Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
It’s beyond belief that AWG/Rosie West over there gets back in with open arms yet some of you who got banned for liking comments about safeguarding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I hate him. He doesn’t want a discussion, he doesn’t want to talk to other people about their ‘journey’ or whatever. He just wants to post me me me aren’t I so great aren’t I so BRAVE. TRANS TRANS TRANS.
You look like a great big man.

Im fuming about gummy. Her school need to send her on the child protection courses I’ve been on. Her kids are vulnerable. She’s posting every element of their life to thousands of people. I hate to say it but in a couple of years she will be posting asking for help cos one of them has gone to meet up with a weirdo off the internet. And it will be her own fault.

She’s dangerously thick and arrogant to think it’s fine to carry on posting the way she does. And to think she works in a school for fucks sake. The arrogance of thinking she’s in the right even though numerous people have pointed out it’s dangerous. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Miggsy

I think it’s gone now.

As for her saying she doesn’t post as much in the last few weeks she’s still posted intimate medical info about her child, detailed when his birthday is, her husband’s ill health capability from work, and photos naming her other child’s school.

She’s an absolute arsehole

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Islawight

Chatty Member
I’m just thinking of AWG spending ages shaving his legs and face, an hour doing his (awful) make up, deciding on which two pairs of tights to wear, taking a thousand shots of his weird poses all whilst sipping on some nice chianti. Then, boom he realises he’s banned! Oh what a night 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they keep allowing Daniel to make his narcissistic posts about his ‘journey’. These people aren’t his friends, they just happen to buy the same clothes as him (except that he doesn’t actually wear Popsy anymore?!). I wouldn’t go onto a football club page and start posting about my journey dealing with endometriosis….

• Haha
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Absolute div. Doesn't have a Scooby Doo about protecting her kids and acting like OP is being mean by pointing this out.
1000019284.png

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
4. Why do you think if you have 2 holes you suddenly have to buy earrings in sets. Just buy ones you like and put 2 in each ear.
Saw the reference to having 2 holes and wondered what Danielle had managed to achieve today, was relieved to find out we were just discussing ears.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Someone has missed the point…
People really will excuse anything, even when they haven't seen the evidence.

I was a history teacher too Marie, doesn't mean I'm going to put a director of mass genocide on my Facebook likes and make countless profiles with Nazi references.

And people in a group have every right to not have a man wanking to innocent pics of them in tights. They have not asked to be fetishised.

• Heart

Queenofthesea

Does anyone else go to f&f looking for a post you've seen a screenshot of here to get the full info and you type in 'gummy' or 'puddle duck' instead of the actual names? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30