Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is; is someone taking these bloody awful photos of timanifeellikeawoman, or is he using a timer? I’m not sure what is worse with that suggestive eyebrow pose?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim is just absolutely grotesque. The bleeping leg pose as well, drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they all think they're Galadriel when they look like Gollum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Timmythingy really gives me the creeps and irritates the hell out of me. He looks grotesque in his awful ugly dresses, I hate that weird sideways knowing smirk and his bloody crossed legs. The jackets look awful. He looks awful. nothing #popsypretty about a creepy guy in a fugly dress and a nasty looking jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They are too small for him across the shoulders and the waist is on the wrong position for HeyMrTim-bororineMan. It's like when you accidentally put your 5 year olds coat on your 8 year old.
This exactly. Almost like putting women's clothes on a man does not a woman make...

It seems like he's trying to acquire a full set of coats in different colours of the rainbow. 🀒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Timberley trousersnake’s mum took the photo and she then said β€˜right Timothy, put my coats back in the cupboard. Put that awful dress back in the dressing up box, wipe off the marker pen and let’s have a nice hot chocolate before bed.β€˜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Arwen Jackson πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOTR fan?!

And by what name does the new man Go by?
[/QUOTE]

Actually fuming. My husband chose that as our daughters middle name as he is a massive geek, now this head has ruined it for me when I'd just decided it wasn't too bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much storage space does Tim have? I've been following for about a week and he's had at least 5 new dresses ... add to that having multiple colours in every bloody jacket he owns. He must have a lot of wardrobe space πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.