Popular expressions/words that need to be banned #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are like a family now.... he is like my brother, that will never change etc etc- I notice it on any show like love island, Geordie shore, SAS.... eh you know them a few days and you won’t speak when this is all over !!! 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are like a family now.... he is like my brother, that will never change etc etc- I notice it on any show like love island, Geordie shore, SAS.... eh you know them a few days and you won’t speak when this is all over !!! 😂😩
the thing that always baffled me about Geordie Shore was that they'd cry as if they'd never see each other again. You all live fairly close and you've got each other's phone numbers? Just ring and meet up in a nearby costa?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the thing that always baffled me about Geordie Shore was that they'd cry as if they'd never see each other again. You all live fairly close and you've got each other's phone numbers? Just ring and meet up in a nearby costa?
The emotional goodbye yet it was six weeks of crying and fighting 😔😔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah the performance when one of them left like they were moving to Australia or something. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Same as love island all in a panic when at risk of leaving , I get they don't want to go and want the money but acted like the person leaving had died

I/we/they/he/she “understood the assignment” when someone does something right or well. Just a big NO from me!

The perfect (‘x’) doesn’t exis… under a caption of a couple, a holiday etc

Reactions: 6
"Do you have the bandwidth to do this extra work" ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The word aesthetic is used too much in general just now! I’ve had to correct my daughter a few times if the context it is meant to be used in
I hate this. Something can have an aesthetic, but not just be aesthetic. Whenever I hear someone say ‘it’s so aesthetic!’ a little bit of me dies …

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.