Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
I absolutely cannot stand people who take photos sticking out their tongue. It's not cute or funny it's crass and vile.

Come the revolution I'd get them all before the firing squad 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
It’s legit. Greggy Wonka is allowing a few select people who randomly win golden tickets after buying Pop-ons to enter the factory and meet the Popsy-Loompas who make the dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Manielle puts a look at me post up, no signs of any polyester frock and gets 100s of likes and comments, Queen Vlad is adorned in her popover surrounded by sheep and in return gets this meagre offering

And they say we are the ones who have a problem?

IMG_3758.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Cocks in frocks are scary.
Red Bob needs new Hairy.
Nik will style it badly.
Gummy's grifting sadly.
Vlads our Popsy Queen...
Poor Sandra's a has been.

And Greg gets all their money.
Which really is quite funny.

It's late and I've been to a funeral so this is as good as it gets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Thespywhotalksalot

Chatty Member
Oh no, they found us!!! Which group is that, not F&F surely? Think it would spontaneously combust if they all discovered tattle 🙈🙈

Edited to say, I'm not transphobic, I'm not scared of Timara or Danielle, I'm scared of the camera guy 😂. And we don't body shame so we?!?
It’s on the model post in pockets and petticoats.
I don’t recall any fat shaming, I think there has been comments about the dresses not being flattering on people but more about the dresses than the wearers.

As for the transphobia. I feel a little torn with that. At the start of the thread I felt it was quite transphobic but my opinions have kinda changed overtime after reading more about AGPs.
My opinions have also changed because of how the trans women seem to get preferential treatment in F&F while many lonely women are essentially ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Donniedonkey118

You know what’s really cute about Vlad? She only has 8 Facebook friends. She doesn’t feel the need to add every dickhead she’s ever met in life. She’d never buy followers. No, Vlad’s friends list is a truly exclusive place.
But 3 are the same person. This was why at first I suspected a fake account, pleasantly surprised by the rose that has blossomed! Each new titbit about herself she shares is interesting! A giant rabbit, her flock, cats in bowties, really unique, and still I have no idea if she is married, has a job? She doesn't overshare. I'm intrigued!!!
All the others share dross. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240129_112505.jpg

Well if they are checking here then hopefully this person now realises that buying polyester over paying your rent is not OK and it's not funny.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
An interesting Trust Pilot review. Couldn't screengrab as too long. Contains a review of the creasing boots.

"Sadly I am another customer that has brought several dresses in the past, but will no longer be buying from them in the future.

The dresses used to be okay (not amazing and I always felt they were a bit pricey for what they were) but recently have really gone downhill. They fade and bobble after a couple of washes and the prices seem to have gradually increased. I previously ordered some boots from them that creased instantly, when I contacted customer services I was given a response that suggested I was at fault, but I don't have these issues with products from other companies. Their customer ervice is passive agress ive at best and they have repeatedly ignored questions about where the products are made and their ethics.
In addition to this, there is also a Facebook group called Frocks and Friends. I belive there has been some incidences of online trolling recently, of which I have had nothing to do with. However I have been removed from the group citing that I am possibly trolling? I had never even heard of the website that people are trolling on until today. I am a solicitor myslf and so will be going through the process of requesting what made them reach this conclusion. It seems I am not alone in this and I am not sure they realise the seriousness of the allegations they are making. I was half tempted to stick around and I do keep an eye on the weekly new product reveals but as I now won't be able to, I think it is time for me to duck out of this nonsense company, I will be selling all my current dresses. I do not want anything to do with a compny that lacks transparency, that allows it's group members to be violated and takes advantage of people in vulnerable situations."

• Wow
  • Haha

Peekatcho

There's going to be a photo of Sandra at an overlocker tomorrow 🤣
Live scenes from Poopsy HQ
" You're under arrest for joining P&P , the rest of you get em fooking popovers sewn faster or al av ya wages docked! An no more fag breaks! the only thing ah wan ta see smoking is the polyester running through these machines" Sandra, 36 entrepreneur of the year 2023
Screenshot_20240129-221559_Chrome.jpg

ETA just noticed the lady behind Janice could be Sandra 🤣🤣

• Haha

Miggsy

To anyone coming here from the fb groups go and educate yourself by having a read of the gender threads. But then I’m not that fussed by the transphobic label tbh as the opinion of dick pandering handmaids means nothing to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

apparently he’s arranging the meet up to encourage women with children to watch him play with his organ…
Even if you did ignore all the…everything… about Timberly, he’s just such a pompous, humourless twat. Who writes like that? He’s like the trans Big Choccy D, to cross streams with JM for a minute. It’s all “I say” and “rather”, like some noxious fifties schoolboy. Write like a human, for fucks sake!

• Haha

Queenofthesea

The founder of the P&P group has emailed Tattle to have all pictures from this thread removed.

Popsy has known about this thread since last summer apparently. Odd they didn't advise their members to be cautious about what they share 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Matz45

Vlad's cats are so beautiful 😍 they're living their best lives too with birthday parties, dresses, toy cars and shops, real beds and cottages. There was another person in the background. I like to think Vlad has a loving indulgent husband who spoils her rotten and loves her as much as we do ❤

• Heart

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I wonder if any of this will filter down to the Popsy faithful and make them reconsider the things they post.

Yes it's horrible to discover that some of the 50000 people you're posting your life, your children and your underpants to are Tattlers who have laughed at you.

I 100% guarantee that some of them are men pretending to be women (not in a Timantha stylee) who are getting them to talk about their boobs, their periods etc etc and having a good old wank over it.

And some of them will be into children, taking the sweet photos of their kids and doing god knows what with them.

That is the reality of a 'private' group of 50000 people. It makes a future employer finding out you spend faaaar too much money on shitty dresses pale into insignificance.

And. Sandra. Does. Not. Care.*

*and even if she did she's got no control over any of it (though she'll not post her childrens faces)

• Sad
  • Sick

boojange

VIP Member
Vlad, you are genuinely mad
You don't need a polyester frock to be rad
Vlad, you are not one of the sheep, even though Vlad you are a sheep Queen, you don't need no dinosaur dress to be seen
Vlad, you filter away and narrow your nose, you're a million time better than the hand maidens hoes.

• Haha
  • Heart