Popular expressions/words that need to be banned #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Date Night or "Date Day" when people are spending time with their children. Taking your daughter to the cinema is not a date, taking your son to football is not a date. Referring to it as a date is bloody creepy IMHO. A date has romantic connotations.

Reactions: 18
"Date Night or "Date Day" when people are spending time with their children. Taking your daughter to the cinema is not a date, taking your son to football is not a date. Referring to it as a date is bloody creepy IMHO. A date has romantic connotations.
also when people are like "date night Wednesday" and it's just their schedule evening to do the weekly shop in Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One that seems to be gaining popularity.
Adults using the terms 'baddie, urban baddie, UK baddie' and I've even seen 'Irish baddie'
Grow up 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That food is dank - I thought that was like thank you in German or something what a stupid word to describe something being tasty

Reactions: 1
"It's OK not to be OK". Usually said by someone with a very fleeting interest in mental health in order to boost their profile on social media.

Reactions: 18
Describing popular videos as 'blowing up' like "omg didn't expect this video to blow up!"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"We need to check it's REALLY YOU" whenever a website has sign-in checks. Hate it, it reminds me of the kids' horror TV series The Haunting Hour I watched when I was young and the creepy episode about "the doll that's really you"

Reactions: 1
I/we am not okay- “kourtney kardashian just got engaged and I am not okay”!

Or “dying right now”

Reactions: 4
Any fitness buzz words or phases

nutrient dense
Post workout
Pre workout
Fitness journey

i feel like these insta fitness coaches all go on the same course and then all use the same phrases

also all the work outs and meals are
Super quick
Super easy….. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.