Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen that when you search Jess’s username it comes up with a video that has a picture of her and Ali before she transitioned. I guess it’s shown up because everyone is searching for that stuff so it’s shot to the top of the search. Feel sorry for Ali if that’s the case and she has to see that.
I don't. They put themselves all over the internet, happy to accept the goodies..it's not as if anyone spied on them

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen that when you search Jess’s username it comes up with a video that has a picture of her and Ali before she transitioned. I guess it’s shown up because everyone is searching for that stuff so it’s shot to the top of the search. Feel sorry for Ali if that’s the case and she has to see that.
Jess choose to upload videos with photos of Ali pre-transition along with Alis original name, she talked about their life before transition and referred to her husband.
It was those early videos that gained them both a big following so no I don't feel sorry for Ali, if she didn't want Jess to disclose former name/old photos etc then she should have spoken to Jess about it, even now she could ask Jess to remove the original videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just found Jess’s first you tube account she did, where 2 months in she speaks openly about it all. Plus her first tik Tok account she made, interesting.

Reactions: 1
This is what I mean, Jess is complicit in all of this. No one is denying that it must have been life shattering for her, but to plaster everything on social media takes away some of the respect that she might have earned.

How did her following get so big because her old tik tok only has 200 odd followers. Which was set up first, and her old you tube didn’t have much interaction either tbh

Hmmm I wonder why? On her first account, Ali’s transition was never mentioned. The second account? Mentioned. Lots.

Hmmm I wonder why? On her first account, Ali’s transition was never mentioned. The second account? Mentioned. Lots.
I am sure she said in one of her lives that the only reason she set up tik tok was so she could document her journey with Ali and help other people that are in the same position etc but that can’t be true as like you said her first TikTok account doesn’t mention that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jess' live was interesting earlier. She wouldn't speak much about Ali's comments on Ronnie. She just kept reiterating that Ronnie and Ali do butt heads but they sometimes get on.

All isn't happy in that household, sounds like. She was choosing her words very carefully

Reactions: 9
A long time lurker here, finally felt it was time to say something. I have no issue with Jess at all, she seems very kindhearted and a genuinely nice person. Ali however, I just cannot stand the arrogance of her! I grew up with a stepdad who was a captain for a luxury airline - he too had the typical pilot arrogance, I think that's part of Ali's problem, she is a typical pilot - thinking she is above everyone else, knows it all and just so self obsessed, it's unfortunately very common with pilots. You'll know if someones an airline pilot because they won't shut up about it! I also feel bad for Jess, it seems that she's done so much to support Ali, and Ali seems to treat her like crap... the way she talks about the kids winds me up! Ali cannot seem to grasp the fact that people don't hate on her because of her being transgender, that's never okay to hate on someone for that reason, she gets the hate because the way she comes across, her personality. As others have said, any potential new employers aren't going to want to employ someone who portrays them self the way Ali does currently. I don't hate Ali, and I've never actually commented on any of her vids, or lives, I just feel like she needs to present herself better, and understand that not everybody is going to like her, and that's okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jess' live was interesting earlier. She wouldn't speak much about Ali's comments on Ronnie. She just kept reiterating that Ronnie and Ali do butt heads but they sometimes get on.

All isn't happy in that household, sounds like. She was choosing her words very carefully
Did she say anything about Ali's disappearing Tiktok account?

Which makes little sense because if Jess has saw this thread then I don’t see why she hates it, most people here like her. It’s Ali that is rubbing people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
Jess doesn’t like any criticism, she wants everyone to “love” her and, unfortunately, there are people on here, myself included, who find her irritating and she equates this with us being trolls who peddle hate. No love, we just find you irritating and unfunny and we’re allowed to have that opinion!

Did she say anything about Ali's disappearing Tiktok account?
Nope, any and all questions about Ali were ignored or purposefully misanswered.
Someone asked 'Will Ali be back' and Jess said 'she'll be back later, she's gone for more electrolysis today'

Nope, any and all questions about Ali were ignored or purposefully misanswered.
Someone asked 'Will Ali be back' and Jess said 'she'll be back later, she's gone for more electrolysis today'
She looks after herself well despite crying poverty

Its clear that there’s some tension in that household. How they are still living together I’ll never understand.

That Jim telling people in his live Ali has come off all socials. Bit abrupt how he's answering everyone!

I find most his lives pointless, he's just bobbing his head along to loud rubbish music 🤷‍♀️
Yeah he reckons he’s something, and I see he has most the same mods as Ali did. That Emma there, thinking she’s queen of the block button 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.