Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
OK my fellow Poopsy watchers - as we say goodbye to 2023, and as a way of saying thank you for being probably the funniest thread on Tattle I have a little disclosure for you all… I’ve actually met Timberly in person 😮
I’ve left it for AGES after it happened because I was so paranoid about our Timara somehow working out who I am IRL, and I can’t say too much about where or when because I was working when it happened but I simply can’t keep this information to myself any longer.
He is one of those rare people who looks exactly the same in real life as he does on the internet, and has based his entire personality on wearing Popsys. I was treated to an entirely uninvited 5 minute long monologue on the dress he was wearing, why he’d chosen to wear it, the other dresses he considered wearing, a brief mention of his groupies (who were described as a ‘group of us who all wear the same brand of dress’ rather than ‘friends’), and that fact that he thought Cherish was likely to go to one of the meet ups soon. Incredibly dull all round. But we knew that, didn’t we?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Honestly at this point I'd be more comfortable seeing Dave the hairy trucker in the ladies loos than a trans woman.

At least I can ask Dave to leave, everyone would understand why I didn't want him there, noone would call me a bigot and threaten to rape me for objecting to Dave. Even if Dave was the nicest, cuddliest, most honourable, gentle, woman supporting man who ever lived. Because Dave isn't pretending to be anything other than a man.

But put Dave in a dress and get him to say he's a lady and suddenly I have to just accept him being there... fuck off.

If I put my cat in a cat carrier it's a cat... putting it in a kennel won't make it a dog. That's not how living things (or indeed inanimate objects) work.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
That God loves pockets blog and the subsequent riot has cheered me right up, need something to fill the purple void left by Timberlina.

This was my favourite reply, countdown to a blocking!

IMG_3642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I don’t care about penises in the toilet personally. I go there to pee. But I understand why others may have an issue.
I used to feel like that. But then I thought that if my lack of issue with it stopped a woman who couldn't share that space (because of previous trauma, her religion, a disability, wanting extra privacy due to periods, having her toddler with her swinging off the door like they do, whatever) from being able to go out and about her daily business, then I was making her situation worse.

Thinking of the odd occasion I've had to run to run from the loo to the sink with a red hand is uncomfortable enough without the possibility of bumping into some creep getting 'euphoric' off it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
I am a trans ally generally.

I do think some TW should remember the privilege that they have that women don’t. Things like Danielle’s rant about that job really got my heckles up. Timara seems to believe that putting on a dress makes one a woman. Alan scares the shit out of me and IMO should be removed from the group because it’s SO clearly fetish.

I have a lot to say on it. I’m generally very supportive of other humans but I dunno. Something about the way they swan into these groups and expect to be adored really bothers me. I also don’t generally see this behaviour from trans men…

• Heart
Reactions: 40

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
I am a trans ally generally.

I do think some TW should remember the privilege that they have that women don’t. Things like Danielle’s rant about that job really got my heckles up. Timara seems to believe that putting on a dress makes one a woman. Alan scares the shit out of me and IMO should be removed from the group because it’s SO clearly fetish.

I have a lot to say on it. I’m generally very supportive of other humans but I dunno. Something about the way they swan into these groups and expect to be adored really bothers me. I also don’t generally see this behaviour from trans men…
I agree with you and in general feel let people be who they want to be and live their lives. But as a 60+ woman having lived through a lot of equality for women in the work place etc (still outstanding, often) it really fucking annoys me when people like Timara barge in claiming to be a woman because they have put an ugly polyester dress on. If you're claiming womanhood, go back and read the history of suffrage and support. Don't just march in to the front of the queue in the ladies waggling your cock.
I don't care if that makes me a Terf. I dont want penises in women's spaces.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm in the Popsy FB group, despite never owning a Popsy (the last time that I wore a dress was at my sister's wedding, 5 years ago) I hadn't even heard of Popsy until the Tattle threads started.

So...I'm planning my very first post in the group, I need a random NPR subject, but I've already written my post opener...."Hello Popsy Ladies and Gentlemen".
How long will I last before getting banned? Place your bets now! 🤭🤣
(I'm trying really hard to bait Timnicebutdim, maybe a NPR post about my inconsiderate neighbours who play organ music at an ungodly hour?)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I actually think it would be funny if someone turned up in different brands
---
I still haven’t quite caught up on my sleep (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it,) was looking for Gummy’s post and ended up typing “Gummy” in the search bar 🤭
Or find some fabric with a print they’d go mad for, like highland cows wearing trans flags or some shite, and make your own Popsy. When they fawn over it, tell them it’s a special design only for Cherish’s inner circle and then pretend you’ve said too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
It's been a good day in popsyland.

Maybe the best ever, everything feels safe and back to normal.

I'd love it though if they all get wrecked on the popsy night out and Timmy calls redbob and the others out on not caring he had flounced (angry drunk, finger pointing in faces accusation style whilst sobbing into a whisky and spilling it all over everyone)

They try to calm him down and tell him that they tried to post on the group, but admin wouldn't let them, he storms out, falls over, rips his purple tights, loses his wizard hat and the sharpie eyeliner runs down his face and one of them takes photos, posts it on the group with a trigger warning resulting in a ban.

That really would be the best day in popsyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34