Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
It's no coincidence that fibromyalgia affects women more than it does men. Am I cynical for thinking Timberella is playing on this a little bit? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Sandra needs to have a good think about why Alan Wayne Gacy/Rosie West finds her frumpcult so alluring. Hint: it’s the oversharers, the ballerina poses, the blatant vulnerabilities of some of your members, the positive encouragement you give women to lower their boundaries around male over reach and in fact, the rules around ”inclusion” that makes him drool - he thinks you mean him! If you roll out the welcome mat for fetishists, don‘t come crying when they show up and wank on your polyester.

I’ll eat my hat if he’s not sliding into DMs over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ProfessorColdheart

I've just looked at the page for the son with the syndrome. OMG. I'm not even logged into Facebook it is there for anyone to see. Details of his treatment, his conditions.

I've come away feeling really really uncomfortable. He can't really be consenting to having all that shared. If he does say its OK I don't think that can be informed consent as he isn't old enough to give meaningful consent and I think it'd be under duress anyway. He won't feel he can say no to her as its clearly her driving the need for oversharing. I grew up in an emotionally abusive household and that kid is going to have some serious issues. I don't think he'll ever be able to be his own person the way she thinks he is because she's clearly encouraging this absolute enmeshment for her own need for attention and engagement. I may sound harsh but I've been witnessing her oversharing for years now starting on the Lockets group. I've unwillingly absorbed alot of information about her family. I feel very sad now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I knew a bloke who dressed as a woman (I won’t say transitioning cos he did absolutely nothing to go about down that road, he just insisted he was a she) and he genuinely honest to fucking god complained that he hadn’t got a letter reminding him to go for his smear test.

I’ve always said if you genuinely honestly think you were born in the wrong body and want to seriously transition then go do it, who the hell am I to stop you. But those are the ones who do it quietly and for themselves.

but these men who just want to be called ‘she’ and have everything women have (including smear tests??) and join all the women based groups and whatever. No. Fuck off.
For me, they are still men no matter what surgery they have - so transition to what, they are still men🤷‍♀️
No-one is born in the wrong body, you certainly don't hear disabled people saying that, the reality is that your body is your body!
These are just attention-seeking men who get a kick out of dressing up and saying they are women, they can get in the bin the lot of them 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I am super cynical so I would always assume perv. I also think the use of the word “busty” suggests either an older man, or someone who is trying to sound like an innocent mum asking a question.

Reactions: 34

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Those belts tend to be worn by people really trying to make a waist happen. But if you're built like a fridge, you're built like a fridge.

• Haha

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
IMG_1975.jpeg

why would you over share this much in a 50k plus group containing strangers + potential perves And weirdos (speculation, m’lud..)

you could have asked this question without exposing your vulnerable “busty”’daughter!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Islawight

Chatty Member
Laughing at the comments on Timaleena's post. A lady has asked, 'is this the POSEY women's page or have I stumbled upon something else?'

The woke supporters are giving it the all genders, size, lifestyles are one on here schmaltz.

Timmy has spoken too, he is a WOMAN don't you know?! 😂
Omg. I had to scroll back to have a nose. So tempting to give op a ❤ and Timmy a 😮
IMG_0423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

anniemouse

VIP Member
Oh today’s instalment in gummy land. So crazy huh
Throw in a casual Popsy reference to try and make it relevant. Unless you’re needing laced into a bodice of a period gown then it’s pretty quick to throw any clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33