Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m so bored of the Popsy dress challenge.

“Today I’m doing High Society and channelling Grace Kelly by wearing a bobbly navy dress and a cat lady cardigan.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Right, so Sandra and Greasy Greg knew about tattle over 6 months ago? They also could see more and more ex popsy people were joining here. And they did nothing. Nothing at all. Yes we do take the mick, this is what it’s for. Yet they still did nothing. Gummy has her own Facebook page for the boys illness which she could overshare on. She chooses to overshare to over 50,000 people. She shares minute details to them. It’s not a safe space. It’s 50,000 people. Sandra could easily have stopped her, but she didn’t.
daniel has his own Facebook he shares to. Alan Wayne Gacy could use snag which is adult content but they both still use that group, why! Because they get a reaction! For gods sake Sandra why don’t you see this.
now I am not saying they are all AGP but, they don’t comment on others, they just post their own stuff.

all hail queen Vlad.

• Sad

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I do funny it strangely ironic that P&P are looking down on Tattle for it's brutal honesty and trolling, but yet they're the ones posting public Trustpilot reviews and messaging the Popsy pages directly. I don't claim that Tattle is perfect, but we keep our opinions in one place and don't go beyond what is said here (most of the time anyway). If people choose to read what's on here then that's on them, but I feel like P&P are just sabotaging Popsy now - not that I have much sympathy, mind.

• Heart

Miggsy

At least Danielle has made some effort to change. There’s a photo on her Instagram/TikTok of when they were a fat man. Such a massive improvement in health terms if nothing more. The other bits around youth work and teaching are questionable and worrying.

But I’d rather Danielle than Tim
Dan, Tim or Allan

What a game of shag marry avoid that would be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Dear popsy. All anyone wants is for you to be transparent about where the stuff is made - I highly doubt it’s made in England like you say otherwise you’d have plastered photos all over the website. Cherish - are you an owner? Because you say you are but companies house says otherwise.
We all know you police your Facebook group and approve or deny posts. I was denied for using the phrase “gone up a dress size” however you let people post personal details about their vulnerable family members.
Also you let men openly post fetish content in a group where under 18’s are posting.

address all this honestly and I’ll have a modicum of respect for you.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Ahh, I quite like the Pocketsszz group. They mostly seem quite sensible and likeable.

Hi 👋 Pocketsszzes, yes Tattle can be brutal, there's a lot of comments on here that make me go 🤯 and I'm certain that I've posted things that make others feel much the same.

BUT we'll let you say your piece, even if we dont agree. We won't pretend our threads are made in the UK when they're really written by tortured 7 year olds in China and we'll never block you for joining another site. Even if it's Mumsnet.

And honestly, Sandra, if we can save just one Poppette from Alan Wayne Gaceys crawl space, it will all be worth it.

All Hail Queen Vlad 🐰

• Heart
  • Haha

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
I don't have an issue with any of the people from the Popsy faithful, I have always said I think the dresses are fun and if something makes you happy, screw what others think about it! I still wear my Popsy dresses, lots of the people who have recently been booted I think will be having a cull of them and I don't blame them, they will have lost a bunch of loyal customers, but also the problem with cults is you think you have family and when you find out you don't it's going to be pretty heart breaking.

My issue has always been the cult tactics and the way there seems to be an in crowd and a certain control of the image. I don't even care if men want to wear the dresses, more power to them, just don't tell me you're a woman because you're wearing one

Reactions: 25

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Hey Tim, if you read this then maybe give some love instead of just absorbing it. It wouldn't hurt to comment on someone's post to say how lovely they look. Surely as you are so obsessed with getting praise from the cult then you must know how nice it is to get a compliment, even if it does relate to your horrific choice of footwear.

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Manielle, imagine going to an education conference only to be lectured on how to #bekind by a man who not only larps as a woman but also as an actual mythical creature. Not even ironically.

SMH.

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
The problem is with them letting the "vulnerable" people post it in the first place and removing people who try to gently point out that putting certain info out to 1000s of people on Facebook might not be a great idea.

• Heart