Popular expressions/words that need to be banned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couples referring to each other as king and queen. Similarly the phrase "my man."

Bye Felicia

Slay

Yaaaaas

'pins, locks, baby bump, on display,' and all other tabloid descriptions of a woman's appearance.

Any bitching sentence about an entire generation of people- Baby boomers and Millennials are usually the targets.

Dis, dat, de, dunno

Gurl/gal

Grown men and women being referred to as a boy or girl.

Just sayin

Reactions: 6
Aww bless. I frigging hate it and it seems to be used when someone has done something really stupid and warrants a much stronger reaction.

Fire. Just no 🙄

Reactions: 2
Love this thread - I can’t stop laughing.
Mine are:
Hun
Lovely as in “Thanks Lovely!” It makes me want to pull my hair out - I have a name.
Bae
Making memories
Living my best life
Blogger / Influencer
No offence - clearly it’s not going to be pleasant

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not sure this belongs here but someone on fb just wrote a massive message to celebrate their anniversary and ended with ... "* years of amazing memories and a lifetime of happiness still to come "
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
My husbands mum always writes on her fb status great time/night with great friends 🥱

Reactions: 1
This one ‘ as in 2 years with this one’ captions on social

get me on that plane !

this girl can

sick in my mouth

boss babe

guys ( hate it when retail assistants say you OK guys)

Mumpreneur. I would not use a business where the founder referred to herself as a mumpreneur
Usually pyramid scheme people as well!

I’ve already mentioned this but I just had to come here and vent because I’m seeing it more and more on this site 🤯🤯🤯

He done this
I seen this
I aren’t doing it
He has went

Arrghhhh it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
Got my hair/lashes did today - hate it!!!

Last edited:
I don’t know if this has already been said but...
Date night 🤮
And even worse, date night with this one! 🤯🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This one ‘ as in 2 years with this one’ captions on social

this girl can

sick in my mouth

boss babe

guys ( hate it when retail assistants say you OK guys)

Usually pyramid scheme people as well!

Got my hair/lashes did today - hate it!!!
get me on that plane ! - HATE that

Hinch should copywrite 'guyssssssssssssssss' :mad::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Not sure this belongs here but someone on fb just wrote a massive message to celebrate their anniversary and ended with ... "* years of amazing memories and a lifetime of happiness still to come "
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣
The best thing about posts like this is, sometimes a couple of months on you find that the husband has been playing away for the past x years.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husbands mum always writes on her fb status great time/night with great friends 🥱
Old people on Facebook make me laugh 😆 Covid is responsible for them being on Zoom now. I've seen enough of my mom's nostrils 😆😆😆

• Haha
People saying "I don't mean to be rude but...." who then go on to say something rude.

Similarly people who say "I'm not being racist/sexist/homophobic but......"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People calling babies/children little man/woman

People saying 'should of' instead of 'should have'

Unnecessary shortening or words like deets instead of details or fit instead of outfit

“Fabulous night with fabulous company” (or something along those lines) as a Facebook status. Oh just duck off 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.