Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Popsy boots just look like cheap tit Chelsea boots.

OMG. The daughter of the guy who murdered his sick wife in Greece is in the group thanking people for their support. It’s a dress group! How utterly bizarre.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've liked the negative comments as I totally agree with them, so fully expecting a ban soon 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They’ve always been controlling. Literally any mention of bobbling used to get deleted. It’s very telling.

Reactions: 3
Deffo going down the LLL route. Deleting all the bad comments and ignoring feedback is what started her downfall.

Reactions: 4

OMG. The daughter of the guy who murdered his sick wife in Greece is in the group thanking people for their support. It’s a dress group! How utterly bizarre.
I saw that, eek, how very weird.
At this point I probably shouldn't be surprised though.

Reactions: 2

Eh!! Screenshots please!

Reactions: 1
Oh god I joined the Snags NSFW group and to my horror the man who looks like Babs from League of Gentlemen is on there displaying his wares in his suspenders and stockings! Trying to look girly with his big meaty hands !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The boots have been deleted.

I want to know what model show Timara is in?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I joined the Snags NSFW group and to my horror the man who looks like Babs from League of Gentlemen is on there displaying his wares in his suspenders and stockings! Trying to look girly with his big meaty hands !
I head to that group when there’s no decent horror films on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m missing out on so much….. grrr.
but sounds like it’s becoming very locket like if comments are deleted

Someone has posted asking how others manage childcare during the school holidays

Someone has responded by posting their kids full schedule. As in, you can see their names and where they will be at what exact time for the next 6 weeks.

Wtaf. And here I am pausing every time I post a photo of my kid on my closed, privately guarded instagram account.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.