Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was nice being on jess live tonight! Refreshing seeing her actually like being on the camera! As of late it’s seemed she’s not been happy being on glad to see she’s a little happier, weird Ali has deactivated!!

Reactions: 4
Was nice being on jess live tonight! Refreshing seeing her actually like being on the camera! As of late it’s seemed she’s not been happy being on glad to see she’s a little happier, weird Ali has deactivated!!
She probably wants more attention Ali, so she knows when she deactivates for a few days, when she comes back on people will be up her bum. She knows what she’s doing 😂

I can't see the account either. What's her Instagram?
That’s gone too. It was the same as her tik tok

Reactions: 3
Not again surely? We know you read here Ali, take some time for yourself and do us all a favour (inc Jess) and have a long hard look in the mirror. I hope for your sake this horrible persona you have is a result of your ‘tik tok’ fame and you come to realise that and act on it

Reactions: 5
Delete , block , deactivate - wait 2 days come back on and have a go at anyone who dares asks her a question that she doesn’t approve of 🙄🙄🙄 it’s getting a bit boring 🥱🥱

Reactions: 1
💃💃💃💃💃
Nearest one to a flounce.
At least we have the Imbd, which is still making me roll my eyes.
Nice for all those who contributed to her go fund me.

💃💃💃💃💃
Nearest one to a flounce.
At least we have the Imbd, which is still making me roll my eyes.
Nice for all those who contributed to her go fund me.
Haha don’t her friend or now troll had a big row on me for staring bit weird leaving after you got 12k he deleted the video in the end

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ha, can't believe she's deactivated again.
Guess I'll see you all in a couple of days when she is craving that attention again... Unless Jess starts addressing the trolls tattlers once more

Once on the internet always there her online presence snd the behaviour on TikTok life can’t be doing any favours getting her job back after seeing her behaviour and how fast she can switch i would dread flying with her I would be so scared

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.