Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I'm in the Popsy FB group, despite never owning a Popsy (the last time that I wore a dress was at my sister's wedding, 5 years ago) I hadn't even heard of Popsy until the Tattle threads started.

So...I'm planning my very first post in the group, I need a random NPR subject, but I've already written my post opener...."Hello Popsy Ladies and Gentlemen".
How long will I last before getting banned? Place your bets now! 🤭🤣
(I'm trying really hard to bait Timnicebutdim, maybe a NPR post about my inconsiderate neighbours who play organ music at an ungodly hour?)

Am trying to think of the most boring post you could make.

NPR. TW: toilet roll, toilet use

NPR but will be wearing one while shitting. What brand of toilet paper do you use? I normally go for Asda own brand but I find it a little thin. Should I splash out and go for Charmin? It’s expensive and I’m on PIP so a tight budget. Photo for attention, that’s me drinking champagne on the QM2 last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Timara needs to realise that not every woman is happy with him playing pretend. They fawn over him but secretly would be raging if he was in front of them in the queue for the toilets. We tell it like it is here and I don't feel sorry for that.
Exactly this and I'd say it to his face.
---
Personally, I wouldn’t be bothered about Timara using the same toilets as me. I don’t think they fit the AGP profile but I do feel that they do not understand what it means to be a women, nor look like one.
Although I initially liked Danielle, I am increasingly seeing more and more alarm bells there. I’d feel more concerned about Unisex toilets tbh. I was sexually assaulted by a men (dressed as a man,) and sharing a space for something private like that, even with cubicles, I would feel less safe.

I do agree about the cult. They have all jumped on the bandwagon to fawn over Timara and say how beautiful they look etc, when I am fairly sure the majority don’t believe a word of what they are typing.
The thing is, if you let one man in, you let them all in.
I accept that you're OK with it, but consent is not transferable, I find it horrifying, particularly as a mother of a daughter.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Gummy back with her crazy life again. I've a son who has a disability too (hence why I'm up at this time!) - I can't imagine anyone would be interested in everything we get up to, not even my husband is. It's so inane to post updates like this with photos of a non-consenting child and admin are mad for having let the group descend into these vulnerable people sharing everything.
---
Like she's posted a photo of her son sleeping there. He's 14 FFS.
---

My theory all along is he's been tipped off about Tattle. Maybe it'll make him reflect on why he posted so frequently (for affirmation) and why many women aren't part of the cheerleading squad for men in dresses. We certainly can't voice our opinions on the group, when even liking a comment about safeguarding got many here banned.
Nobody thinks you’re brave for taking your kid to the optician FFS. I have a disabled child too and would never post photos of them and details of their disability on social media. Firstly because it’s embarrassing, but also because their disability makes them that much more vulnerable.

I feel slightly sorry for people who get mocked on Tattle. But there’s a very easy solution. They don’t have to read here. I suspect it’s especially shocking if you’re used to women constantly fawning over you and telling you how amazing you look.

• Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Religious bun fight post is still there and still bun fighting!
According to the blog that she has linked to, God began to speak to her about Popsy and told her that the best feature of Popsy clothing was the pockets.
Ok.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
The religious post is hilarious and talk about shoehorning something in just so you look good to Cherish (who doesn’t care…)

I do also find the “this shouldn’t be here!” People to be funny as well. Scroll on by, Brenda. It’s ok. You don’t need to read and reply to EVERYTHING
---
Although whilst searching for the Jesus blog I found this post from 2021. It has it all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Gummy update for those interested.

Quite a sad message but then photo of her with the biggest smile which seems at odds with how her day had been 🤪 plus why are the christmas cards still yp???
Giving Gummy the benefit of the doubt, maybe her husband told his manager over the phone? Although you would not put it past her to go into his work with him, then take photos of the great resignation with her gurning away in an ill fitting dress the foreground- “today was really difficult, but here I am wearing Myrtle, which has a pattern of inter dental brushes and PayPal links and the POCKETS came in handy for all of the tissues we needed to mop up the tears that you can’t see because I’m forcing out a really awkward smile”.

“Hold on to those you love, and keep those memories”- what does she mean here? Hold on to the memories of gainful employment?

So odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Just speaking for myself she brings back everything good about the 80s, big hair, blue eyeshadow, teddy bear plates, although I suspect those aren’t shoulder pads and more ‘her’ own shoulders!

She’s what you’d get if Jackie Collins took up sheep herding!
I love that she has five fluffy cats. I imagine she tucks them all into bed with her at night before opening up a Jilly Cooper book.

• Haha
  • Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Wow, I think the posting "live" from A&E about your miscarriage is probably an all time low for the Popsy brigade! But the nurse recognised her Popsy, so that's ok then....brainwashed! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I still think HeyMrTimberineMan is an AGP.
I don't think he'd be all over dress groups, or meeting up with women if he wasn't.
Remember some of these women are taking their children along.
He may not be a direct threat, but for me, it's an absolute no.

• Haha
  • Heart

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Popsyflouncy 🤣

Come on love, what did you think would happen? It’s Popsy, not the Richmond chapter of the Young Conservatives. Am really tickled that she thought a picture of Rishi was a flex. Her second mistake was not being a fella, which would have resulted in a rather different outcome and the mental contortions would have been a blast to watch 💥

• Haha
  • Heart

Doll Parts

I'm going to try it.
I'm going to whisper that Vlad is popsy Queen of the world too, just for good luck
Now I can’t stop imagining him lurking round your house Like the PhanTim of the Opera banging his organ on while Vlad recreates the Total Eclipse of the Heart video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Thespywhotalksalot

Chatty Member
It's the freaks who are like "yes! Let's normalise women things!" Why? We fucking know women have bodily functions, there's literally no need to make a song and dance out of it 🤦‍♀️ Winds me up this desire to "normalise" normal things which ironically has the opposite effect! Timbo will be wearing one next 🙄
I once came across a really gross thread of trans women giving tips on how to simulate menstruation.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Doll Parts

1, 2 Timmy’s coming for you 3,4 Manielle’s at the door 5,6 Those chicks have dicks, 7,8 Alan’s laying in wait, 9,10 Popsy’s for Pervy men

I'm definitely doing an all nighter tonight, couple cans of redbull and ill chain smoke all night, no way am I getting freddy krugered by those popsy pervs.

• Haha