Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think popsys look inappropriate as work wear. There is a teacher wearing dinosaur dungarees and she looks like a toddler
TBH if I was a primary school teacher - esp teaching the younger kids - I'd wear the hell out of Popsy dresses. I think they're perfect for teacher work wear.

Reactions: 9
How the hell are we on thread 3? Thread 1 was around forever. Feel like I must have missed something juicy as barely read 2!
---
FFS I am so fed up of boring people thinking every tiny quirk makes them neurodivergent. I see it all the time with my friends in their 40s and 50s -"Oh, I forgot to get milk... must be ADHD!" duck off Susan, you don't need extra letters to feel special.

I'm not for a second diminishing real NDs but I am fed up of seeing the misinformed self diagnoses wearing it like a fashion statement.
I don’t know why some adults and parents seem to want themselves and their children to have a diagnosis that makes life 100 times harder. I cried my eyes out why my oldest was diagnosed and remember another parent at school being gutted when their kid didn’t. I got diagnosed as an adult and although it’s made a lot of my children and past make sense, I’d much rather have not have to go through the things me and my children did.
Also, I only have floral Popsy dresses but I’m fairly sure no one looks at them and automatically assumes I’m ND. *Immediately fills charity bag just in case

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How the hell are we on thread 3? Thread 1 was around forever. Feel like I must have missed something juicy as barely read 2!
I think it’s just the group has become stranger and stranger lately. Everyone seems to compete to be the quirkiest, kookiest biggest Popette! 😂 but yep it is funny how the first thread lingered for ages in comparison to the latest threads 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s weird that people post pictures of planning funeral outfits tbh. There was a period on the pre-loved page where it was all “DISO xxxx dress because xxxxx died and they once indicated that xxxxx was their least detested bird/flower/animal/ inanimate object, and then people would send them for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How weird, all this talk of funerals, this is what came up on my Time Hop today. I obviously took a screenshot because the question was so ridiculous. Popsy do black dresses, but you can guarantee the replies were probably full of "suitable" recommendations, probably including llamas or something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How weird, all this talk of funerals, this is what came up on my Time Hop today. I obviously took a screenshot because the question was so ridiculous. Popsy do black dresses, but you can guarantee the replies were probably full of "suitable" recommendations, probably including llamas or something.
Well the deceased obviously loved llamas 😆🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how certain people in the group feel the need to announce or explain their absence from the group 😂 some of them really do think they are celebrities 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

I don’t know why some adults and parents seem to want themselves and their children to have a diagnosis that makes life 100 times harder. I cried my eyes out why my oldest was diagnosed and remember another parent at school being gutted when their kid didn’t. I got diagnosed as an adult and although it’s made a lot of my children and past make sense, I’d much rather have not have to go through the things me and my children did.
Also, I only have floral Popsy dresses but I’m fairly sure no one looks at them and automatically assumes I’m ND. *Immediately fills charity bag just in case
Because it explains their childs difficult behaviour
---
If I saw someone wearing that to a July funeral I would assume they didn’t have any other funeral appropriate clothing and so wore a Christmas dress
Dying for someone to suggest a halloween skull 💀 dress perfect for funerals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's weird to me that people even think about what to wear to a funeral. That show is not about you. Nobody cares if you've got robins or rainbows or bloody bog roll on your dress (because nana went to the toilet, you know, memories).

I agree with pink hair lady wrapping her hair though, but only because the bad dye job looks stupid.

I do not want a warm hug or in fact any kind of hug from Timandra.... just putting that on record

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.