Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Absolutely! The prioritisation of men (who genuinely look either ridiculous at best or threatening at worst) over women is insane. The women, while some look meh and some look lovely, are who the products are designed for. And yet these clowns come in and foist their fetish on everyone (I certainly don’t give MY consent). Manielle’s latest post, where he admits to not wearing Popsy anymore has made me so angry because it could not be clearer that he is just using these women to feel validated in his delusion. All of the men in that group are creeps of the highest order and I wish they would just sod off.

It makes me sad that Timhasadingdong and Merman look hideous but get loads of comments. Women who look pretty in their dresses might get a some likes but very few comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Searching her name on Google doesn't bring up tattle so I'm not sure what she means about it affecting her job.
I am calling 🐄💩 on her finding it out by searching her name on Google. I think there's been someone reporting back from here, so hello Mr or Mrs Mole.

Can you tell HQ that the main issue most of us have is you not safeguarding vulnerable people, and encouraging FOMO, booting a load of them out of a group because they weren't getting the support in yours is cowardly, you aren't getting at the tattle people, you've made it so people lose their support

• Heart

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
I've just changed my tattle email to a different one I've just invented, good warning that sometimes websites get hacked. I don't think I've been nasty on here but know sometimes people can get doxxed in real life for certain views and opinions and I'm fairly active on the gender discussion thread (I stand by my views on there that lots of the men in dresses on Popsy are getting off on the attention and that most cross dressing men are AGPs who have no interest in surgery and are a danger especially to young women) and know people have been sacked for way less

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Oh dear, somebody else might report them too. 😅
I may also have flagged the unicorn lady review on Trustpilot... Her experience was Feb 1st but she posted it on Feb 1st so don't think that was a genuine order. I looked at her other reviews and she complained about a company and accused them of using her dead name. I mean if you're in witness protection then, sure, that's an issue, but when you've changed your name to include unicorn nobody is breaching your rights...

• Haha

Doll Parts

If being "transphobic" means caring more about women than men with fetishes, well I'm perfectly down with that, and the main transwomen who post on Popsy are nothing but AGPs so...

Has anyone ever told Gummy to stop putting her kids on the internet? I can't quite believe how much info she is putting out, and on groups with tens of thousands of followers too!

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I may also have flagged the unicorn lady review on Trustpilot... Her experience was Feb 1st but she posted it on Feb 1st so don't think that was a genuine order. I looked at her other reviews and she complained about a company and accused them of using her dead name. I mean if you're in witness protection then, sure, that's an issue, but when you've changed your name to include unicorn nobody is breaching your rights...
Deadname... Jesus wept. 🤣 This would only be applicable if she's transitioned to be an actual unicorn.

Also... Surely her "deadname" is just Fiona? That's what everyone sees when they see her stupid fucking name, not the pathetic unicorn suffix.

Yours,

Fillycorn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I think it was on this thread that someone had coined a term “menopause magenta” (so sorry, can’t remember who to credit her!) and the term pops into my head every few days and makes me laugh ever since. It’s just so perfect for the popsy posse.

• Haha
  • Heart

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

I’m relieved that I seem to have survived the cull so far, despite having soft-doxed myself here a couple of weeks back by neglecting to crop my own damn profile pic out of a screenshot 😬 (thanks mods, I’d barely hit report before you cleaned up my mess for me!)

but there is absolutely fuck all of note on there today, other than the mother of the newborn who’s filtered herself so hard to give herself massive eyes that she hasn’t noticed she’s also elongated her baby’s head so much that so he looks like baby Yoda. I laughed out loud at that one 🤣 but sorry, banned tattlers, I dont feel Ok about sharing baby Yoda, so you will have to imagine it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion...

"swinging the ban hammer, Popsy's gone mad, good job we can rely on Queen Vlad"

• Haha

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
It makes me sad that Timhasadingdong and Merman look hideous but get loads of comments. Women who look pretty in their dresses might get a some likes but very few comments.

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

The whole “but the picture that I shared on the Internet is ALL OVER THE INTERNET and I DEMAND that it be stopped!” schtick has broken out at one time or another in every internet forum I’ve been a member of for the last 25 years- how do people not grasp by now that one you’ve splashed it everywhere, you no longer control it? Don’t share it, or accept that it could go anywhere and everywhere.

• Heart

Candytuft

VIP Member
Gummy has just posted some pictures of her son, with the name of his school on his blazer and another of him holding up a certificate from school.
I'm honestly lost for words.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bwidge

It's quite quiet on F&F. Mainly just dress pictures. I'm going to say something nice now. TAFKARB has a lovely smile. She'd look lovely with some better fitting specs and a hairstyle she can maintain.

Normal bitching will resume shortly.

• Heart