Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I gotta say. Out of all the things I had on my Popsy bingo card, an actual nazi wasn’t one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Has anyone looked at Allan's main profile? All the favourite books he's listed are about Hitler and under Likes he's put Hitler. Looks a right wrong 'un.

Well done Sandra, so inclusive you've got an actual Nazi in the group.
Catching up here, but if BIB hasn’t already been nominated for a thread title, then please allow me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
AWG's pinterest. The guy who has Hitler in his FB likes. And yep, 1933 is the year Hitler rose to power.

The guy is absolute scum. Yes he's a guy in a dress with pervy intentions but an actual Nazi? That's despicable.

1000019231.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Islawight

Chatty Member
You know things are bad when even ‘Fionicorn’ is backing the ‘trolls’…ban hammer incoming
IMG_0409.jpeg

Yes, just that one who could be a nazi, tights feet sniffing, serial killer 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Trauma Frotters

Poor Jen. You start a new relationship, full of hope and anticipation. You find out he is a transvestite but you're open minded, you'll try anything once. Then you find out about the intense tights fetish but you have been told not to kink shame so you plough on and then you find out he is an actual fucking Nazi.

It's a lot to get over.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

femmegirly

Chatty Member
So as I said before, I’m aware of AWG irl. I didn’t recognise him in the dress and wig but I recognise him in his fb profile pic. I spoke to some people and they didn’t call him a nazi, but their exact words were ‘he’s as far right as you can go’.

Hes not just ‘liking’ books on his fb, he’s liking the actual people if you scroll down. And it’s not just Hitler, it’s other prominent nazis too. That plus the 1933 Pinterest name, and the Twitter German plane names, the comment in German, and the icing on the cake is all the very specific German metal bands (that tend to draw that crowd) he likes on fb, and that he’s a skinhead, leather wearing cross dresser just adds to it. You would need to be pretty fucking naive to think he’s interested in nazis like a history teacher would be. Come on! 😂 Sadly these are the hallmarks of a neo nazi. I would be very interested to see his tattoos too.

If you search Twitter for his various usernames, you can see lots of people responding to him but you can’t see his original tweets. You can tell by the responses that his tweets were very offensive. Even Glasgow’s own Kevin Bridges tells him to fuck off.

Edit ——
He also seems to have been obsessively responding to comedian Reginald D Hunter and being a rape apologist and making rape jokes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't think pockets in dresses are practical unless the dress is a heavier fabric like wool or thick cotton. Once you start weighing down a polyester fabric with anything weighty (ie a smartphone, your keys, a purse or anything actually practical) then it drags everything down.

So I imagine with Popsies it goes from "omg this dress has pockets" to "ugh I can't put anything in them" to "omg Popsy do bags" reaaaaaal quick.
---
I thought she had an enormous beard.

1000019516.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Bob93

Chatty Member
Hold on, I get banned for liking a comment about protecting children and they keep an ACTUAL NAZI in there

Those are quite some priorities for a dress group

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Timotei is lucky he’s a bloke. If he goes to the doctor saying he’s tired and in pain there’s a small chance they might actually do something about it.

• Haha
  • Sad

glittrpi

I’ve been going to the footy since the late 80s and I don’t think I’ve ever worn pink there 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t really care what anyone wants to wear or do, but I do hate this reduction of what a women is to a costume that consists of low cut tops, make up and bloody PINK everything. It is such a mysogynistic, disrespectful view of what a woman is. FYI women also look like Miriam Margoyles and are just as valid and womanly if they wear sweatpants, never wear make up or do their hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Why do I know that a young boy got a testosterone injection?????? This is not information that a stranger should know.

She is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41