Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I knew a bloke who dressed as a woman (I won’t say transitioning cos he did absolutely nothing to go about down that road, he just insisted he was a she) and he genuinely honest to fucking god complained that he hadn’t got a letter reminding him to go for his smear test.

I’ve always said if you genuinely honestly think you were born in the wrong body and want to seriously transition then go do it, who the hell am I to stop you. But those are the ones who do it quietly and for themselves.

but these men who just want to be called ‘she’ and have everything women have (including smear tests??) and join all the women based groups and whatever. No. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Funny_bunny

Someone has missed the point…
It doesn’t matter if a kink is “mild”. Fine if that’s your thing and it’s kept between consenting adults, but it should not be brought into a FB group about dresses where it’s involving people who have not consented, and probably haven’t even realised whats going on. He’s creepy, unsettling and using non consenting people to validate his fetishes. F&F is hopeless at moderating.

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This is my problem, I'm not convinced he's a nazi, rather than just interested. The names of his banned twitter profiles are named after German Nazi warplanes. So I am suspicious, that with the 1933 reference 😳but not convinced yet.
---
I can't see why he was banned... Others maybe more tech savvy.
I don't think anybody who isn't a Nazi would openly declare a vested interest in Hitler and admit to liking him.

If you like Hitler, you like his ideals so you are a Nazi in my eyes.

He is an all round wrong 'un, at best a troll but his intentions on that group are not good.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Bet the mole is shitting themself over whether supporting crossdressing or getting rid of a Nazi is more woke.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Do we think Sandra booted the serial killer because of us or because Mumsnet repeated what we have been saying for weeks?

Ill feel like Velma in Scooby Doo when everyone fawns over Fred, when we all know it was her work that caught the caretaker masquerading as the swamp monster!
Tattle pulling off the wig and AWG muttering ”and I would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for those meddling tattlers”

• Haha

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
According to LinkedIn the nazi loving, tight wearing WAG works at builders merchant Jewsons (and before that Travis Perkins, Wickes and BnQ).

I’ve always found that sterile apartment he takes the photos in worrying. Even more so now I know he has access to discounted power tools and timber, bet it’s really a house with a well equipped cellar!

• Haha
  • Wow

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Fuck me. Where to start? The clunky fugly hiking boots, the terrible dress, the garish, clashing belt or the truly apocalyptically bad hair?

The hair. The hair is definitely the worst- the shonky dye job that has left grey sideburns and grey baby hairs on the fivehead, then the straggly clown hair exploding out from it. For the love of god, Put your horrible hat back on, Timbo!

• Haha
  • Wow

Cheesycloth

If I was Nick’s husband I’d get her the doughnut she wants. Otherwise he risks getting chinned

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Peekatcho

He posted this in the comments of someone who I think had just split up with her bf. I might be wrong but I did find it in the comments. I read so many of his my mind can't cope.
I meant.to post it yesterday and realise.its a bit redundant now he's no longer in the group.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
POPSY QUIZ

Why does Sandra look so happy??
IMG_3458.jpeg

A - She just checked Greasy Greg’s bank balance
B - She just had a huge delivery from the Chinese factory
C - She’s invented a Time Machine back to 2012 and brought back scarves to sell?

• Haha