Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Someone posted their deliver today. An entire trash bag worth of Popsies.

IMG_6271.jpeg

IMG_6272.jpeg

And this was their second delivery. Yesterday they got this lot.

IMG_6273.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I’m wondering in what work capacity you met him 🤣

Are you a vicar and he came to play your organ?
Are you a model train museum curator?
Did you fit him for a bra at M&S?
Did you sell him a Sharpie eyeliner?
Are you a hair transplant surgeon and gave him a consultation?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Personally, I wouldn’t be bothered about Timara using the same toilets as me. I don’t think they fit the AGP profile but I do feel that they do not understand what it means to be a women, nor look like one.
Although I initially liked Danielle, I am increasingly seeing more and more alarm bells there. I’d feel more concerned about Unisex toilets tbh. I was sexually assaulted by a men (dressed as a man,) and sharing a space for something private like that, even with cubicles, I would feel less safe.

I do agree about the cult. They have all jumped on the bandwagon to fawn over Timara and say how beautiful they look etc, when I am fairly sure the majority don’t believe a word of what they are typing.
I would be bothered by TimMANella using the Ladies toilets - AGP or not, he is a man and has no place being in there.
If men who identify as women have a problem with men they need to take this up with male society. Women should not be put at risk, or have their dignity and privacy compromised, so men like him feel affirmed.

• Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Imagine if now Tim has gone, his new bird gets all the cock in a frock fawning and he gets jealous. That would be an interesting argument worthy of a Jeremy Kyle headline
Tim, Daniel and Allan meet in a pub wearing Popsy dresses (plus an anorak for Tim, mermaid tail for Daniel and tights for Allan). They start arguing about who is the most womanly. Daniel scratches Allan’s bald head, while Allan pulls Tim’s purple frizz, and Tim pinches Daniel’s upper arm flesh. Allan screams and slaps Daniel across the face. Daniel howls and knocks off Tim’s glasses. Tim bursts into tears and whacks Allan around the shoulder with his Popsy rucksack.

5 mins later, Daniel is throwing punches at Allan, Allan has nutted Tim with his bald head and Tim is swinging at Daniel with a smashed pint glass.

• Haha

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Timara needs to realise that not every woman is happy with him playing pretend. They fawn over him but secretly would be raging if he was in front of them in the queue for the toilets. We tell it like it is here and I don't feel sorry for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
I'm not sure how Sandra endures Timantha, Manielle, Peterphile and Allan Wayne Gacey posting all over the page. It's just so uncomfortable and they seem to buy a lot of their dresses second hand - so it's not even like they make her *coughGregcough* a lot of money.

They're all just fucking disgusting in their own unique ways.

• Haha

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I think his love of purple is probably because of the trans connection - it represents non-binary gender identities which is most of Tim’s personality.
The trans co-opting of purple is also a huge fuck you to feminists as purple, green and white are the colours of Women's suffrage. White symbolises purity, green symbolises hope and purple symbolises dignity and loyalty 🤍💚💜

Purple is also my favourite colour and I am an actual real woman, one of the old fashioned type as Ricky Gervais says - so jog on TimMANella!

• Heart

HoochieMama

I loved Vlad's crazy filters! It made me think she was a tattle troll, I'm actually a bit upset that someone called her out for using them and now she's stopped 😔.
On another note those tags. What is wrong with people? If you collect crap like that, I can imagine the state of their house.
To be fair they were pretty insane 😂 I mean compare the two pictures lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Send help quickly!
Just saw PuddleDick in a green dress I'd not seen before then I went onto the website to see if it was in stock and I almost caved in and bought it! Twasnt in stock in my size tho thank feck.
I also like Allen Wayne's black wig. He's still creepy as fuck tho mind.
Stop it! It’s a slippery slope. First it’s just a Popsy, then it’s a Molke bra, Lucy and Yak dungarees, Irregular Choice Shoes and then if things get really bad… it’s Joe Browns. By this point your entire personality becomes about being quirky and you quit your job to sell crochet rainbows on Etsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Candytuft

VIP Member
Eek. I don't know if I dare say what I really think about gummy...
Ok, I'll go in. I think she's one of those professional claimers. A grifter. Knows their way about the system, etc.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I’m really not getting the Vlad love. I’m still not convinced she’s not a he and either way s/he’s weird
Just speaking for myself she brings back everything good about the 80s, big hair, blue eyeshadow, teddy bear plates, although I suspect those aren’t shoulder pads and more ‘her’ own shoulders!

She’s what you’d get if Jackie Collins took up sheep herding!

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
NPR but this Blue Monday stuff really gets on my tits. It's only "blue" because the media have told us so.
As far as I'm concerned it's another week of January gone and the days are starting to get longer!
Agreed. I’ve had a fucking banger of a morning, had to take the bus to work because of snow, opened my app and had a ticket left to use. Bus arrived as soon as I got to the stop. My project manager took some news I was stressing about giving him fine, I found chocolate in my drawer. I’m alone in my department as everyone else snowed in

• Heart
  • Haha