Popular expressions/words that need to be banned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totes
Amazeballs
Nom nom/nommers
Furbabies
"I laughed way more than I should at this" (what the F does that even mean??)
Holibobs
"Stop the world I want to get off" (go on then)
"Love you to the moon and back" (🤢)
"The boy did good"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Totes
Amazeballs
Nom nom/nommers
Furbabies
"I laughed way more than I should at this" (what the F does that even mean??)
Holibobs
"Stop the world I want to get off" (go on then)
"Love you to the moon and back" (🤢)
"The boy did good"
Great thread, I laughed way more than I should at this, when I saw it.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Glad someone else hates it. It kind of triggers me, if I'm honest. I'm pepared for Covid-19 and the after effects to be around for a long time but it should never, ever be thought of as normal in any sense.
Totally agree. But then some adverts (won't say which ones) are now saying something like 'now we are slowing getting back to normal'. Make your mind up, are we going back to normal as we know it or sticking with the new normal :mad: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
"Not gonna lie" is the one I really hate. So many people say it so often it's like society has collectively developed a nervous tic. I find it strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The over use of the word vibes
And also kini (bikini)
Oh and when people go on holiday and go swimming once and refer to there grown self as a waterbaby LOL come on!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Using the word literally when describing something
And ending a sentence with ‘I can’t even’ ... YOU CANT EVEN WHAT?? FINISH A SENTENCE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hubby
Wifey
Hun/hon
Content creator
The ‘Rona
Nom and all it’s variants

I’m sure there’s more 😂

ETA Good vibes only
Be kind 🤢

not words but pEoPLe WhO wRiTe LiKe ThIs oN iNsTa oR uSe wEiRd fOnTs 🤬😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.