Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
"Mad 80s filters and costumes on kittens,
Nice DM lady and non popsy mittens,
Vlad in her garden and days without TiMs,
These are a few of my favourite things!

Cream-colored sheep-ies and odd ways with tresses,
Door lady, bin lady, weird badger dresses,
People who realise they've enough Popsy things,
These are a few of my favorite things

When the boobs sag, when the pits stink,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things
And the best of allllll, is Vlad!! !"
---
Bet she hasn’t even got a husband…
Lucky cow 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Peekatcho

Someone asked about holidays to Italy and one of the replies starts with "I was in Venice, Rome pizza, Florence etc". Really hope they just ate loads of good pizza and they don't mean Pisa 🤦‍♀️
Cringing a bit at the "Pompeii was horrific in the heat" comment. Do some.people actually not think before they type? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up, I’m actually shocked that Vlad lives in Cheshire! She gave me American vibes. She’s an enigma, I can’t wait to find out more about her. Our queen 👸🏻
I reckon she’s quite posh and wealthy in that really eccentric way where you have a lot of money stashed away but won’t put the heating on. I bet she drives an absolutely knackered 1998 Range Rover full of crumpled Waitrose bags and despairs at the wannabe influencer types that have moved into her town.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

I think it’s the opposite of body shaming and transphobic, to be honest. If you’re posting on that group and your house is tidy, your bra keeps your boobs in roughly the right postcode, you’re not grifting, you’re not posting multiple begs for attention or running a mean girl clique yourself, then nobody here cares what your weight is. You’d actually get some useful feedback on which dresses are doing you no favours.

As for the transphobia, I think it’s the like of Alan Wayne Gacy with his visible-from-space fetish, man-handsing his way over women‘s boundaries so he can have a lovely wank into his tights drawer, that is doing trans people dirty, not us for pointing it out.

Sure, there’s some cattiness, but the easy way to avoid that is obviously to not go fishing for likes by splashing your life, dresses and children over 50,000 strong Facebook groups 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
A 'transphobe' is just a woman who refuses to have her boundaries stomped all over by men or who won't be compelled to bare faced lie just to protect mens feelings.

It's the equivalent of stamping their feet and shouting "shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!!!!!" at us and just as mature an argument.

• Heart

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
He has said he used to wear popsy, they gave him the courage to become more confident and now his style has changed so doesn’t wear them as much or at all any more.
That's because this is Dan's philosophy now...
bmejnstieaeymof_edit_22661718024144.png

Being a woman is all about pink and eyeliner and sharpie cleavage. Popsy is too frumpy now for them
---
---
Screenshot_20240201_102151.jpg

What a load of shite. Nobody called Fionicorn should be trusted to give an opinion on anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
You know what’s really cute about Vlad? She only has 8 Facebook friends. She doesn’t feel the need to add every dickhead she’s ever met in life. She’d never buy followers. No, Vlad’s friends list is a truly exclusive place.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
You might feel differently if your child ever expresses feeling as if they are in the wrong body.
This is probably more of a discussion for the gender discussion thread to be honest but I think because we feel something doesn't mean we need to change our bodies to match. If my child told me this I would deal with that with compassion and kindness but also want to tell them we don't have to feel being male or female, we just are. So if they wanted to wear certain clothes or make up or do certain hobbies that wouldn't change who they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

moondreamer

I'm still in both groups and have remained undetected because, I am ashamed to say, I leave a positive comment once in a while on Tim, Danielle, Gemma's etc. posts 😄 Purely as a cover! You'll never catch me Cherish 💫 And as you're reading, I have never bought one if your dresses and only joined the facebook group because I read on another forum how mad it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Ooooh, there you all are! ✨Shiny new thread ✨

In the last thread, we had some real life tea spilled on meeting Timarella- he is, apparently, exactly what you think he’s like! He flounced, but couldn’t stick the landing, and crept back to bask purply in the adoration of the handmaidens.

Queen Vlad showed us her adorable kitteh, and let slip that she has sheep. The poopsy-watchers are charmed and intrigued…

An unexpected Christians V Godless Heathens barney kicked off over whether the Baby Jesus approves of amassing too much polyester tat, or if it would break his heart.

AI produced some terrifying images of imaginary popettes, none of which chilled the soul remotely as much as real shots of Alan Wayne Gacy, who continues to give off the air of needing his hard drive and his crawl space urgently checked.

Sundry lunatics posted pictures of their enormous hauls (in unrelated news, Klarna shares rocketed), pictures of their unconsenting spouses and offspring, pictures of themselves being TOTALLY WHACKY GUISE!!!11! and all in all, pictures and posts of them being ludicrously giddy about their cult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34