Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the towels are only printed on one side and the other side happens to be bright, bright white makes them look sooo tacky. I mean, even Primark print on both sides.

Reactions: 17
‘Too much?! I love a bit of matchy-matchy me’ said no one with any sense of style or fashion sense ever….🙄😟

ps the emoji face brings a bit of comedy to this floral explosion/flammable tragedy!
A flammable tragedy thread title nomination if not too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Missing belt and bobbly”

View attachment 3011948
£4 isn’t bad I suppose nowadays for a charity shop dress. My local charity shop tried to sell a very sad looking Popsy for £15.

I keep seeing a lot of Popsies in the Wild charity shops lately. Do you reckon the husbands have started ‘accidentally’ bunging them in the clothing banks?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic (although the under pops comments reminded me), I need to get some shorts for under my dresses…I normally get snag tights chub rub shorts but since finding the rank snag page they’ve put me off a bit and they’ve also put them up £1.50 a pair…any suggestions?!

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic (although the under pops comments reminded me), I need to get some shorts for under my dresses…I normally get snag tights chub rub shorts but since finding the rank snag page they’ve put me off a bit and they’ve also put them up £1.50 a pair…any suggestions?!
I got mine from better tights this year, a little cheaper than snag

Reactions: 6
M&S Anti Chaffing shorts are brilliant :)!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.