Popular expressions/words that need to be banned #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sense check 😩 aka give me a chance to figure this the f*ck out.

Reactions: 2
My husband calls everyone mate, even started calling the kids it too. His new buzz word atm is bud, which I think is worse than mate
Kill him. Now :ROFLMAO:

I feel I should read this fred right from the beginning, but obvs havent as far too lazy! But so agree with so many of you. "This one" in reference to child/friend/lover/cat/dog etc should be instantly banned.

Reactions: 5
People who explain something then keep saying “if that makes sense”. If that makes sense? 🤬😆

“Triggered/triggering” etc. It bloody well triggers me!

Reactions: 9
Any business speak that makes me feel like I'm on below deck:
Let's run it up the flag pole
Is everyone on board?
That's on my radar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Early adopters

Most tech speak is a bit toe curling but they just keep spewing more crap talk (as I call it) at us 🤢

Any business speak that makes me feel like I'm on below deck:
Let's run it up the flag pole
Is everyone on board?
That's on my radar
I used to have a boss that liked to use wanky American sayings in meetings, me and my colleague used to play secret ‘buzzword bingo’ 😂😂

One year I got him in secret Santa so I bought him a word of the day calendar. He genuinely loved it though 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Describing anything with .com at the end. BORED.COM, DABOMB.COM

I am not a website, that event is not a website, use your words!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
“And just like that…”
“And baby makes three ”

Referring to older children as “my babies”

• Sick
People who say ‘bless’, or ‘bless you’ all the time. Stop blessing everything Denise, you’re not the Pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fell pregnant
This reminds of a news item I read a while back.

Two good time girls had gone back to a guys' house. They had done what they needed to do and apparently one slept on the sofa and the other one somewhere else. Anyhow sometime during the night the one on the sofa wakes up to find the guy inside here. Obviously she complained and he was charged with rape.

His defence, he was going to the bathroom, and he tripped and fell.

I suppose, that is how someone "falls pregnant".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.