Popular Expressions that need to be banned #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of young people using 'they' and 'their' for everyone when the person's sex is bloody obvious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Far left" as a synonym for "woke". On the political scale far left = communism and anarchism, not being anti-Brexit or interested in pronouns

Reactions: 9
"Far left" as a synonym for "woke". On the political scale far left = communism and anarchism, not being anti-Brexit or interested in pronouns
Similarly, the use of “far right” as a slur for anyone who questions a ‘woke’ idea. There is middle ground, not everyone with a conservative outlook is looking to form a fascist state!

Reactions: 12
"trigger warning" for absolutely everything, I get for some things, like talking about domestic violence or rape, but it seems to be used for everything now

Reactions: 16
"trigger warning" for absolutely everything, I get for some things, like talking about domestic violence or rape, but it seems to be used for everything now
I don’t get how it’s supposed to help. Say I was “triggered” by mentions of domestic violence. If I see a thread title “TW: domestic violence” I’m going to get triggered by the mention of it, just as much as if I’d read the thread.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get how it’s supposed to help. Say I was “triggered” by mentions of domestic violence. If I see a thread title “TW: domestic violence” I’m going to get triggered by the mention of it, just as much as if I’d read the thread.
very true!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I do need a warning (sensory issues, rather than actually being triggered) when something will contain bright / flashing lights or sudden loud noise.

Reactions: 4
"it's just the fact that.."

Hate when this is dropped into chat. Especially when it's me being told off 🤷‍♀️😑

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand POTUS, FLOTUS &
SCOTUS. They sound like bowel diseases.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not quite a saying, but a double negative makes me want to be violent ! I’ve not done nothing - so you’ve done something then?!! 😭

Reactions: 10