Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reagent

As an older woman my mind is boggled by all this trans stuff that seems to be everywhere. I am probably a despised terf, but no matter how much lipstick and pink clothes you wear and however you mutilate yourself by hormones or surgery or draw on a sharpie cleavage you can't change a man into a woman and vice versa. I feel like I am watching the downfall of civilisation in slo-mo. Utterly bonkers. Stop pandering to the likes of Timotei, without the validation and attention he's just a sad man in a frock.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Sandra.. we know your reading.. Alan Wayne Gacy isn’t just a perv getting his rocks off at the dinlos fawning over him, he’s a Nazi. A fucking Nazi. Sort your shit out and ban him.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ZeroCraic

I'm tempted to earn myself a ban by calling this shit out in the group. He is vile. There are vulnerable women in that group which he is no doubt well aware of. It's not uncommon for men like him to target vulnerable women. Plus there are actual children - cardigan Jade for example - who he will have access to through his posts.
If one of the female posters shared a picture in the same legs akimbo pose there would be uproar. He is being emboldened and I'd put money on him sliding into DMs

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Has anyone looked at Allan's main profile? All the favourite books he's listed are about Hitler and under Likes he's put Hitler. Looks a right wrong 'un.

Well done Sandra, so inclusive you've got an actual Nazi in the group.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
An excuse the messiness post just now that talks about returning some of the dresses being tried on, I would not want to be buying the returned items that’s for sure!

IMG_3828.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad

TheStrawberryThief

This and the Snag thread are really helping me cut down my clothes buying.

I am a sucker for quirky companies, and I have realised that some of them are preying on the vulnerable and pretending to be our friends to get us to buy things.

Worst of all, they portray themselves as so virtuous and inclusive to make people think that is somehow a leftwing political act to support their buisness. BUY! BUY! BUY! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT LGBT PEOPLE/FAT PEOPLE/DISABLED PEOPLE??

I will probably still buy from some quirky places, but I am going to think before I buy. Make sure it is genuine and not FOMO.

Tattle seems to have such a bad rep other places on line, but I have never been on such a funny and supportive forum before. People seem to think that tattle is the British 'fruit farm', but it is just a forum for people who like a laugh and hate grifters and bullshit.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
AWG being a nazi has proven our point that you just don’t know who’s reading your oversharing posts about your kids and stuff

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
3 Popsies staying in the same hotel in Tenerife. Must be Hotel Los Frumpas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ProfessorColdheart

1. Why would you get your ears pierced if you didn't know where to buy earrings from.
2. If its your second piercing how do you not know where to buy earrings from.
3. How have you found those photos if you don't know how to Google?

• Haha
Reactions: 37