Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jess, she deserves the world. What a kind hearted lady..

I like Ali’s content but I dunno I think her mask is starting to slip. I can see what others mean when they say it, sometimes she looks furious that people ask about Jess etc. And the video replies to ‘trolls’ are coming off as arrogant IMO

Reactions: 22
I also love Jess!! I hope she is ok also - it must be awful what she’s going through.

I find Ali is all a bit self-entitled at times? Now she’s got the go fund me money she’s changed...

Reactions: 19
I agree, I think Jess is a genuinely lovely person. Something about Ali has always seemed a bit off?? I can’t quite put my finger on it but she does not come across half as likeable as Jess.

Reactions: 15
People seem to leave some nasty stuff on Ali’s videos I’m not surprised she’s a bit more standoffish. Remember she is a trans woman. That comes with a lot of transphobia a lot of people who think it’s “wrong”. People seem to pity Jess a lot but it is hard on both of them. Jess losing her life as she knew it with her husband and Ali after years and years beginning her life as her true self. Coming out as trans isn’t easy and she is probably still finding herself. I wish them both well I genuinely think they are both good people

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've found Ali to be quite unlikeable recently. Very arrogant and mean.
That may be, as a previous poster has said, because she is having to deal with a lot of hate, but she doesn't need to stoop to their level.

You could tell there was some spite in her voice when she said Jess was the one to start the separation, which is understandable, if any of us had a partner say they wanted to separate we would feel the same.

The whole situation must be hard on the whole family, and I do hope they both find happiness.

Jess seems genuinely lovely, and I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Reactions: 12
Love Jess’s videos. Of same opinion as everyone else, not sure on Ali. I think it was mean the way she outed that it was Jess who wanted the separation. Jess is a lot better person than me, if my partner wanted to transition I couldn’t stand by and watch let alone continue to share a bed, you are losing the person you love and it would be far too painful. Jess has also said from the very beginning that she is straight and therefore the relationship has ended. Not saying Ali coming out is a burden, but Jess has had a lot more understanding and compassion than most people would in that situation, and I think the way Ali comes across is a bit self centred. She’s also had about 100 tik tok ‘breaks’ and gone back to posting the following day. I hope Jess finds the strength to leave the situation for good and move on with her life

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they will sell the beautiful home they live in, that's what happens normally with a split.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they will sell the beautiful home they live in, that's what happens normally with a split.
Ali said on a live she plans to buy Jess out so she can stay there and Jess can find somewhere herself. I hope that means Jess can still continue with her laser clinic, because that is run from their house.

Reactions: 3
Ali said on a live she plans to buy Jess out so she can stay there and Jess can find somewhere herself. I hope that means Jess can still continue with her laser clinic, because that is run from their house.
I hope so it's heartbreaking when you lose a beautiful home due to Divorce.

Reactions: 6
Just seen Alis video where she talks about the separation. Not her usual style at all. Doesn't come across well in it.

Cant say I'm surprised Jess wants to leave. Ali has been lucky she's been this supportive

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with everything above. I get this sense on love that Ali is very irritated by Jess too. I don’t think Ali likes the attention Jess gets. I feel for Jess, I really can’t imagine having to process all of this while remaining so supportive. A truly kind hearted person.

Reactions: 10
I love Jess! I think she comes across as a lovely woman.
Ali I like but yes I agree I don’t think she should have revealed Jess pushed for the separation

Reactions: 7
I really want to like Ali as I have a huge amount of respect for what she’s been through- but something just stops me. I think she responds to too much hate. I wouldn’t mind so much if it were in a funny or witty way but her responses can sometimes reveal quite a nasty side to her

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with everything above. I get this sense on love that Ali is very irritated by Jess too. I don’t think Ali likes the attention Jess gets. I feel for Jess, I really can’t imagine having to process all of this while remaining so supportive. A truly kind hearted person.
Apologies live * not love

Reactions: 2
As everyone else, I love Jess. She is just so genuine and lovely. I don’t blame her for wanting a separation at all. I think they both knew it was going to happen. Jess has been amazing the way she has stood by Ali through everything.

There is an air about Ali that doesn’t sit right. I feel for her, with all she has had to go through to get back to work, but she is coming across so entitled.

There the whole ‘I’m taking a break from tiktok, I don’t know if I will be back if at all.’ It’s quite childish.

Reactions: 11
Jess is one of the very few tiktokers who I enjoy watching. She’s a positive, happy person who tries to see the best in every situation.

she’s a stronger woman than me for the way she has supported Ali so far. Even to the extent of learning how to do the laser hair treatments to help Ali.

It’s time for Jess to put herself and her children first. She’s put Ali first since she came out and I think Jess has lost herself in the process.

I unfollowed Ali a while ago, there was something I couldn’t put my finger on. And the ‘hi yes great question’ was getting repetitive.
I do wish her all the luck in the world with her transitioning but she needs to do it on her own and not leaning on Jess.

Reactions: 15
If I had been earning around £100,000 a year for a good chunk of my life and lived in a huge huge house I would be looking @ raising money myself (by downsizing, for example) for something before I considered a go fund me for any reason but that’s just my own personal opinion, I don’t like go fund mes as a general rule
🙃

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.