Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of pre-loved, someone snapped up this beauty for £18
I've never owned a Popsy dress, just followed the group as I'd read on here that there was a cross over from the crazies on some of the groups that I am on - are they the same material as the "Hype" brand tshirts? My son has a couple and they look cool, but you only have to look at them for them to bobble.

Reactions: 4
Red Bob losing her mind about getting a Jacira (Jacira 🤦‍♀️ 🙄) dress so she can twin with Timbellina on their next London trip.

Ffs imagining those pair wandering round around London Town with matching floral dresses and dodgy hair makes my bits want to curl up and die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Red Bob losing her mind about getting a Jacira (Jacira 🤦‍♀️ 🙄) dress so she can twin with Timbellina on their next London trip.

Ffs imagining those pair wandering round around London Town with matching floral dresses and dodgy hair makes my bits want to curl up and die 😂
Doesn’t her weird husband have a problem with this? My other half would be most upset if I was swanning around London #twinning with some bloke.

Reactions: 6
It's weird to me that people even think about what to wear to a funeral. That show is not about you. Nobody cares if you've got robins or rainbows or bloody bog roll on your dress (because nana went to the toilet, you know, memories).

I agree with pink hair lady wrapping her hair though, but only because the bad dye job looks stupid.
i literally have a plain black, below knee length dress which I wear for funerals. You just need one in your closest for when it’s needed.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20230731_152023.jpg
👀👀 this was in response to someone posting about popsy boots which appear to be on their way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Similar chat on a recent post about the towels as someone said they were “better than dock and bay” for no good reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too long to screenshot but someone is asking the person what is made in China and having their eyes opened about the dubious ethics of Popsy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been deleted I think. They’re just going to put people off buying by behaving like that instead of just being honest or thanking for feedback. You have the same names buying anything they put out week in and week out but they need to keep the casual customers and attract new people too.

It’s things like this that make it very clear that the group is all a big ad to increase sales and not the fun friendly vibe they try to portray.

Reactions: 9
Has this already been deleted? Can see folks responding to her but not the actual comment.
Yes, she has commented further down that her comment clearly hasn't gone down well as it has been deleted. Popsy are becoming so controlling aren't they?

Reactions: 8
Yes, she has commented further down that her comment clearly hasn't gone down well as it has been deleted. Popsy are becoming so controlling aren't they?
So controlling about covering up where products are made but not bothered about any child protection issues, not to mention so many if the other weird posts. They really aren't protecting the brand in the bigger sense!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.