebook and started with the personal insults. I had to privatise all of my social media as I was being stalked online by them They're nut jobs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Must admit found it strange, that after all this time he's "come out"! 🙄🙄🙄
Feel kinda sorry for Fiona though, have a feeling she may leave ,further down the line! 😕😕😕

Reactions: 3
This showed up on my Timehop today and I completely take back my comment about Jo the other day. I forgot how nasty, vile and aggressive they really are. My first comment was questioning why they were getting on the Chris Ingham band wagon constantly making video after video about the situation in order to gain more views essentially using a sad situation for the young girls involved to make money. I wasn't even rude however this was the response I got, they stalked my Facebook and started with the personal insults. I had to privatise all of my social media as I was being stalked online by them They're nut jobs.
These are bad, I do wonder what you said to warrent such a response?

Interesting video knowing what we know now

Last edited: