Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still looks like she's going to chib you if you look at her funny.

I wonder how many men who like dressing as women would have been happier in the days when men wore beautiful clothes, make up and jewellery just as women did. Did the amount of cross dressing go up when men's clothes became plainer in the last couple of hundred years?

I also wonder if we normalised little boys wearing what they liked, even if it's pink sparkly dresses, and little girls who hate wearing that sort of thing, that there would be fewer children who question their gender. Not so much biology but society.
I’ve often wondered why we don’t just do away with outdated and often sexist gender stereotypes and accept people can dress however they want to, including make up, hairstyles, whatever, and have relationships with whoever they want, without attributing it to what norms associated with what sex/gender they are. Normalise ‘girly’ men and ‘manly’ women. We were on that road until recently. Surely that’s a lot more achievable than the mess that’s happening now and would it then really matter that much? It might seem unachievable but then what we’ve got now is so polarising it’s never going to work either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People with a brain do normalise it and don't care if their kids wear "opposite sex", clothing.
It's those who swallow the bullshit and are desperate to be special that are the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'll never cease to be amazed how many people think the whole gender thing is progressive, Telling a little boy who likes pretty dresses and Barbies instead of football shirts and tractors that they are therefore a girl is about as regressive as it gets. Utter madness

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve often wondered why we don’t just do away with outdated and often sexist gender stereotypes and accept people can dress however they want to, including make up, hairstyles, whatever, and have relationships with whoever they want, without attributing it to what norms associated with what sex/gender they are. Normalise ‘girly’ men and ‘manly’ women. We were on that road until recently. Surely that’s a lot more achievable than the mess that’s happening now and would it then really matter that much? It might seem unachievable but then what we’ve got now is so polarising it’s never going to work either.
Exactly, the man I knew just was happy doing it. It was a traditional drinking pub yet no one bothered at all. He was a great laugh and just was him. He didn’t want to change his name or become a woman.

anyway what Poopsy news for the banned today?
---
She still looks like she's going to chib you if you look at her funny.

I wonder how many men who like dressing as women would have been happier in the days when men wore beautiful clothes, make up and jewellery just as women did. Did the amount of cross dressing go up when men's clothes became plainer in the last couple of hundred years?

I also wonder if we normalised little boys wearing what they liked, even if it's pink sparkly dresses, and little girls who hate wearing that sort of thing, that there would be fewer children who question their gender. Not so much biology but society.
This 100%.

Reactions: 10
@Mr Krabs had a great post like the 12 days of Christmas which was one of the top posts of the thread. What about adapting it to fit as a title?

"On the 3rd day of Popsymas, Cherish gave to me
Three red bobs
Two sweaty pits
And a very creepy AGP"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Mr Krabs had a great post like the 12 days of Christmas which was one of the top posts of the thread. What about adapting it to fit as a title?

"On the 3rd day of Popsymas, Cherish gave to me
Three red bobs
Two sweaty pits
And a very creepy AGP"
We need another 14 posts actually- I got a bit giddy there didn't I?
---
Looks like Puddleduck is recruiting new cult members 🤔 didn't want to show the child's face but he does not look thrilled to have been popsified 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We need another 14 posts actually- I got a bit giddy there didn't I?
---
Looks like Puddleduck is recruiting new cult members 🤔 didn't want to show the child's face but he does not look thrilled to have been popsified 🤣🤣
Poor child… bet piddle dick was happy…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll never cease to be amazed how many people think the whole gender thing is progressive, Telling a little boy who likes pretty dresses and Barbies instead of football shirts and tractors that they are therefore a girl is about as regressive as it gets. Utter madness
Yes, and transing 3yr olds as we've now seen was happening at the Tavistock clinic.
Clothes are clothes, toys are toys, but some parents are insane.

When Dd was little my next door neighbour had boy twins a year older than her.
I got loads of hand me downs and was very grateful, I was struggling for money anyway, but even if not, they were great clothes.
Dd didn't care what she wore when she was 3.

Reactions: 17
Yes, and transing 3yr olds as we've now seen was happening at the Tavistock clinic.
Clothes are clothes, toys are toys, but some parents are insane.

When Dd was little my next door neighbour had boy twins a year older than her.
I got loads of hand me downs and was very grateful, I was struggling for money anyway, but even if not, they were great clothes.
Dd didn't care what she wore when she was 3.
It happened a lot, it’s nothing new but some people have an agenda…

Reactions: 6
Timberblokelookingblokey has a new frock and jackets. Let the fawning over the fella commence! 🙄🙄🙄
Timberley, hate to break this to you , but, you’re a man and none of those coats work. They make you look like what you are, aman in a dress. You’re not a polyester princess but man in a midi….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.